Breast vore video

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Breast vore video

Postby Xsa1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm looking for some video who had a woman who eats someone into her breasts. I think it's a video of a commercial of Bacardi Rum, I've seen a forum in this page, but the link to the video was deleted. If nobody has it, it can be a video of a woman eating a man with her boobs or any part of her body. I hope you can help me. Good bye. :D
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Re: Breast vore video

Postby psy7 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:37 pm

http://youtu.be/yJN7w9Cfz5c not sure if this is it but its something lol
psy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby AyaneFukumi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 pm

oh god... I don't know if I have high standards or not but... That's like... Eh...

1. it's on youtube
2. it's awkward as fuck
3. it's probably part of a movie or something
4. this is one of the only breast vore videos that have gone around for /years/ and it kinda bugs me there hasn't been more.
5. people think /this/ is good enough to not attempt to make any more breast vore films, I know there are filmmakers/animators in the community.

Just saying my opinion about it, is all
AyaneFukumi
New to the forum

Postby psy7 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 pm

phrooglevore has some on youtube that are ok this is just only one i could find that seemed close to description sadly wish there was more
psy7
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion