Does anyone here enjoy having the prey wear clothes?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does anyone here enjoy having the prey wear clothes?

Postby Argo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:10 pm

I posted a question on here before about what clothes people like to see their prey wear and strangely all most all the answers I got were "I don't like it when the prey wears clothes." After a while I started to wonder if I was the only person on here who liked having the prey clothed when they get eaten. Does anyone else enjoy (or are at least is capable of enjoying) prey that wears clothes?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Does anyone here enjoy having the prey wear clothes?

Postby Miridium » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

No not really. Much prefer naked prey. Though the pred doesn't really matter to me. Clothed or unclothed, whoever does the eating is fine the way they are.
Almost forgot although I do love me some scantily clad and/or sexy dressed preds...
Last edited by Miridium on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:27 pm

nah, boring
rugli
Participator

Postby WritingZeal » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:37 pm

I prefer it when the prey has as little clothing as possible, myself. At the very least, light or form-fitting wear, and it's usually digested pretty quickly. It seems like a naked body would slide down much easier, and I love the idea of the pred's internals against bare skin. Plus, clothing gets really uncomfortable when it's all soaked and bunched up in tight quarters.

Though sometimes I do see people in clothing that makes me want to see them get eaten, like a tight pair of jeans or yoga pants on a girl with hips...

EDIT: after reading through some of the other posts, I do like the idea of clothed prey when it fits the situation, like with sudden vore- i.e. an animal or monster hunting. It makes more sense for there to be clothing going down. Plus.. yeah, it's kinda cool for the clothing to either be digested right away or coughed back up. But I do prefer bare feet in general
Last edited by WritingZeal on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Surge » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:40 am

As an electrofox, I digest fabric. So yes. :T
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 am

I prefer clothed prey! :) In the beginning I was only for nude preys (Because of the skin against skin thingy) but clothed prey have started to grow big on me, and now it's my favorite.

Why? Yes, because of:

1. When the clothes get all soaked in saliva and other fluids in the preds body. It makes it more filthy and dirty. More humiliating for the prey.
2. It indicates that the pred is greedy and hungry.
3. I'm not a big fan of vorarephile preds, so if the prey is nude it get more sexual and takes the focus away from the actual vore itself.
4. The digestion of the clothes. I like when the prey becomes nude later on in the belly of the pred. (Yeah, at least some times when i'm in that mood)

*Edit*

But I do not like socks, or shoes. The feet must be bare. And when it comes to clothes, I prefer the prey (female) to have shorts and a shirt. Just simple summer clothes.
Last edited by Mecho on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Gelus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:48 am

I like clothed prey because it feels more natural than arbitrarily stripping them, given the appetites and proclivities of my predators. Plus, coughing/burping up a wad of undigested [if synthetic material, which is largely nonreactive and thus indigestible by the standard 'acids and enzymes' type digestion] clothing into a trash can... or just onto the ground to terrify other prey, is fun.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:28 am

I actually prefer clothed prey, regardless of what the clothes are. I think most people like the unclothed prey because it feels more intimate, but, to me, I think it's degrading to have the prey strip down to nothing/next-to-nothing, that's more just living meat and I want the prey to be more than that, so, clothing them (whether it's something thin to keep them comfortable in stomach temperatures or just normal things and the stomach is comfortable either way.)

When it comes to art, people do naked and usually female prey either for titties (and gratuitous sized tits at that) or furries so they don't have to worry about clothing questions (and can still draw titties on them...) which is a major part of the problem, most people in fetishes are males, and I'm not saying that's always the case - there's bound to be some fetishes/fandom with female majorities - but, in these male dominated fandoms, we're going to see major elements of sexualisation of females (portrayed by titties and a lust for wanting of females to almost ridiculous proportions.)

So, in summation (TL:DR) I like clothed prey and lots of people here probably don't because I'm assuming they're males who want to see titties, and that can only be done by naked preys.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby puck5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 am

I prefer when female prey were either tight clothes or just underwear. I like it when the pred's tongue soaks the panties and gets invasive.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 am

Since my preds are usually 100% human and female, no, no clothes. They aren't wild, uncultured, so they don't eat coverings that are on their prey. Clothes don't taste good and they are also bad for digestion. Considering most of my stories involve a guy getting shrunk or has always been very small compared to others, and ends up always being around giant girls and women, I usually ditch the clothes right off, that way I don't have to constantly describe them being taken off by the preds.
SREDISKRAD wrote:So, in summation (TL:DR) I like clothed prey and lots of people here probably don't because I'm assuming they're males who want to see titties, and that can only be done by naked preys.

Considering the thread is about prey, I think you are underestimating the amount of guys that are prey, since your summation is only dealing with guys that are preds with with female prey. I don't know about anyone else, but I've seen in threads and people viewing artwork, more guys that associate as prey then pred.

Yeah, as you said in a snipped out part of your post, part of it is about being intimate. But really, some guys might not realize it, but it is right forward in my mind, clothes aren't food, they aren't edible, in vore for me, the prey doesn't have clothes on when it happens because clothes aren't good to eat. I for one have accidentally tasted clothes, they don't taste good. When I write male prey, I'm of course visualizing myself as the prey, and I want the prey to have no clothes because I don't want the pred to be suffering through tasting clothes, because in some way, she should enjoy eating the prey.
There are a small percentage of times when I'm the pred or visualize myself as the pred in my writing, and in those cases, yes, prey having no clothes is nice because they are female, but that is a bonus. The first and foremost reason for no clothes is that they don't taste good. Besides, when it comes to me being a pred, 99.5% of the time it is usually same size cooking, and cooking something with clothes or coverings on, that just isn't good.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:35 am

SwallowMe wrote:
SREDISKRAD wrote:So, in summation (TL:DR) I like clothed prey and lots of people here probably don't because I'm assuming they're males who want to see titties, and that can only be done by naked preys.

Considering the thread is about prey, I think you are underestimating the amount of guys that are prey, since your summation is only dealing with guys that are preds with with female prey. I don't know about anyone else, but I've seen in threads and people viewing artwork, more guys that associate as prey then pred.

Yeah, as you said in a snipped out part of your post, part of it is about being intimate. But really, some guys might not realize it, but it is right forward in my mind, clothes aren't food, they aren't edible, in vore for me, the prey doesn't have clothes on when it happens because clothes aren't good to eat. I for one have accidentally tasted clothes, they don't taste good. When I write male prey, I'm of course visualizing myself as the prey, and I want the prey to have no clothes because I don't want the pred to be suffering through tasting clothes, because in some way, she should enjoy eating the prey.
There are a small percentage of times when I'm the pred or visualize myself as the pred in my writing, and in those cases, yes, prey having no clothes is nice because they are female, but that is a bonus. The first and foremost reason for no clothes is that they don't taste good. Besides, when it comes to me being a pred, 99.5% of the time it is usually same size cooking, and cooking something with clothes or coverings on, that just isn't good.

The majority of people in this fetish are males, so, yes, most preds are males...but, that also means most prey are also males because the majority of people are male. With this, it doesn't matter what the pred is (and I didn't talk about that, just because this is about the prey doesn't mean that people who are preds are left out, pred and prey go together) If most people here are male, and sexual, then, most people want to see boobs.

Now, you're point about the prey being naked because clothes are a wrapper, that's a valid point, however, I disagree. I can see where you're coming from, however, I don't like nudity in mine, so, the prey is kept clothed for that reason (and animals don't need clothes, so, the pred's fine XD) so, that's the main reason. Also, because most of my preds are animals, they don't mind the taste as much (specially not the snakes and lizards, they just gulp in and finish without care XD)
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Argo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 am

SREDISKRAD wrote:
SwallowMe wrote:

The majority of people in this fetish are males, so, yes, most preds are males...but, that also means most prey are also males because the majority of people are male. With this, it doesn't matter what the pred is (and I didn't talk about that, just because this is about the prey doesn't mean that people who are preds are left out, pred and prey go together) If most people here are male, and sexual, then, most people want to see boobs.

Now, you're point about the prey being naked because clothes are a wrapper, that's a valid point, however, I disagree. I can see where you're coming from, however, I don't like nudity in mine, so, the prey is kept clothed for that reason (and animals don't need clothes, so, the pred's fine XD) so, that's the main reason. Also, because most of my preds are animals, they don't mind the taste as much (specially not the snakes and lizards, they just gulp in and finish without care XD)

Hey man the other guy was right, most males on this site identify with the prey, not the predator. Also I'm a heterosexual male and I HATE naked prey even when it's female, and I don't like boobs (or they are low on the list of "parts of a woman's body I like") and don't need or really want to see them in my vore.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:06 am

Sometimes partially-clothed can be sexy.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby ScrubEC » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Sometimes it's cute. It's just easier to imagine naked prey.
Hello, everyone. Just your friendly neighborhood cutie~

If you want to chat or RP, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond.
ScrubEC
Been posting for a bit

Postby Argo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:54 pm

ScrubEC wrote:Sometimes it's cute. It's just easier to imagine naked prey.

I guess I can understand that. For me u find it easier to imagine clothed prey.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 pm

For me, it depends on the situation. If it's same-size, I often prefer the prey to be partially or fully stripped. But, if the pred is something big, like a dragon, I'll usually let the prey stay clothed just because I can see a big predator being bothered to undress his food.

And in both cases, it's always nice to see a pred belch/spit/cough up clothing items as a reminder of what's he just eaten.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fishmouth » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:18 pm

I guess I am in the minority. I pretty much exclusively like the prey to be a man wearing a shirt and tie (and maybe a suit coat too). I also prefer him to keep his dress shoes on. There ain't much of that around. I'm gonna have to learn to draw...
Fishmouth
New to the forum

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 am

Depending upon mood, I either like prey naked or lightly clothed with very edible wears like t-shirts, shorts or sandals or perhaps something truly edible like a loin cloth made of steak. Naked is fun because you get to bite in to and taste everything, but there's also something wonderful about a pred so hungry and desiring of the prey that it goes ahead and eats it without even trying to undress, and maybe spits out the sandals or coughs something up later. Clothes also can vastly improve scat when you see the undigested t-shirt and shorts, and to be honest I don't even usually include scat when the prey is naked.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Fishmouth wrote:I guess I am in the minority. I pretty much exclusively like the prey to be a man wearing a shirt and tie (and maybe a suit coat too). I also prefer him to keep his dress shoes on. There ain't much of that around. I'm gonna have to learn to draw...

Oooh, sounds hot. I love suits and ties, too, and keeps shoes and socks on!
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby cmwalters » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:17 pm

In all my short stories and books.. The Prey are naked or stripped naked by large reptiles
and it makes it a lot more interesting when they are naked or just their socks left on!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion