Your personal guidelines for giantess hard vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your personal guidelines for giantess hard vore?

Postby Argo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:33 am

So for those of you who mostly into gts soft vore but can enjoy a little hard vore, what are your guidelines for it?

For me it can't be too graffic, and I can enjoy it being a little off camera, like weshe her put the prey in her mouth and as she bites down we see her victim's kicking legs go limp as there is a crunch (I like the crunch in hard vore more than the blood and gore aspects)
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Your personal guidelines for giantess hard vore?

Postby Midir » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:56 am

I'd like to answer with this famous quote:

Size-difference hardvore is 'easier' than same-size hardvore, you just do not take the gory/pain part that seriously for some reason.. maybe because it just doesn't last that long. As for me, if you focus more on the prey-pred interaction, I would really prefer for the prey to survive till digestion. Hard vore doesn't need to be fully lethal - I prefer to see the prey surviving the mouth and throat stages. Though, I tend to focus on preys rather on preds in general. One of the fetishes I can hardly do is multi-prey, maybe people who enjoy multi-prey have different preferences.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Your personal guidelines for giantess hard vore?

Postby XDDX » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:24 am

I enjoy hard vore because that is what would most likely happen anyways. I like it as a consequence though, less an actual means to get something out of the prey. I am not into causing pain for the sake of pain but if it happens as a 'side effect' of the eating and causes the prey to scream and panic some more, yay. I've tried all sorts I guess and yes, size difference hard vore is really easier for me anyways. The bigger the size difference, the more sense it seems to make to me. If the prey is too big, or so big that the pred is probably going to waste most of it by trying to eat it alive, I don't like it. With multiple preds, that is a different story though. If two or three or four of them munch on the same prey, I like it if the prey is big enough for all of them ^^

Since I focus on hard vore as a side effect in either case, I really don't go or think into the details too much for myself.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion