Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore?

Postby Wake88 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Why do we have these feelings?

I'm a 26-year-old male who, since 10, has had these feelings.

From what I understand there are various kinds of vore. Mine is wanting to devour naked women, after having hot sex.

That sounds horrible. Disturbing. Disgusting.

I can't tell anyone in real life. At times I feel this way, and other times not.

Why is this? Is it biological? Can it be repressed? What do I do?

There's hardly any psychological articles on the matter of vore fetish. It's not something I can strike a casual conversation with.

I'm reaching out to try and better understand why I have this issue that won't stop.

Please help.
Wake88
New to the forum

Re: Vore?

Postby Person » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Well, I'm afraid that most people on this site actually enjoy vore, so I don't know. If you're concerned you'll do something violent or anything like that, I'd definitely recommend talking to a psychiatrist.

But as long as it's a weird fantasy it's not going to do much harm, and I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just try and ignore it if you don't like it.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wake88 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:42 pm

No, nothing violent or anything like that.

It's just annoying and bothersome to me.

Mainly because if anyone in real life ever found out I would be very embarrassed.
Wake88
New to the forum

Postby Person » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Wake88 wrote:No, nothing violent or anything like that.

It's just annoying and bothersome to me.

Mainly because if anyone in real life ever found out I would be very embarrassed.

So would I, man. :?

Lemme just say that everyone on this site is pretty chill, so you don't really have to worry about it here. Also, I've told a friend or two and they didn't really mind, so not everyone would be freaked out about it, I assure you.

You can talk to pretty much anyone here about it if you're having issues, including me. :)
Last edited by Person on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wake88 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Are there any educational articles that shed light on why we have these feelings?
Wake88
New to the forum

Postby Person » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Wake88 wrote:Are there any educational articles that shed light on why we have these feelings?

I'm curious too, but no, I don't think any studies have been published about this kind of thing.

You can try google, though. https://www.google.com/search?q=vorarephilia+psychology
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:11 pm

I am sorry to hear that you feel the way you feel about vore. I personally have given up trying to understand why but I also really enjoy it and like it and I am relatively open about it and today, I would not want to change it or 'lose' it or anything. Have you ever talked to anyone about it? A good friend? A partner? I feel that has helped me a lot.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DethXev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 pm

I actually have done alot of my own research not only on the psychology of the vore fetish, but on plenty of other topics as well. There is nothing that explains exactly why humans behave or think the way we do, but there is plenty of research and learned information you can apply to analyze a specific behavior, thoughts, and/or actions. I was actually quite curious myself why I have had strange thoughts and fantasies since I was barely 4 yrs old. I stumbled upon the term "vore" as a fetish recently through a friend of mine, though I've always been familiar with vore for a very long time (having thoughts of eating ppl myself). Not only that but other violent thoughts/fantasies as well. I can most likely assure you that MY fantasies are much worse than alot of ppl's, even on this site. I'm also glad I have made a few friends I can actually talk about vore casually with and feel alot better about myself. I love talking about anything pretty much and I'm very open when it comes to vore, so please feel free to pm me if you just want a friend to talk to...about ANYTHING. :wink:
I want you more when you're afraid of me...
DethXev
Participator

Postby tangent » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Hey there! I had the same feelings when I first discovered that this was a thing. Don't let it stress you out, love. This may sound insane right now, but as soon as you trust that you're fine as long as you're not acting on this desire (a la Issei Sagawa... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdXPJWODzjo) then you're completely fine.

I started some shitty thread a while back about all of this, and it may be of interest to you if you're looking for some answers: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29069 Now... important warning: I was too young for this site when I started that thread... so the diction is abrasive and rather immature. Since, I have come to terms with the fact that I definitely like girls too. Can you smell the denial? Hahaha. Other than that, all remains the same. Anyway, just know that there are plenty of others like you who live completely normal lives guilt-free.

Only one person in my life knows about this particular fetish's effect on me. Now, if you can't engage in emotionally fulfilling relationships (sexual or otherwise) without having to think of vore to achieve gratification, then that is the only time I would suggest to seek some help. But even so, I had trouble getting off with my first lil' high school relationship without that. It might just be that the other person exactly right for you, haha. ;D

Although I've been in some healthy relationships since (where vore isn't even a thought), the idea of someone I know finding out still mortifies me. Some things are better left unsaid. So don't worry about that, either. Unless you feel that it's something that would help you greatly, and you have 100% trust that the person wouldn't judge you negatively, I would keep it to yourself. You'll find that this is a mostly supportive community with a lot of free time on their hands. As you can already see, users here are willing to help. c:
How strange, innocence. c;
tangent
Participator

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 pm

This is just my personal insight on it, but it seems to have a decent amount to do with cues during childhood (I was actually a vorarephobic when I was younger, but my anatomy homework quickly became a "release," especially when I found out about the amount of people who added to "that sort of thing.") I'm not sure if it's exactly repressable, but it can be hidden (pretty obvious since most of us are underground vorarephiles.)

I believe the reason why there aren't really any articles on it is because most Americans at least don't particularly like talking about sex in general, much less fetishes. It "makes people uncomfortable," so why bother making people uncomfortable for the sake of making progress? It's not like it would hurt anybody, so I personally don't understand it, but it's whatever.

I think that, with few exceptions, people will be fine with it. After all, what you're into doesn't MAKE you. Liking vore doesn't make you a cannibal any more than BDSM makes you a kidnapper. Acting out on it is what makes you that. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I've thought of a lot of things that I'd never consider doing IRL.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am

Oh, this again. And again. And again.

A quick search would have found a dozen other uselessly existential posts of this nature, each with dozens of useless replies making vague guesses at best.

Do we really need to keep making an existential crisis over having a fetish?
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Person » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am

-snipped- ech

SeruOmen wrote:Oh, this again. And again. And again.

A quick search would have found a dozen other uselessly existential posts of this nature, each with dozens of useless replies making vague guesses at best.

Do we really need to keep making an existential crisis over having a fetish?

And replies like this are any more necessary?
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:19 am

If it's any reassurance to you, I've also had this fetish a long time (now 26, then 13), and so far the only person who has found out was one random guy I met on a Greyhound bus and will never see again.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tray_92 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:09 am

yummyyoungnorski wrote:If it's any reassurance to you, I've also had this fetish a long time (now 26, then 13), and so far the only person who has found out was one random guy I met on a Greyhound bus and will never see again.

I can't believe I found you! All those years ago on the bus, you really opened my eyes to vore. Sure I was skeptical but I always wanted to thank you once I realized that I had it too.
Tray_92
Been posting for a bit

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Tray_92 wrote:
yummyyoungnorski wrote:If it's any reassurance to you, I've also had this fetish a long time (now 26, then 13), and so far the only person who has found out was one random guy I met on a Greyhound bus and will never see again.

I can't believe I found you! All those years ago on the bus, you really opened my eyes to vore. Sure I was skeptical but I always wanted to thank you once I realized that I had it too.

LOL! He would never say that, EVER.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion