Anyone else want to see more F/f giantess vore in media?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone else want to see more F/f giantess vore in media?

Postby Argo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 am

Look, I know there is a fair amount of F/f giantess vore on this here if you look for it, but when it comes to mainstream media does anyone else wish there was more giantess vore of the F/f variety?

And on top of that, why do you think it is that instances of giantess vore in most mainstream stuff seems to only be of the F/m kind? I mean there are so many instances of F/m, M/m (yuck, no offense to those who like it, but it's not my thing in the slightest), and some monster chowing down on some females, but the only mainstream example of F/f giantess vore I can think of is that weird ass music video for "Bubble Butt."
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Anyone else want to see more F/f giantess vore in media?

Postby Mecho » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am

M/m (yuck, no offense to those who like it, but it's not my thing in the slightest)

For God's sake, not this again...
Why do some people have this urge to point out that other preferences than their own are "disgusting" on this site? I surely don't get it.
Mecho
---

Postby XDDX » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:50 am

I've said before, you should become a movie director and make it happen. I doubt "the media" is going to be influenced by any discussion or vote that happens on a fetish board ^^

It's not like anyone goes out of their way to make vore into a mainstream thing. I am pretty sure that a very large amount of the instances it has somehow made it into a film or music video or something, whoever did have the idea was thinking of anything but a fetish or catering to some fetish. I even doubt that anyone who did it even knew "what they were doing" and I doubt they did it to confuse anyone.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:40 am

immortal_food wrote:
M/m (yuck, no offense to those who like it, but it's not my thing in the slightest)

For God's sake, not this again...
Why do some people have this urge to point out that other preferences than their own are "disgusting" on this site? I surely don't get it.

Unfortunately, it'll probably never end.

Also, I think there's already a thread for this, a really recent one too.

Edit: and it looks like you're that other thread's OP. You probably shouldn't clog the board with redundant posts.

As for f/f, it's already probably the most common type of vore on this site, and the second most common seems to be f/m (so enjoy), but attractive women eating other attractive women will probably never be common, since I can't really think of too many plots where a beautiful girl would cannibalize another outside of a fetish video or something.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:49 pm

I don't get why people obsess over "mainstream media" when right here and elsewhere on the 'net there's this entire community devoted to vore, with loads of authors and artists and animators that create content, made by people who have the fetish, for people who have the fetish.

I don't know about you guys but I have yet to see "vore" in mainstream media which is actually done with enough competency that I'll actually enjoy it "as vore". Rather than be like, "meh- silly"...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Mecho » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:41 pm

I would say...Argo. You are damn lucky! f/f giantess vore is very common. It's so common that you can even be picky about the content. Some of us are just glad to find vore with the right gender combinations, or the right pred. And like Borealis said, why this need to find mainstream vore when you got the interwebz full of it?
Mecho
---

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:19 pm

So many of your threads have the same or very similar questions to the same specific groups. I'm not really understanding why you don't put them in the same thread instead of creating a new one for each.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:12 am

My guess is that you find more f/m vore in the main media due to their play on the "Man eater" trope for overly desirable women who use men and dump them.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby AceCorona » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 am

Maybe you could take some time to explain why you like female on female vore. As a guy, I like it when females vore shrunken men. I don't understnad why someone would prefer F/f over that.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:26 am

And like Borealis said, why this need to find mainstream vore when you got the interwebz full of it?

It's all about that production value.

And don't say yuck to kinks you don't like, Argo. Just because you say no offense doesn't make something not offensive. On top of being rude, it just doesn't add anything to the conversation. Here's a hint: if you feel the need to say "no offense but," just shut up about whatever you were about to talk about, because you are about to be offensive.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 am

fixated1 wrote:
And like Borealis said, why this need to find mainstream vore when you got the interwebz full of it?

It's all about that production value.

Yeah, production value is a major part of it. And with the mainstream stuff it tends to not go too far in any directions that I find unappealing, like making it really slobbery or in your face hard core sexual. Mainstream usually keeps it at a level of tameness that I can appreciate. Plus there's something about seeing it in mainstream media that makes it seem, for lack of a better term, legit.

So fixated1 would you like to see more F/f giantess vore in media, or are you exclusively a part of the F/m vore crowd?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:16 pm

fixated1 wrote:I prefer f/m, but I can appreciate a variety.

Cool. I can appreciate both F/m and F/f. F/f was my first kind of preference though.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Honestly f/anything would be fine.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Argo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:45 am

MelancholyClownD wrote:Honestly f/anything would be fine.

True, both F/f and F/m are great. I also think ?/f can be really great too (especially snake/f).
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:33 am

I honestly prefer F/M. I've gotten so jaded over the years that it's hard to deviate from that.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Miridium wrote:I honestly prefer F/M. I've gotten so jaded over the years that it's hard to deviate from that.

Aww, what's wrong with F/f? It's good too. And sadly not common enough in the mainstream.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion