Giantess vore: F/m or F/f? (Poll)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Giantess vore: F/m or F/f?

F/m
33%
F/f
17%
Both
50%

Total votes : 6

Giantess vore: F/m or F/f? (Poll)

Postby Argo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

So when it comes to giantess vore which do you like more, F/m or F/f and why? And if you like both at about the same level what are somethings you like about both types?
Last edited by Argo on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess vore: F/m vs F/f

Postby Mecho » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:49 pm

F/F. Absolutely!
Why? Well...What can I say. I do not like submissive men together with a dominant female. But I sure like a dominant female with a submissive one =^^= And I DO like male submission, but only together with other males (M/M vore for example)

Byt hey! That´s just mine opinion :)

Oh! And one thing...I'm a bisexual prey girl. That should sum it all up!
Mecho
---

Re: Giantess vore: F/m vs F/f, which do you like more and wh

Postby Bags » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

I like F/M because a female dominates a guy! It's hot!
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snapper314 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Well I'm a Guy.

So obviously I like F/F. I also like M/F and ?/F.

As long as the person being vored is a female, I'm good. :-D
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Snapper314 wrote:Well I'm a Guy.

So obviously I like F/F. I also like M/F and ?/F.

As long as the person being vored is a female, I'm good. :-D

Amen to that brotha! :lol:
Mecho
---

Postby Kreeyz » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:29 pm

I like the 2 but with a preference for F/f (maybe because that looks more cute :p)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Justin Bailey » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 pm

I like both, but I like F/m more because I'm more able to imagine myself in the small male's position and I like heterosexual relationships.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:31 am

I like both. Being male prey myself, I project myself into the position of the prey in f/m, which is my main turn-on. But seeing one attractive woman swallow another is nice too. :)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Aphelion9 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:46 am

As a giantess, but also a woman who enjoys being SW from time to time, I would say I prefer f/m just a little more. But I think a lot of this is due to my own sexuality and interest in men. Having said that, it can be just as thrilling to play with, and swallow a tiny woman, and vice versa. ^.^ I feel as if there are subtle differences in the way each react to being eaten.
Aphelion9
New to the forum

Postby Argo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Aphelion9 wrote:As a giantess, but also a woman who enjoys being SW from time to time, I would say I prefer f/m just a little more. But I think a lot of this is due to my own sexuality and interest in men. Having said that, it can be just as thrilling to play with, and swallow a tiny woman, and vice versa. ^.^ I feel as if there are subtle differences in the way each react to being eaten.

Like what?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ElPortero » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:02 pm

F/F will always be my preference, but F/M will do. What can I say? I'm just generally not a fan of dudes in my fetish stuff.
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 am

F/M
But I can accept F/F just as much!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PrinnyDood » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:49 am

ElPortero wrote:I'm just generally not a fan of dudes in my fetish stuff.

I share this sentiment. x3

Anywho, I strongly favor the F/F side of things when it comes to giantess. I wasn't always all that clear on it myself, but I've come to realize that I have a thing for women in submissive positions, and a thing for women in dominant positions, so the F/F giantess stuff is a rare treat, in that it tickles both those ideals at the same time.
PrinnyDood
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am

F/M, because I prefer male prey.

And I must also add - that male prey must also get his share of the attention. When he's only a stick figure or generally so small that I cannot make out what he really looks like, then it doesn't work well for me. Plus points however, when he's handsome and has a tasty looking body not hidden under layers of clothes. :D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Argo » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 am

Ka-Atis wrote:F/M, because I prefer male prey.

And I must also add - that male prey must also get his share of the attention. When he's only a stick figure or generally so small that I cannot make out what he really looks like, then it doesn't work well for me. Plus points however, when he's handsome and has a tasty looking body not hidden under layers of clothes. :D

Interesting
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:38 pm

F/F.

I'm bisexual but when it comes to men I like to fantasize about someone rather than watch someone through visual medium and whenever it is F/M I like to be the male being eaten. Watching another guy get eaten is okay but I find it a lot more sexy when it is another woman or when I can put myself in the shoes of the one being eaten. A lot of F/M also portrays the male improperly for me. I like the prey and pred to behave in certain ways and males are often depicted in a way that I don't much care for.

F/F is the easiest for me, I have very low standards when it comes to women and it allows me a broader spectrum of preferences but when it comes to men I'm quite specific in what I want and usually the material doesn't meet the requirements.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby BaronMurkelsumpf » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:31 am

I can enjoy both, but overall I prefer F/f because to like a character (as part of my sexual fantasies) I either have to identify with them, find them attractive or both. For male characters, having the same sex as me isn't enough for a character to really identify with them, but female characters still have the option of simply being sexually attractive to me.
If I want to identify with a male character they have to be somewhat submissive, but not to the point where they basically can't wait to jump down the pred's throat.
Another way for men to be acceptable as prey is in a demonstration of power by the giantess pred, especially if she's punishing the prey (preferably for something more serious than just cheating on her).
BaronMurkelsumpf
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdanielss » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:31 am

mmm, I overly prefer f/f myself.
I guess it's usually because I find most males in vore art to be fuck ugly, or at least not guys I can place myself with.
Or is it just because I'm hetreosexual...
kdanielss
Participator

Postby Argo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 am

LilianiMirx wrote:F/F.

I'm bisexual but when it comes to men I like to fantasize about someone rather than watch someone through visual medium and whenever it is F/M I like to be the male being eaten. Watching another guy get eaten is okay but I find it a lot more sexy when it is another woman or when I can put myself in the shoes of the one being eaten. A lot of F/M also portrays the male improperly for me. I like the prey and pred to behave in certain ways and males are often depicted in a way that I don't much care for.

F/F is the easiest for me, I have very low standards when it comes to women and it allows me a broader spectrum of preferences but when it comes to men I'm quite specific in what I want and usually the material doesn't meet the requirements.

Interesting. How are the men portrayed "improperly" for you?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 am

Argo wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:F/F.

Interesting. How are the men portrayed "improperly" for you?

Sometimes they're too girly or look too much like pretty boys.
Sometimes they're like teenagers or really slender.
Sometimes they're unwilling.
Sometimes they're too... Comedic? Too willing? It can get 'too' light-hearted for me.

I like the men to be more mature, manly men.
Beards, rough body types, muscular but not overly buff, those are great.
I also like it when the men are too prideful to admit that they kind of like it and submit to being swallowed rather than being open about that they like it.
Oh and I only like human males. Anthro and animal'ish males doesn't cut it for me.

My list goes on and on. I can be very specific about what kind of man I like to see being devoured.
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space is a great example appearance-wise for me.
Personality matters a lot as well.

So since I'm very specific in how I want the men to look and how I want them to act my options get quite limited.
I like this drawing: http://aryion.com/g4/view/197126
He's a man, not a boy, who's expression isn't necessarily that of unwillingness which allows me to tweak what is going through his mind in my own way.
Not the best example but it is something I stumbled across again today so it's the easiest example to grab.

Perhaps I should clarify that when I said "improperly" I do not mean that the artists are de facto portraying the characters wrong, as if my preferences are the only thing that matters. I guess a better sentence would be "They're portraying the male characters in a way that does not suit my preferences". Most male prey and pred art I see are not according to my preferences. I don't mind though, I realize that my standards are too high. Perhaps with time my standards will lower and I'll enjoy a lot of stuff I didn't before.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion