realistic or tamed pred vs prey (addendum to previous topic)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Realistic or tamed down v2

I am a pred, and I want vore/digestion realistic
17%
I am a pred, and I want vore/digestion tamed
17%
I am prey, and I want vore/digestion realistic
33%
I am prey, and I want vore/digestion tamed
33%

Total votes : 24

realistic or tamed pred vs prey (addendum to previous topic)

Postby justinrpg » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Eka might get mad at me for posting two topics, but I got the idea for this poll based on

Ka-Atis wrote:Could be interesting to see if preds and preys differ here, in general trends. I'm pred myself, and prefer it realistic.

as see here. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40694 I wanna see if preds and prey do differ on this.

if you are a pred, answer as a pred, if you are a prey, answer as a prey

this is just an addendum to the topic here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40694 for poll purposes
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: realistic or tamed pred vs prey (addendum to previous to

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Same as last topic, I sometimes prefer painful graphic digestion, and other times I prefer painless graphic digestion or soft melting.

I am usually prey.
eatmeplease
---

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

I am prey and it has to be somewhat realistic on these premises:
If I as prey will not fit comfortably inside the pred because it reasonably wouldn't be able to eat me without causing itself harm, then the pred is too small.
Conversely if I am able to fit inside the preds mouth more than once, the pred is too big because I'm now not a worthy meal and will give back /less/ nutrition then it takes to eat me.

from then on in the realism can falter as to whether digestion is painfull/not and whether I get reformed afterwards...of if there's any digestion at all.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Mecho » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm prey and I want my vore to be m/f unwilling and safe. Digestion of the clothes are nice. A little scratch here and there. Pred talking about how he is going to "destroy" the prey but never actually does.
Mecho
---

Postby Garz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:35 am

I maintain that 'realistic' isn't a useful phrase for this scenario unless you're looking for hard vore fans vs soft vore fans (And not the more likely 'fatal vs nonfatal' that it sounds like the topic means).
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 am

Well I am normally the predator but I prefer no digestion, just gentle holding in the stomach.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:15 am

Right now the tendency is rather opposite from what I originally expected. But as there are not so many votes it's still unclear if this really is a thing.

From the other thread -
4ofSwords wrote:I've found a mixed bag, in my experience. Perhaps prey tend to notice pred preferences more (and thus when they differ), and vice versa? For me, finding someone who is interested in playing hard vore preds has been something of a challenge (current company notwithstanding). Even with those who do like hard vore, more often than not there's a holding back at the end - maybe because they don't want to come off as -too- sadistic?

I think this is a good point, and may play a major role - Preds, rather than preys may possibly hold back the cruel aspects. Overall, fantasies where oneself is harmed may be more accepted than fantasies where one harms somebody else, and accordingly - there's a stronger need to "nice down" the latter. ..?
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Return to General Vore Discussion