Live Video thread,absorbtion, and fairy video update 8/26

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Live Video thread,absorbtion, and fairy video update 8/26

Postby brainstorm » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 am

Greetings, I’m sure good people here know me and my commissions. I sometimes commission both illustrated and custom video wise, as well as some animations.

You can see all of those in my gallery. Some videos I costumed are also available freely in video archives are personal customs from 11iffy.

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/brainstorm

Sadly most video customs which have ranged from size related vore to same size to trash eating, are from paid studios which prevent me from sharing them on the forum.

So in regards to that, I spoken with Eka and I was allowed me create this thread to find members who wish participate, or collaborate in creating vorish theme custom videos with higher production values than the typical amateurish live video material out there.

Recently found a producer who doesn't sell their work, and allows work be put up publically. His name is smacakysmith, whose work ranges from illustrated works, to animations, to live video customs. He even does photo related comics, and illustrated works too. Mostly, he works doing music videos.

I talked with him in recent months and he enjoys and is into the weirdest, fetish and bizarre type media. He however, so far has only done one vore related work called Kali, which involved a goddess absorbing some girls to resurrect herself, on the human plain. You can see the video here.

https://vimeo.com/4058295

In regards to this video, you must understand it was produced on a very, very low budget. Only 120 bucks and it had no lighting which is why it’s so dark. It also has a very, very limited green screen and CGI effects.

The rest of his work is posted and shared for public viewing on his site and around on other public video sharing sites like vimeo and youtube.

http://www.smackaysmith.com/

I’m sure you have questions regarding this, but before move on here are some important details in regards to this guy.

N° 1

MOST IMPORTANT THING is this guy doesn’t sell his videos, which is the reason why his work is so much more expensive in relation to other studios. So for those don't know what that means, it means, that nobody half pay or buy these videos, they be availble freely.

So what are funds for being sent?

To pay for producer’s time, shooting, editing, green screen, CGI, effects works, and acquiring materials to produce said video.

To pay for camera crew and the models who are more professional oriented.

To rent a suitable location to shoot said video.

Typically, the cost of the videos he shoots is around 7,000 to 10,000 bucks per single custom. Depending on the subject matter (nudity, adult situations) or number of models in the script, this could get cost higher. He shoots for less but this means fewer models and less significant effects due lower budget values.

Once the videos have been shot and properly edited, smackaysmith post most of those publically either on his vimeo account or on youtube page.

N° 2

THIS GUY IS NOT FETISH PRODUCER, NOR IS HEAVILY INTO VORE, so please people, if you do contact him try restrain yourselves from freaking him out to bad with all material and themes regarding the vore fetish.

So far he seems okay mostly with oral aspect of vore and absorption, as far as other things like anal vore, unbirthing, and boob vore I haven’t brought these up so far to him. He probably do them but require nudity and adult situations and, as I mentioned it, this up the price of live custom significantly. He is not opposed to it but finding professional models to do such things is not an easy task.

As far as CGI animations go, there is no such limit as to what he does with adult content but in live video situations, please try to be realistic on the matter.

N° 3

Smackaysmith is pretty good producer, but even he is a not miracle worker. It requires a bit of time and patience to produce such videos. Usually the time is around 3 to 4 months.

Situations or scenarios in customs have to be kept to well rounded or straight forward storyline, something way on line of fantasy like a girl eating everything in sight keep getting bigger and bigger or numerous persons being consumed probably be highly unlikely.

Since the number of models included in videos bumps price of them significantly, most videos would realistically only have up from a couple to 5 or 6 persons in them; unless those who which participate will have to fund the extra models.

N° 4

All donations of funds must sent be sent by paypal, to either my account or to smackaysmith. Sending funds straight smackaysmith is more advisable; however you need first to inform either him or me before send anything.

I hope all this information was helpful for those who wish to participate on this.

Now, returning to the purpose of this thread, I’m opening it solely to finding members who wish collaborate to produce various live vore video scenarios revolving around different types of vore.

I will like to at least make one live video custom dealing with each particular vore theme but probably be unlikely. Still, we will see what we can do.

Some of these are pet projects of mine, and one of them is already going at this moment. It was covered mostly with my own funds and with the valuable help from a few contributors. Btw to those who helped make this one happen, thanks a lot fellas.

With that said, this what I got on the chopping board so far.

CURRENT PROJECT IN THE PIPELINE.

Adaption of growing hunger, absorption themed.

Total cost: 10,000 bucks, completely funded.

Shooting date: July the 26th, unless they is a delay due scheduling conflicts with the models.

Currently, this is what I have Smackaysmith produce for me. It’s already been paid for and he is currently doing prep work now, gathering materials, upgrading his effects to handle CGI work.

I hope you guys really like this one, but after prep work, it will be two days of shooting. After that, I think it will be a month and half he requires to do editing and effects. Then it should be up and available for public viewing.

He is also at the moment discussing the script with his models to iron out all kinks. The live video is going to be a live adaptation of my growing hunger part 1 animation.

The animation I’m referring to can be seen here.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/201734

Of course, there will be a few differences from live adaption and the animation, but it will involve pretty much the same themes, absorption, growth, breast expansion and butt expansion, along with partial nudity and fully frontal nudity.

However, it won’t let girl, or I should say girls, in question get so out proportioned to look like blimps. I already discussed this with smackaysmith to avoid such issue.

There will be also a surprise transformation at end the video, and some traits of the girls will be mixed as they are being absorbed.

As for other plot points, the story involves 5 girls. One of them is an evil bitch (who either is an alchemist, a scientist or a sorceress), who invites 4 very well endowed girls to get together.

What they don't know is she intends to make them guinea pigs for her newest concoction. A formula that allows a girl to absorb another depending on concentration of formula they have ingested. This means, the girl that drinks a higher concentration of the formula can absorb at the one that ingested a lower concentration of it.

After pouring and stirring up a diluted portion of the formula in each of the 4 girls’ glasses, she takes a raw large dose of it for herself. Then, once the girls drink it, the fun begins.

At first nothing happens, but then girls start to get hot, bothered, sweaty and very attracted to each other. Soon they want get bit more intimate.

I won't spoil everything but there will be 4 absorption scenes total, in 3 sequences.

One be very straight forward. The next one will be more complex and different. I wish to save the surprise but the second sequence will have two absorptions in one. The third sequence will also going be quite doozy.

Soon, I should be posting some test shots and storyboards of it once they become available, so I hope all of you enjoy this when it's completed.

NEXT PROJECT IN QUERRY!.

Adaption of Fairy Vore Comic.

Current status: Pre planning.

Funds set aside: At moment, $2500

Needed:10,000

When can be expected?: Depends on when funds can be attained to shoot it.

For those who hasn’t seen it.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/216694

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what I am currently going to be trying to fund next; a live adaption of this comic, involving a tiny fairy hunting down a group of clueless girls and slurping down one after another. There will be also expansions and growth involved.

Now there will be probably some changes to the storyline to keep it more interesting but pretty much that will be. Also I’m considering adding another victim or two, but not sure if that will work. We will see how it goes.

About to when I will be able to completely fund this, that is tough question. It depends on the community here. I would like to get this going in the next couple of months, so the start prep work for it starts right after smackay finishes the absorption video.

Otherwise, if nobody is interested in lending hand it could be toward the end of the year, or the beginning of next one, so if you guys want to help fund this, I could use your help.

I’m definitely be able get at least 5000 to 6000 in funding toward it by august, near winter, however figure again due to complexity of situations, it will probably require funds up to 10,000 to produce a satisfactory result.

If possible require donations, in or around 3000 dollars, if people want get this going soon as possible.

At the moment, these are only two official projects I got on my table, so if you are interested, please comment here, or contact me or smackaysmith via one contact methods below.

As to future projects, well again depends on you the community, really I only had a couple of these I’m planning on doing but if you, ladies and gentleman, are interested in collaborating and get more funding, please let me know.

I have interests in doing a same size vore situation next. As to what it involves, I got a few ideas.

One involves witch stuffs and eats couple girls, getting nice thick curvy body.

One involves, a demented chick who gobbles up other girls to take assets for herself setting up traps as interviews only to gobble up potential candidates, to take their assets for herself.

Another idea was a live take on gomu character, succubus type scenairo

Other scenario could be a nipple vore situation, anal and unbirthing, but not sure if it will be possible. If it’s, it will be probably very expensive due to content.

Also, I’m interested in doing a 2nd absorption video. This one will be smaller or bit different. Perhaps I asked smackaysmith if he wants to do remake of kali with better production values.

There can be a few others ideas, but right now, none of those are priority for me. If any person is interested to get something like those done, feel free to discuss it here.

Sky is the limit and really if nobody is interested in projects I have in mind, or like to suggest one fund or some people here like get only a project funded and made, then be my guess. This is for anybody who wishes to hire this guy. Just keep in mind, he is not going be cheap.

The more models, the more expensive is going be to.

CONTACTING DETAILS, WHERE SEND DONATIONS OF FUNDS.

Funds and donations can be collected through paypal.

You either send funds to my paypal, or you can send them to smackaysmith.

Both my email and paypal are the same.

[email protected]

Or if you like, you send any donations straight to the man himself, smackaysmith.

His email and paypal are same to. Pm me however, if wish to have his email he requested take it down as receiving to much spam lately due spam bots.

One important note people, please inform me or him before send funds, so we know what it is and how much, or if you are going send it at least mention it here on thread so we can keep track of it. And if send them through paypal, send the funds as a gift, so paypal doesn't deduct a fee.

That is all about it for now. Next I hope to send updates of current project absorption project.
Last edited by brainstorm on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
brainstorm
???

Re: Live Custom Video thread, Looking for participators.

Postby Bright » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm

That is a lot of money.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sharkdude40 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Indeed, this is going to be quite the undertaking. Also that interview same size vore idea is pretty good.
sharkdude40
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Yes guys, its very expensive this mostly do to the model count anything around 5 models going be about around 10,000 dollars in budget.

As for fairy video, i want try get it done as fast can so be ready and availble this year to guys, i can acquire about 7000 bucks for this thing mid or by end august.

If really people who wish support help me in this endeavor, all take is 30 industial indivduals, who willying supply 100 bucks each and this thing be done and in the bag.

I going wait till one or both these projects done, before i move on to anything else, but i will say next videos, will due cost unless somebody wants cover them have less models in them, pretty much 2, to 3 models mostly, or 4 tops.

Again guys, any demnomitions donated, is fine, it be anything 10, 5 bucks or what not it add up and help just make sure send as gift so paypal don't deduct a fee.

I half get half payment to smackaysmith before do any major work on video.
brainstorm
???

Re: Live Video thread, Looking for participators. update 7/1

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:57 am

Its been while but finally have update for guys regarding high budget live video projects.

Firstly current project.

Live adaption of growing hunger.

Current progress, moving into final stages of pre-production here people, and they no further delays, they be two shoots, main shoot begins this july 26th, two days of shooting, with small shoot for fx shoots later this august if problems with any the effects, and need be reshot.

Note, i have storyboards, and fx test for this project which i being allowed by director upload below, however due circumstances beyond my control, he has requested that i don't not upload the storyboards, just yet or in any form publically.

Why you ask? Simply put guy is commerical diector, not a fetish one, he will do mature, weird, fetishy stuff to a degree, but it really hurt him in long run if got out.

So for purpose if you like see storyboards, or more like shot list, its series of images from various tv spots and such to, simulate scenes in video, he used fx morphing to simulate how absorption sequences will go.

So that said, if interested want check them out email me, my email in on first post above, and shoot the storyboards or pm me i try to get em to ya in timely fashion.

Note, he couldn't find images to well ref or simulate growth or expansion scenes but suffice say, i think all be for treat, he going allow me post this video on forum or upload in my place choice.

So that said this video will be availble freely to all those wish to see it.

The link below its rough effects edit of begining stages of merger or two girls faces like putty which follows rest body of girls being absorbs sticks to her, before she sucked into her well host.

Its similar to kali but better note this just rough test.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/356vf ... stest1.mov

Now only to current project and situation guys.

I sure all know, about current endeavor i working on.

Current status: Pre planning, and pre funding.

Funds so far sent to so far to director for production. $4000

When can be expected?: currently director has hands full with my absorption project, and got another one he has work on that is of non fetish nature, that said be at least 2 or 3 months before work on it.

This means if any persons here interested, in helping fund this you got plenty of time, any needed funds.

For those who hasn’t seen the orginal work. Please keep in mind they may be plot and story differences but it still go down more less like the comic.

To those of community I could really use some contributers and people want see this happen lend me hand, it's not going be easy to gain funds this one as my work hours shifting, as seasons change, and i about killed myself get these things produced why i can do it.

Suffice say, what require, from any members interested, in terms of contributions, is no more than $2500 dollars, a minium at least $2000 or going be long while before be able get this thing fully funded.

Again, if find 20 or 25 interested parties who willing donate 100 bucks each this be all funded, and done with by late fall.

I asking guys please consider this, nobody right now is thinking about offering live custom videos like these, freely to public every other studio is selling work in stores, meaning you half pay for their works even after the stuff is produced.

This video will also be freely availble to public, once it shot it might take while, as never done anything like this, but he using it as practice, for possible same size vore situation i may hit him up for next.

So if guys intersted in that as well, in best interest please support me with whatever ever funds you spare okay?

I could really use it, even little goes long way even if just, 20, or 10, or 5 bucks.

Just please inform me or the diector the amount you going send and what it's for before send it.

All payment information and contact details are above.

But copy paste here again for those who interested.

Again guys please, this not hustle i trying really hard get some members community together to get these things made, it not easy, nor is cheap it takes hell of alot effort. Not mention patience.

So that said, please stay tuned, if like contibute here all information again below.

[email protected]

Or if you like, you send any donations straight to the director himself.

His email and paypal are same to.Pm me however, if wish to have his email he requested take it down as receiving to much spam lately due spam bots.

One important note people, please inform me or him before send funds, so we know what it is and how much, or if you are going send it at least mention it here on thread so we can keep track of it. And if send them through paypal, send the funds as a gift, so paypal doesn't deduct a fee.
Last edited by brainstorm on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

Re: Live Video thread, Looking for participators. update 8/1

Postby brainstorm » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 am

Alright guys, new update regarding things.

First off.

Regarding the Live adaption of growing hunger, aka will now be titled "Best Friends Forever"

Has now been shot mostly, over the last weekend, aside from final scene, and few effects here and there which will be shot in make up shooting, this mid august, until then, the director will be hard at work editing, the short film, sound, effects, and everything else till he gets around to that.

I don't have clear release date, for film as of yet, cause still has good bit work to do post production wise, but i figure at earliest get some time in september if not october which fine by me be great gift have during halloween hahhahaha.

Mostly, plot, i going keep under wraps, but involve, absorption, growth, boob, and butt expansion, and digestion yes going have digestion of victims in this also be some belching and various vore related dialogue.

I still under obligation, keep most further previews of this film under wraps till get uploaded, on public site, which brings me to my last dilema regarding this project, where the hell am going upload it.

for one going be big ass file. 2ndly, it going have some r rated sexual content, and number partially and full nudity scenes, youtube probably not, daily motion and vimeo possible but not sure, i want upload some where won't be taken down in snap, cause some asshole reports soon as comes up just cause they freaked out by it or want be complete asshole regarding the material just want get removed cause hurts sensiblities.

I willing hear any suggestions, if all else fails i upload here to eka's but her video archives have certain limits and restrictions.

Now on to 2nd matter.

Funds so far sent to so far to director for production. $5000 Yes were half way there.

When can be expected?: currently director has hands full with my absorption project, and got another one he has work on that is of non fetish nature, that said be at least 2 or 3 months before work on it.

This means if any persons here interested, in helping fund this you got plenty of time, any needed funds.

For those who hasn’t seen the orginal work. Please keep in mind they may be plot and story differences but it still go down more less like the comic.

As to when this project can be expected, i may mentioned but probably be 2 or 3 months if can get this thing fully funded by end of fall that meaning october can start pre production on it, otherwise i not sure when.

Summer is ending, and work hours begining get cut as result as busiest time of the year for us, now that ending this august my efforts to fund this thing in timely manner is begining look slim, i be able get maybe another 2000 by end september or then going half be it, as have some other long standing projects that be finish soon, and artits behind them want be paid.

I could really use some help with this project, from forum members it's not going be cheap, and costly and well its meant be test for future same size vore project I have in mind so if anybody interested seeing also come into fruition it be in best interest to, support this with bit finicial funding.

Suffice say, what require, from any members interested, in terms of contributions, is no more than $2500 dollars, a minium at least $2000 or going be long while before be able get this thing fully funded.

Again, if find 20 or 25 interested parties who willing donate 100 bucks each this be all funded, and done with by late fall.

I asking guys please consider this, nobody right now is thinking about offering live custom videos like these, freely to public every other studio is selling work in stores, meaning you half pay for their works even after the stuff is produced.

This video will also be freely availble to public, once it shot it might take while, as never done anything like this, but he using it as practice, for possible same size vore situation i may hit him up for next.

So if guys intersted in that as well, in best interest please support me with whatever ever funds you spare okay?

I could really use it, even little goes long way even if just, 20, or 10, or 5 bucks.

Just please inform me or the diector the amount you going send and what it's for before send it.

Again guys please, this not hustle i trying really hard get some members community together to get these things made, it not easy, nor is cheap it takes hell of alot effort. Not mention patience.

So that said, please stay tuned, if like contibute here all information again below.

[email protected]

His email and paypal are same to.Pm me however, if wish to have his email he requested take it down as receiving to much spam lately due spam bots.

brainstorm
???

Re: Live Video thread,absorbtion, and fairy video update 8/2

Postby brainstorm » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Okay guys, sorry for delay on updates, i been bit busy with work lately well up to about couple days ago i had no new information really to foward to you so with no further, delay let me tell what is going on regarding video projects.

I also had alter some details below due some problems with devleopement with 2nd project.

Firstly.

Regarding the Live adaption of growing hunger, aka will now be titled "Best Friends Forever"

The director, is currently editing it when has the time, due some techical problems, with some effects, not mention, he still has reshoot final scene he bringing most models back for make up shooting here in next couple weeks.

Then from there it be straight out editing, and what not toward the thing.

Now, as much would loved to gotten this thing out, next month that seems like that isn't going happen, and my intial thought be ready around halloween seems be justified, i have talked with the director and we have both argreed that would be very good time release this video around.

Not mention give him the time he needs to properly work on it.

So that said i hope guys, can be patient, it's coming but giong take some time.

Also, trying figure out good, place upload this video, due content, and subject matter its tricky proposal, upload on public media sites.

2ndly.

Adaption of Fairy Vore Comic. And fairy test,

Fairy test fully funded already in story board stages.

Okay, guys looks like going get short very light story driving fairy vore video, or micro macro vore scenairo, i wanted to do live adaption of one animations but director wants to do this as test for all future oral vore related works.

When can be expected not sure, but be nice little short video, where tiny fairy eats a girl, gets big belly and digests her, so don't expect much plot, i let director take creative freddom on this so it could be anything probably only be few minutes long.

Be female on female, and just one on one vore scenairo, just to do this, cost me little over 2000 bucks so yeah even doing two models is very costly.

Funds so far sent to so far to director for production. $6100

When can be expected?:

This has changed, due delay on absorbtion video, and short test, he is having shoot, it probably going be pushed back couple months, but still going do it though later on.

This means if any persons here interested, in helping fund this you got plenty of time, to donate any needed funds.

I need at least 2000 bucks in way donations, this help alot as just had foward chunk money fund this damn short story fairy vore test.

This help alot guys so not asking for much.

If interested, you send money two ways.

Again, if find 20 or 25 interested parties who willing donate 100 bucks each this be all funded, and done with by this winter.

[email protected]

Note: As of this further moment, i been requested no longer put up his email publically, due problems with spam bots overloading his mail, so if wish have it send me pm and i foward it to you.

His email and paypal are same to.

I about open dicussion soon about potential same size vore situation, we do with this guy to later but i save it for next day.

Keep mind guys, that even doing a simple 1 and 1 situation vore wise, with just two models, still going run around 2500 bucks or so.
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Looking forward to this.

I liked growing pains so a live-action version would be awesome.

Brainstorm, do you know who would be good to contact for 3ding something like my Morrigan or Samara story?
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 pm

TheEldritchPrince wrote:Looking forward to this.

Brainstorm, do you know who would be good to contact for 3ding something like my Morrigan or Samara story?

You mean like 3d animation, or 2d animation or live action?
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

brainstorm wrote:
TheEldritchPrince wrote:Looking forward to this.

You mean like 3d animation, or 2d animation or live action?
3d Animation. Given that ATD showed it's possible, I'd love to commission a five or six minute long animation.

Also, the kiss test looks good. Hopefully he'll have it finished next month.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:36 am

well only person i know could do it is guy doing this ideo for me he does 3d animations to, nobody else i know does 3d animations do vore, but warn ya, it be costly maybe not costly doing video but maybe couple thousand bucks.

If want email send me pm and let pitch idea maybe get some persons help fund it or something.

And think mentioned it but this video won't be ready till around halloween man, if interested want help i got fairy vore video coming two one short one longer more involved, i could really use some help fund if want donate some to it let me know.
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am

brainstorm wrote:well only person i know could do it is guy doing this video for me he does 3d animations to, nobody else i know does 3d animations do vore, but warn ya, it be costly maybe not costly doing video but maybe couple thousand bucks.

If want email send me pm and let pitch idea maybe get some persons help fund it or something.

And think mentioned it but this video won't be ready till around halloween man, if interested want help i got fairy vore video coming two one short one longer more involved, i could really use some help fund if want donate some to it let me know.
I don't want to swamp him. Also, you said he's not that big into vore and fetish. I want to respect his desire to not be swamped.

Honestly, I'd want to contact and commission ATD for the Cell stuff because they're awesome.

EDIT: I'd be fine with 2D animation as well, but not whoever did growing hunger. You're one of the three most helpful people to me on this forum, the other two being xblurp and tempest. So I made sure to read all your notes about the director. Once I'm able to secure income with Commissions, I'll probably contribute what I can.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Saw all of Kali. Now I'm REALLY interested in Best Friends Forevore.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Heheheh, yeah, i wish few other persons interested, in this kinda stuff but alot people on forum are skeptical of such projects like this, i can't blame them really, they been promises in past of such things and gone one way or the other.

However,the director is more welcomed or open to do such projects, but money is the issue, he commerical director got reputation so has make sure keeps self under radar, does these things so doesn't get into trouble.

As far vore, he been here eka's formum already visted place and some gallaries he not well crazy about vore fetish but likes sexual aspect of it, some other things, but he okay with it.

That won't be issue much longer after few months once his contract expires, however till then he has dot his i's and dot his t's and be careful.

After clear table of current projects of mind, i open to more however if proceed with them i going half get bit more backing finaically than just small percent before jump into anything.

I probably only going do one projects every few months due to difficulties, to produce them and time it takes more models involved more harder and more longer and more expensive it is.

I thinking trying get people on board to do same size vore situation next, after that maybe do another absorption situation, maybe remake of kali or similar situation or mix of it and growth and expansions situations who knows.

Even trying do situations involving gomu, or try do something unbirthing or bit more explict if does half be just 2 or 3 models nothing more or be expensive, i not willing invest much money unless get more bang for buck and well he not well to partial to it.

Note he do more or willing to do more but again money is issue, probably get huge project almost on hollywood level created, if get funding to do it but to make happen be miracle.

Anyways, will see once this is done.
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:03 pm

When will we see another thing like the Kiss Test 2sec movie? Because that was amazing.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm

As much as like show more previews that may be it till actually video is final and released around this halloween, i would try but i kinda sorta pushing my luck with guy abit, lately i think best just take step back and let do his work.

So that said, i try ask some time later but for now i think just going let do his thing not try make many more requests.
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Alright.

Two months. I can handle two months. It's just that this Kiss bit looks so good I'm REALLY excited to see more.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:20 pm

btw did read latest blog they producer taking affordable customs and up for absorbtion theme stuff to like smackay all that he less expensive than him to and pretty resaonable guy and into fetish material heavy if want more infomation.
brainstorm
???

Return to General Vore Discussion