Lucid dreaming and vore.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Lucid dreaming and vore.

Postby Mecho » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:17 pm

So maybe this belongs to the "vore dream thead" if so, my bad...

Maybe some of you are familiar with the term "Lucid dreaming" If not, Here you go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

If you are really good at this, whatever you want to happen is going to happen in your dream. And it feels realistic as hell. So my question is:
Has someone here tried this to make vore happen? In my opinion, this is the best way to actually experience vore.

Just a few days ago, I experienced my first Lucid dream where I had the ability to change stuff the way I wanted it to be. I'm going to leave the rest to your imagination :gulp: All I can say is that this is really, really cool!
Mecho
---

Re: Lucid dreaming and vore.

Postby azrafox » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:35 pm

I've been trying to lucid dream for several years but having no luck - everytime I try to create a vorish scenario I usually end up getting too excited and waking up. I've had a few non lucid vore dreams though which were incredible!
azrafox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

azrafox wrote:I've been trying to lucid dream for several years but having no luck - everytime I try to create a vorish scenario I usually end up getting too excited and waking up.

Awww :( This happens to me every night now. It's much of a rarity that the dream actually continue being lucid. But It's all about practice and practice. When this happens, when you feel you are about to wake up. Just imagine that the "world spinning around" and DON'T open your eyes, just continue. Sometimes, this actually works :)
Mecho
---

Postby OmnicidalZero » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 pm

It's kind of ridiculous how often I try to lucid dream, just to experience vore in dreams. I keep a dream journal, that helps, and I even tried the Inception thing(where you take a small object, become very familiar with it, and use it in dreams to determine that you are dreaming). So far, I've only had two successes that I can think of.

There was one where I jumped down a girl's throat, managing to maintain the image of her with a full belly in my mind for a few seconds. The second one had me as a character in an MMORPG where it was possible to fight other players. I was level 90 or something, and encountered a level 20 party. I remember specifically using two sword slashes on three members of the party, and only one on the last girl. With her HP at almost zero, she had no choice but to use her 'Swallow' technique, just like some enemies have in Final Fantasy. Again, I managed to visualize the girl with a full belly for a few seconds, but this time with her sword in one hand and mine in the other.

There are techniques to help you lucid dream, but they don't work as well for everyone. Just keep trying new things and keep your dreams in mind, and you should eventually get a lucid dream or two.
OmnicidalZero
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarpaulus » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:00 pm

I've only managed to lucid dream a couple times, usually waking up then sliding back in.

But never when using any of the audio aids I've bought, those just knock me out.

One time, I dreamed that I'd woken up and attempted to turn on this "Mnemonic Dream Induction" track but suddenly the disc had 50 tracks and most of them were loud pop music and family were coming into my room to tell me about something.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Video games has helped me allot! Science you ca control your character in games, this can follow you in to the dream worlds, and suddenly you are your own hero and can do whatever you want to.

Getting a lucid dream start to get quite simple, but keeping it lucid without waking up or lose control is another chapter I guess :(
Mecho
---

Postby Kirah » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:47 pm

I've had quite a bit of experience with lucid dreaming, and I've attempted to make a character in my dream swallow me plenty of times. Most of the time, it simply doesn't work. Either the character refuses, or turns into something else entirely, or you lose a bit of control and get sidetracked. I guess our subconscious has a mind of its own. You can only bend the dream to your will to a certain extent. It gets easier with experience, but I can say that only 10% of my attempts to make it happen actually work.

If you're going to start lucid dreaming, you should definitely master the basics first, and get a little bit more control over your dreams, before you try to make vore happen.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlutterDash69 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 pm

I've been able to pull it off rarely. Once, had a Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash unbirth dream. It was amazing- Fluttershy was pushing me up Dashie's vagina with her tongue. Another one involve Tara Strong swallowing me in some dungeon hidden beneath a castle. Recently had 3 dreams where 3 ladies swallow me (different dreams) after shoving me in their panties and hearing people inside of one of them scream for help. One was Rosalina. Another one was a co-worker, and the last one was a friend I've known since childhood. I'm not sure if they were lucid.... seems like they would be though since having 3 vore dreams one after another is extremely rare on it's own.

Here's some tips for what I've found helps. Get plenty of sleep- 6 hours minimum is required for me, 8 hours is preferable. Have a good source of b6 vitamin- it really helps with memory and vividness - Fish is pretty high too. Also stay hydrated- water is VITAL for b6 is work properly. Sources of Tryptophan help such as cheese. Omega-3 are very helpful, anything that helps memory recall. Nights I eat fish, I always have vivid dreams. Keep a dream journal- this is vital for recognizing dream signs- signs that indicate you are not awake such as bizarre passing of time or inability to read fine print clearly, or even make sense of events around you. If you really need to, use a voice recording instead of paper if pressed for time (I've found myself doing that more). And don't stress over it- Staying fixated on it made it more difficult for me. Odd sleep schedules may also screw it up :D
FlutterDash69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Noonstar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:43 am

I gave up lucid dreaming a while ago, it's very difficult and I don't feel rested in the morning when I go lucid at night, which is no bueno now that I work full-time.

I first got into lucid dreaming during the first years of the MLP fandom (I still have the pony-themed lucid dreaming guides I found on ponychan) and had about 10 or so lucid dreams, mostly SFW. However it was around this time that I realized that vore was a thing, and I only have ever had one vore-themed lucid dream, about 3 years ago, involving me getting stuck under a piece of pepperoni on a pizza and gulped down by the woman who was my girlfriend at the time. Damn good dream that was.
::::: ns.

Pugnare perdere et iterum pugnent. Sunt haec principum.
Noonstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tuslo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:18 am

You guys are pissing me off. When I realize I'm dreaming I wake up and not from excitement.
Leaves randomly and without notice. RP with me anyways! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=42131&p=2240672#p2240672
Tuslo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:40 am

:lol: Lucid dreaming demands good concentration (especially if you're not skilled enough). :silly: >.>
If you lose your concentration you will wake up, or you will lose lucidness. :arrow: :idea:
Imagination and drawing is much simpler for vore fantasies IMHO! :wink:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby StarlaMoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:07 am

I have lucid dreams practically every night, and have done for months now. It's not fun. Once in a while and it being something enjoyable then sure, bring it on. But on a nightly basis and when 95% of it is horror-themed, 3% depressing and only 2% remotely enjoyable, for me the pay off is not a good one. I would love to be able to NOT have them.
With that said, I've had one, maybe two vore-themed dreams that I can't really complain about. They weren't too bad except for waking up. This past week is probably the best example yet for how bad my dreams are. I've had for the past 4-5 nights had dreams of demons and murderers and, well, think Paranormal Activity, first movie, and the scene where she's dragged out of bed. A lot of that.
The dreams are only half the problem for me though. Waking up from them is the other half, especially when it is something that physically makes me want to crawl as far under my covers as possible when I do manage to wake up. Yes, I have to put a lot of effort mentally and emotionally to get OUT of a lucid dream. Staying in them, no problem! But staying in them is the problem.

If I could have lucid dreams that I enjoy and could feel like I actually got more than 2 hours of sleep a night, I would happily live with it. But, for me, I want the reverse. I don't want to have them, I want to get rid of them. And I've tried several different methods from research or friends suggestions to no avail.
StarlaMoon
New to the forum

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 am

StarlaMoon wrote:I have lucid dreams practically every night, and have done for months now. It's not fun. Once in a while and it being something enjoyable then sure, bring it on. But on a nightly basis and when 95% of it is horror-themed, 3% depressing and only 2% remotely enjoyable, for me the pay off is not a good one. I would love to be able to NOT have them.

Yes. It's NOT fun. :!: Dreams (lucid or not) reflects your mind/soul condition.
If lucid dreams occur naturally, it means that your mind is calm and in good condition. :arrow: :idea:
But if you use some "special techniques" :silly: , it can break natural mechanisms of the dream and some defensive mechanisms of the mind. As result, it can cause a sleep paralysis, nightmares etc. This is not fatal, but very annoying. :arrow: :zombie:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Mecho » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:03 am

For me, my dreams have ALWAYS been lot of fun! Nightmares is very rare. It has been this since I was a child. It might sound strange, but "being hunted by someone" has always been one of my favorites. I run really fast ans the chaser is always a guy I find attractive. So I DO like those allot :D

I had my first lucid experience not long ago, all vore themed with (Not just one) but two of my favorite humaniod Male preds :gulp: The sad part is that I waked myself up by screaming "Don't eat me!" in the sleep (Thank god I was sleeping alone that night) and when I was back in the dream a few seconds later, the preds was all gone and some women told me that I was talking in the sleep and I told her I was lucid (dreams in dreams are really strange!)
Last edited by Mecho on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:06 am

Aviannapper wrote::lol: Lucid dreaming demands good concentration (especially if you're not skilled enough). :silly: >.>
If you lose your concentration you will wake up, or you will lose lucidness. :arrow: :idea:
Imagination and drawing is much simpler for vore fantasies IMHO! :wink:

It's easier yes. But far away from a realistic vore feel ;)
Welcome to the portal btw! :)
Mecho
---

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 am

immortal_food wrote:Welcome to the portal btw! :)

tnx :-D
immortal_food wrote:It's easier yes. But far away from a realistic vore feel ;)

Hmm... :D But you cannot have "a realistic vore feel" in your dream (lucid or not), if your mind does not know "how to feel it" (same with sex and other feelings based on life experience).
LD is not a "virtual reality", it's just a "reality" of your own mind. :arrow: :idea:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Litenosöt » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Lucid dreaming can be really fun! I'm often aware that I'm dreaming and can control the dream and sometimes, when there's an opportunity, I make myself get eaten. Sometimes when I dream a night mare about that something is hunting me I take control over the dream and change it so that instead of being scary the dream is about that I'm going to be eaten. That way I escape night mares and turn them into arousing dreams instead. Much more pleasant that way! But I think the most arousing vore dreams are dreams where I don't have any control, where the dream decides that I'm gonna be eaten. It feels more like being eaten for real, against my will. But the best way to experience vore in my opinion is when fantasizing about it when I'm awake. Then I can fantasize about the dream and really experience and enjoy it.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Hello thread :lol:

So...I'm awake and kicking. And just a moment ago, I had my first "WILD". This was one of the weirdest moment in my life! It was so freaky!
I woke up and realize and the bed was shaking like crazy. I was about to turn to my x and say to him to quit shaking the bed. I was kind of mad at that moment. But when it was about to happen I realize that moving was impossible. The term "sleep paralysis" then crosses my mind and I realise that I have succed with something that lucid deamers think are the perfect state. I try to see my own hands and I can see them, but at the same time feeling my move less body in the bed.
So I keep my eyes shut to avoid seeing hallucinations. Then my X asks me in the dream (who is now fully lucid and VERY vivid! Is was as real as in real life. So freaking cool!) "What do you want to happen" And I answer "I want to get eaten legs first. It feels so, so good"

Then, this giant male pred type comes up and start to eating me feet first. This was one of the most pleasant experiences ever! And it was as realistic as being awake (Even the vore part) And now, i'm so MAD at myself! I had full control, the dream was as vivid as the sun, but I had this huge urge to scream and moan and when I realized that it was impossible duo to sleep paralysis. My body start to getting all warm and I starting to feel the bed. I just awakening myself just because of that STUPID urge!!!! :angry:
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 pm

But I think the most arousing vore dreams are dreams where I don't have any control, where the dream decides that I'm gonna be eaten. It feels more like being eaten for real, against my will.

I'm totally with you on this one. The sad part is, that vore doesn't normally appear in non lucid dreams :(
Mecho
---

Postby Kirah » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:45 pm

StarlaMoon wrote:I have lucid dreams practically every night, and have done for months now. It's not fun. Once in a while and it being something enjoyable then sure, bring it on. But on a nightly basis and when 95% of it is horror-themed, 3% depressing and only 2% remotely enjoyable, for me the pay off is not a good one. I would love to be able to NOT have them.
With that said, I've had one, maybe two vore-themed dreams that I can't really complain about. They weren't too bad except for waking up. This past week is probably the best example yet for how bad my dreams are. I've had for the past 4-5 nights had dreams of demons and murderers and, well, think Paranormal Activity, first movie, and the scene where she's dragged out of bed. A lot of that.
The dreams are only half the problem for me though. Waking up from them is the other half, especially when it is something that physically makes me want to crawl as far under my covers as possible when I do manage to wake up. Yes, I have to put a lot of effort mentally and emotionally to get OUT of a lucid dream. Staying in them, no problem! But staying in them is the problem.

If I could have lucid dreams that I enjoy and could feel like I actually got more than 2 hours of sleep a night, I would happily live with it. But, for me, I want the reverse. I don't want to have them, I want to get rid of them. And I've tried several different methods from research or friends suggestions to no avail.

If you're having lucid dreams, you should be able to turn the horror into something far more cheerful. Why not do so? Maybe you just have unusually vivid dream recall, but no total control.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion