would accidentally being shrunken/vored be a 1st world probl

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

would accidentally being shrunken/vored be a 1st world probl

Postby justinrpg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:10 pm

first world problems seem to be popular thing nowadays

let's say an electronic device did exist that could shrink people to one inch tall,

would being accidentally shrunken to one inch tall and/or being vored/eaten by accident by a loved one like your own wife, be considered one of those "first world problems"? although it could be a tragic outcome, would it be a problem pertaining to the first world?

discuss.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: would accidentally being shrunken/vored be a 1st world p

Postby SREDISKRAD » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Would we really see this as a problem? XD

If the technology existed that could do this, would it be an accident that I shrunk down after I let my lizard loose...maybe >.>

I wouldn't see it as a ''first world problem'', I'd see it as a ''first world solution''.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 pm

I don't know the answer to this, but it made me lol :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby RachelBabe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Getting unbirthed too.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Shinnigami » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm

I could see this happening if the technology were carelessly implemented, like in a doctor's office or something. there's actually a few writing.com interactives about that setting alone.

Oddly enough, I could actually see it being a third world problem, like if its something that exists in the world for manufacturing or something, but becomes somewhat unregulated in third world countries where the factories aren't exactly osha compliant. where as you'd have tight control and regulation of the tech in a more developed country, I could probably see getting shrunk being a disability inducing accident in a third world country, with probably even vorish results based on things that would happen after. Accidental vore in the home after he comes back from the accident. shrunk in the factory and falls into someone's lunch. a roaming wild animal or a starving vagrant or drunk person on their way home getting a snack. or hell, a corrupt factory manager just deciding to cover up any accidents that could get him/her shut down in a way that leaves no evidence behind.

The first world aspect is very much possible in this scenario too, but if it were happening that way in the first world, the probablems would probably be worse in the third world areas due to the lack of regulation on the technology while its still present there.
Shinnigami
---

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Just gotta be that guy and point out how funny the topic name is. (Ignoring the typo of course.)
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bannor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:
If the technology existed that could do this, would it be an accident that I shrunk down after I let my lizard loose...maybe >.>

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Bannor
???

Postby Avereth » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm

No it wouldn't be a first world problem. It would be a felony. :3
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby DethXev » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:35 am

It would most definitely be a problem...I would have a much harder time finding larger meals! :lol:
I want you more when you're afraid of me...
DethXev
Participator

Postby Cryptrat » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 am

Those people with the money to borrow time with it, or who were rich enough to have their own would be inclined to get one, I'm sure. After all, were there a means of reversing it it could change the way that things were shipped, or allow people to work on a new level of surgical ability, for example, but were it that it were a one way trip...

I could see someone carelessly using a one way shrink ray, were it one existed, to put a stop to some of those "first world problems" by taking on those people who they considered to be acting in a way that was contrary to the way that they felt they were meant to act (such as convicted felons, terrorists, or on and on and on) and use them as an example to the next people.

"Care to join your fellow criminals at two inches tall?" sort of thing. I don't see it as being something that any Tom, Dick, or Mary could get their hands on though, as the technology would probably be outside of the realm of miniaturizing it itself, more like a chamber you dump people into before sending them on their one way voyage down to the depths of shrinkville.

Then, depending on how sadistic the person with the power was, those afflicted with height conditions could easily be sold off into households looking for cute pets, or many other things, which I'm sure you all can think of yourself.

But a First World Problem suggests something that people in Countries that have plenty complain about that wouldn't make sense to people with nothing, like being upset that your cell phone doesn't have full bars, or that you can't find a plug-in spot for your computer, rather than being shrunk and set upon by a hungry wife, or pet.
Cryptrat
---

Postby FutureBellyAche » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:35 pm

I'd say that's slightly more then a "1st World Problem."
Just me but I think that would be a bitch.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Audax » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:42 am

wat :neutral:
"Wow! a signature!"
-Me
Audax
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 pm

"HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS!"

this would be a problem for me because I would most likely get avicerated by a lawn mower....and that would SUCK
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Return to General Vore Discussion