"I'd like so see more vore art of..."

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"I'd like so see more vore art of..."

Postby tiroflame » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 am

honestly there isn't really that much vore art of chocabos.

what are some animals or some people you wish you could see more artists draw vore content of?
Last edited by tiroflame on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tiroflame
New to the forum

Re: "I'd like so see more vore art of..."

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:54 am

Same-size mid-vore shots. My favorite part of vore is the consumption, the big belly/digestion (or not digestion) or the pre-vore taunting/sex is a bonus, it's the consumption that I crave more than anything else.

Also, need more harpies, centauress, driders, mermaid, eel-girl, demi-dragon-taur (Like a dragontaur, just with a human upper body and not a furry), and basically anything demi that isn't naga. I love naga and I always am happy to see more naga vore but there is plenty of it so I didn't put it on the list since it really isn't an oddity.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:20 am

Not too many animals I want to see, but plenty of people.
I suppose I'll start with animals though, since that's what the topic started with: scorpions (particularly drider style), ladybugs (again, drider style), cattaurs (which I only recently discovered), and I can't think of much else.
For people: the biggest two for me are my OTP, NanoFate. I'd love to see fanart of them either having sex after eating/unbirthing other people, eating/unbirthing each other (especially if time travel is involved, allowing for loli-in-adult or adult-in-loli), or being eaten/unbirthed/breast vored by their daughter, Vivio.
Other people I'd like to see include: from the same series Hayate eating/unbirthing her knights; Charmcaster from Ben 10; the girls from Gravity Rush (though Rac0r recently completed a pretty good pic of them at my request); Kurenai from Naruto; Lamia and Hinoki from Betterman (hopefully that's not too obscure); RWBY girls; and probably some more but I don't want to take too much space.
Last edited by CrimsonShadow on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 am

tiroflame wrote:honestly there isn't really that much vore art of chocabos.

what are some animals or some people you wish you could see more artists draw vore content of?

Oooh, Chocabos...Yeah, I see where you're coming from. Personally, I wanna see more monitor lizards in vore, we have snakes, we have mythical ones, but, nothing for monitor lizards or geckos or iguanas really, which is saddening.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Re: I'd like so see more vore art of chocabos

Postby New » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Succubi and incubi, particularly willing vore with them; after all, it makes sense for them to give someone whatever pleasure they want in exchange for all that they are. That's the standard deal, yes?
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:42 pm

New wrote:Succubi and incubi, particularly willing vore with them; after all, it makes sense for them to give someone whatever pleasure they want in exchange for all that they are. That's the standard deal, yes?

That just gave me an idea: succubi/incubi as prey. He/she finds a voraphile who identifies as a pred, and so to seduce him/her, the succubus/incubus has to let him/herself get eaten. The digestive acids prove to be stronger than expected, and the demon is destroyed before getting the chance to steal the pred's soul or whatever.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby New » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 pm

CrimsonShadow wrote:
New wrote:Succubi and incubi, particularly willing vore with them; after all, it makes sense for them to give someone whatever pleasure they want in exchange for all that they are. That's the standard deal, yes?

That just gave me an idea: succubi/incubi as prey. He/she finds a voraphile who identifies as a pred, and so to seduce him/her, the succubus/incubus has to let him/herself get eaten. The digestive acids prove to be stronger than expected, and the demon is destroyed before getting the chance to steal the pred's soul or whatever.

Ooh. I love it, in all aspects.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Don;t have a clue what a chocabo is... do you mean chocobo? The giant KFC bucket in waiting from the Final Fantasy series?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby New » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Skittles209 wrote:Don;t have a clue what a chocabo is... do you mean chocobo? The giant KFC bucket in waiting from the Final Fantasy series?

*Laughs.* Now, THAT is funny. And yes, that's what he means. I only know of one instance on this site, that being the 7-part Chocobo Fantasy by SkyLark.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Yay, chocobos! More, yes
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hariken » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 pm

I could go for that!
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Me, too. My top three characters I'd like to see more vore of with them being the prey are Chocobo, Amaterasu, and Kirara.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:05 am

Ponies eating Azelfs. There seems to be a recent shortage of those.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:36 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:Ponies eating Azelfs. There seems to be a recent shortage of those.

Very specific...
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby pluralofspoot » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm with the Drider opinion. But also just bugs and spiders in general as preds. Nom noms.
pluralofspoot
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 pm

More Dolphin Vore. Maybe more Orca vore too1 and I wanna see some more drawn art of Bubba the fish, and Big Bertha/Boss Bass from Mario series eating other characters. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm

I'd like to see more vore art of western RPG's with parties where one party member eats the other one. (willing or submissive vore, not unwilling)
Or just more android vore. Far too little predatory androids converting humans into biofuel.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby jabman05 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Gwen from Ben 10 the original Gwen nit the adult one one of my fave fantasies is she somehow eats Ben and digests him and a safety feature on the Omnitrix causes it to appear on her wrist lol, or she has Omnitrix and uses upgrade on Ben and when it times out instead of separating from Ben Gwen somehow absorbs him. There also no where near enough Gwen unbirth!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:14 pm

I'd love to see more umbreon preds, and some other pokemon that aren't as often portrayed as predators. With disposal a possibility too. :P
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tuslo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:49 am

Protection scenarios. So sexy, such a staple and yet so uncommon... They prey doesn't even have to be willing if you set it up right.
Leaves randomly and without notice. RP with me anyways! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=42131&p=2240672#p2240672
Tuslo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion