(Need Feedback) Multi-Artists Pony Vore Image Pack

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Need Feedback) Multi-Artists Pony Vore Image Pack

Postby PonyThroat » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Before you Instant Reply. This is for feedback and to see if there is any interest. Also I'm aware of the Pony Vore thread, that is for everything pony vore related but this is something specific.

I have an idea to manage and organize a group of artists to create a collection of pony related vore images (like an image pack). This is a 'just for fun' free image collection as I don't yet have the experience to run anything more complex. If there is interest, I would love to invite any talented artists to contribute their free time in supporting this crazy vore niche. This includes anyone who are not a part of the pony fandom, don't need to be a fan to enjoy drawing vore of it.

Since this is based out of other's free time, it would be a loooooong term project. Think late Summer/ early Fall. We all have lives and our own personal projects to attend to, and I don't want this to feel like a hindrance. For now I think it would mostly focus on soft vore related themes, other types of vore like CV, AV, and UB could be considered.

So whats your thoughts on this? Please don't mistake this as a signup sheet, I'm just looking for feedback.
Last edited by PonyThroat on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Re: (Need Feedback) Multi-Artists Pony Vore Collection

Postby CottonCandy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:04 am

I might be down for something like that :>
CottonCandy
New to the forum

Postby shdingo » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:07 am

having a bunch of people come together would be really neat, could build some new bridges for artists as well. however i can't see much point in it if it's just "throw something together and toss it in" there should be some sort of theme. some vague or loosely tied story in the background. just something to tie all the images together other than it generally being of the fetish. otherwise we may as well just be grabbing random images off derpi or Eka's.

i'm interested either way but thems my 2 cents
shdingo
New to the forum

Postby PonyThroat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:11 am

shdingo wrote:having a bunch of people come together would be really neat, could build some new bridges for artists as well. however i can't see much point in it if it's just "throw something together and toss it in" there should be some sort of theme. some vague or loosely tied story in the background. just something to tie all the images together other than it generally being of the fetish. otherwise we may as well just be grabbing random images off derpi or Eka's.

i'm interested either way but thems my 2 cents

You know, you are right. If I do this, there perhaps should be a theme. What that would be...I don't know, would take some brainstorming.

On other hand, I have seen some pretty cool collection packs that, doesn't necessarily contain a niche. Pony vore in itself is a niche. Haha, my mind just randomly thought of a theme "flavors of ponies" and let things take on from there. Thanks for the feedback.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby PonyThroat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:13 am

CottonCandy wrote:I might be down for something like that :>

I would love to have you :)
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby vorelectric » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 am

PonyThroat,

I'm not much of an artist, and writing something might be out of context really, so I wouldn't be able to contribute; However, this idea sounds pretty cool!

If you do go through with it, you got my support!

As for a theme though....well there's a lot of possibilities....it could be a basic theme of shipping the Main six/Background six, or it could involve....say...Griffons, or even changelings somehow....like a changeling with a full belly of the pony they're replacing...

But if a lot of talented artists gather for this, then why not make a story sequence? Meaning, you would all create a vorish tale, be it silly or a bit more dramatic, and each artist would create a picture that would advance the plot. Bonus points for if you don't use dialogue and just tell the tale through the pictures themselves.

Just a few ideas to get those creative juices flowing mate.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby PonyThroat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 am

vorelectric wrote:PonyThroat,

I'm not much of an artist, and writing something might be out of context really, so I wouldn't be able to contribute; However, this idea sounds pretty cool!

As for a theme though....well there's a lot of possibilities....it could be a basic theme of shipping the Main six/Background six, or it could involve....say...Griffons, or even changelings somehow....like a changeling with a full belly of the pony they're replacing...

But if a lot of talented artists gather for this, then why not make a story sequence? Meaning, you would all create a vorish tale, be it silly or a bit more dramatic, and each artist would create a picture that would advance the plot. Bonus points for if you don't use dialogue and just tell the tale through the pictures themselves.

Oh! Actually I would love to include some writers too. Maybe some vore stories can be icing to the cake.....now I'm hungry. Anyways, things would get real difficult and harder to manage if it was an illustrated vore story with a bunch of artists. Usually comics requires a writer, line artist, and colorists. So most of the time three people. I'm hoping to go beyond that count, so it would be easier if it was a set of individual images.

I like that idea of replacement, but... hmm....It could limit things since the mane six is only six ponies, but this is a start. Thanks for the feedback! :)
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Re: (Need Feedback) Multi-Artists Pony Vore Image Pack

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 am

Might be fun.. maybe transfer this to the artist's alley? Seems like a suitable place to start planning an image pack.

If you figure out a fun theme I might be interested in contributing, as well.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

PonyThroat wrote:
vorelectric wrote:PonyThroat,

Oh! Actually I would love to include some writers too. Maybe some vore stories can be icing to the cake.....now I'm hungry. Anyways, things would get real difficult and harder to manage if it was an illustrated vore story with a bunch of artists. Usually comics requires a writer, line artist, and colorists. So most of the time three people. I'm hoping to go beyond that count, so it would be easier if it was a set of individual images.

I like that idea of replacement, but... hmm....It could limit things since the mane six is only six ponies, but this is a start. Thanks for the feedback! :)

You're welcome! And if you're considering writers too....well then now I'm even MORE interested! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread some more.

Good luck with organizing it if you go through with it!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby AugustBebel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Okay, boss, I'm in there.

Idea with main six and their vore adventures is great. I think, we can invent some story about new enemies and only way to defeat them — digestion (nevermind what sort of vore would be before, oral, anal, or cock) ^^

Hm, what about futanari? Who from m6 would have dick? ^^
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby PonyThroat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:41 am

ronniefinn wrote:Might be fun.. maybe transfer this to the artist's alley? Seems like a suitable place to start planning an image pack.

If you figure out a fun theme I might be interested in contributing, as well.

I may make a new thread in that section. Seems there is interest in this idea afterall. Thanks
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby PonyThroat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:42 am

AugustBebel wrote:Okay, boss, I'm in there.

Idea with main six and their vore adventures is great. I think, we can invent some story about new enemies and only way to defeat them — digestion (nevermind what sort of vore would be before, oral, anal, or cock) ^^

Hm, what about futanari? Who from m6 would have dick? ^^

Probably Twilight or Fluttershy, they seem to be popular to have those. Unless you pick a stallion, don't know if thats been done. So yeah, maybe some more kinkier vore would be great. Although I don't think I'll allow scat, but perhaps implied digestion. I'd like this pack to be something for everyone, with a separate section for the more exotic kind of vore.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Humbug » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 am

Just to clarify: Are you thinking a .pdf sort of thing, or just some sort of .zip file for folks to download? I think the idea could work either way, of course, but anything involving multiple people takes a -lot- of planning and contingency planning. If someone drops, will that damage the whole thing, and do you have someone to take their place in a pinch? That kind of stuff. A .zip is much more flexible, but a .pdf feels a lot more complete.

Obviously I'm not actually asking those harder questions right now; that's for -way- later in the game, but having done stuff like this before, I wanted to mention it to get you thinking about how to organize a project where you're relying on many people, some of whom may not turn out to be reliable or may have something come up that prevents them from completing their part of the deal.

Also, don't in any way take this line of questioning as a criticism. I support the idea, even if I'm not involved enough or aligned in tastes/mindset with the general Pony vore sub-community to justify contribution of my own. But I do, as a general rule, love seeing these sorts of huge, multi-contributor projects occur. They have their set of difficulties, but they're usually very rewarding for those who participate, and they help bring the community together a bit more.
Humbug
---

Postby AugustBebel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 am

PonyThroat wrote:Probably Twilight or Fluttershy, they seem to be popular to have those. Unless you pick a stallion, don't know if thats been done. So yeah, maybe some more kinkier vore would be great. Although I don't think I'll allow scat, but perhaps implied digestion. I'd like this pack to be something for everyone, with a separate section for the more exotic kind of vore.

Sure, I don't think that scat would be great, degistion and absorb is enough.

Humbug wrote:Are you thinking a .pdf sort of thing, or just some sort of .zip file f

For what? We draw comics, so .png would be enough. One artist finished plane, other start on free space.
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 am

AGH

I've actually been meaning to do a short sequence or comic about pinkie pie and her strange cravings (I think I posted about "hungry,hungry pinkie pie" somewhere sometime but it never got anywhere)

This would be a nice excuse :)
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 am

I think that is a great idea! I would pay to see this through if I had the funds. I am not a great artist, but I really do like this idea.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:51 am

AugustBebel wrote:
Humbug wrote:Are you thinking a .pdf sort of thing, or just some sort of .zip file f

For what? We draw comics, so .png would be enough. One artist finished plane, other start on free space.

They mean that all the image files would be compiled to a single pack, either a pdf or a zip in the end.

I'd personally love to see this made in a "magazine" type format - that would allow both written stories and pictures to be put in (In case anyone's read the mass effect fanzine fornax - that sort of format is what I mean)
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 am

When I get done with all of my commissions, I would love to join in on this little project. c:

I do have a question, regarding this however. If this is an image pack, would we be creating new images solely based for just this little project or can we submit previous works assuming the quality is up to the standards? Terribly sorry if this was already mentioned, quite tired on my end...
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby AugustBebel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 am

Humbug wrote:They mean that all the image files would be compiled to a single pack, either a pdf or a zip in the end.

Oh, sure it would be pdf.
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby malus35 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

I would certainy be interested by this :) .

Sure I 'll need to improve before. But since It's long therm and single pictures, I would certainly be able to pull out something above the level of my few pony experimentations.

If we go for kinky stuff, I have no problem with adding sexual content, but I would stick to oral vore.

and implied digestion is fine by me :).
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion