What do you do before slipping into your predators belly?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you do before slipping into your predators belly?

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:19 am

As the predator is slowly stuffing you into their belly what do you do?
Of course, there is no digestion involved in this role play.

- Do you acknowledge that you are being eaten and give up?

- Do you struggle to get free, but still get eaten anyway?

- Do you make love with them, show them that you love being swallowed. Kiss them on the face before going completely inside them?

- Do you struggle first, but then start to make love with the predator knowing you will spend the rest of your life time with them?

- Do you try to hurt the predator and escape?

- Do you try to make friends with the predator, but the predator still hates you and eats you anyway?

- Do you write a note outside hoping someone will see it while you are being eaten?

- Do you make plans to be randomly traveling with the new found predator who is eating you?

- Do you make calls to other friends telling them what is happening to you?

I prefer to make friends with my predators first, then show them my love, give them kisses, and let them swallow me whole. XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: What do you do before slipping into your predators belly

Postby Person » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 am

No digestion? In that case, probably flip-flop between slightly aroused because this appealed to me in life, and completely terrified knowing that I'll probably suffocate to death. :?
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby YoukaiChan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 am

It depends on the situation really!
Normally I'm unwilling so I'll be most likely struggling to NOT get eaten, any way I can! Either by trying to talk the pred out of doing it, or scrambling around to not get swallowed.
Now, if by some chance I suddenly became willing (through means of hypnosis/mind control) thennnn I'd go down much easier. <3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Cinquint » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:16 am

I'd make awkward and twitchy smalltalk until the inevitable o 3o

Though with my luck, I'd end up not being eaten in the end, somehow. TCH!
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 am

My preys usually struggles, as even though my vore fantasies are non-digestion, they don't know this, so obviously they don't want to be eaten!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DethXev » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:44 am

My prey always struggles or tries to hurt me for some apparent reason, so I try to catch them off guard...like sometime in the middle of the night after they have fallen asleep...I keep a bottle of Rohypnol on me just in case they don't go down quite so easily... :lol: :lol:
I want you more when you're afraid of me...
DethXev
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 am

Hmmm a interesting question I see lol. It really depends on how the predator acts. Is he nice and makes it clear he won't hurt his prey? Was it a surprise attack or is he mean?

I will stick with him being nice for my answer. I would probably be a nervous wreak at first, asking a few times if he was sure it was safe inside, but I would probably still be willing especially if the predator is being gentle. Then at the last few moments I would try to make friends with him, or at least make a start of it before slipping into his warm snugly tummy lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Aegwinn » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 am

I generally liek to teasy my pred ~
liek punchign a bit her throat or making myself hard to swallow :)

poor preds :gulp:
Aegwinn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xrelik » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Well it depends, if i am being eaten but not digested to live inside her as a belly buddy then i would prolly text everyone "so getting eaten right now lol need more shrooms". if i am gonna be digested then i would just throw infinite grenades at him/her until it dies. Fa Fa FA FA fA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA "painful screams which are drowned out by the explosions" fatality!!! flawless victory!!! ^_^. (good for those who knows which comedy show i am referencing to Hint: its on adult swim)
Xrelik
New to the forum

Postby delet0bn2609 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:46 am

I go with sex, if I can. At the very least, I masturbate, and try to rub my clit on their tongue. Groping is also common. But then, that's only when playing myself. Other characters, of course, vary.
What are we talking about, and will it fit in my vagina?
delet0bn2609
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Hmmm...Well, in my fantasies it all depends on the pred. If the pred is a perverted jerk I will kick his ass, call him names and try to break free. But in the end I get to aroused to do anything so I tend to go from unwilling to ------> willing. What can I say? Kissing the pred is one of the greatest thing there is, so yeah...I would kiss him. Deep and animalistic. This would make his pervy side spark even more so maybe I will still kick his ass and call him "Fat bastard" and stuff like that. But this time in a more erotic manner.

But if the pred is cutish, cuddly...But still an asshole. I would let him eat me. I guess I would moan and groan like there was no tomorrow. Seriously, I would get so horny that it would be hard to even imagine :lol:

Dirty talk, insulting, normal talk, try to escape, willing, unwilling, fight back, go with the flow, kissing...All of these is things that I love :D
Last edited by Mecho on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:07 pm

My pred would probably be my sexual partner, so most likely, I'd be kissing the parts I could reach before I'm sucked in, then I'd cum in her mouth before she swallowed me. ^^ Of course, non fatal, so I'd port myself out after a while.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby 4ofSwords » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm firmly in the 'some sort of struggle, with or without acceptance' camp. While I enjoy vore, I rarely play or play with or write characters who are, or who are blithely suicidal (though it does happen), and I nearly always write/play vore as fatal. I'm increasingly open to other ideas, but so far the panic and horror of the prey on the precipice of death is the regular theme.
4ofSwords
???

Postby XDDX » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Because it is a good thing! :evil:
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tuslo » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 pm

All of these are too sexy, don't make me choose!
Leaves randomly and without notice. RP with me anyways! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=42131&p=2240672#p2240672
Tuslo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 am

I don't like same-size at all usually (nor being prey bigger than 3-4 inches) so I don't really have much to do anything but enjoy or struggle throughout the ride due to being shrunken down farther than an inch.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Return to General Vore Discussion