Scene in giantess vore story help (poll)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Scene in giantess vore story

Male summoner
No votes
Female summoner
29%
Afraid of the giantess' size
29%
Not afraid of the giantess
No votes
Giantess says something to the summoner before eating them
43%
Giantess eats the summoner without saying a word
No votes

Total votes : 7

Scene in giantess vore story help (poll)

Postby Argo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:06 am

So I want to write a story featuring this kind of vore scene. The problem is some of the details I'm so split on that I can't make up my mind so I can't get it started,so I was hoping some of you could help me figure this out so I can get the story started in ernest.

The story and the scene are as follows: there was a giantess who was a powerful and evil entity that was sealed away in a void, putting her reign of terror to an end. 1,000 years later she is able to send out visions to a human who she is able to convince to help free her (when she sends the visions she appears to the person as a normal sized human). Led on with promises of power, wealth, and all they've ever wanted the human goes through all the steps needed to free the giantess. However once freed the giantess goes back on her word and devours the summoner and goes back to what she does best: cutting a swath of death and destruction across the land and having plenty to eat while doing it.

So the details I need help on are as follows:

1. Should the sommoner should be male or female? A guy having summoned the giantess could have some fun ideas with it but the summoner being female in such a situation would be interesting since it's an uncommon sight in stories (to have a female summoner eaten by the thing she unleashed).

2. upon seeing the giantess in person should they be affraid of her (since they weren't expecting her to be gigantic) or not be afraid of her immense size?

3. should the giantess say something to the summoner or should she eat them without saying a word?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion