Good prey #

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Good prey #

Postby Argo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:10 pm

So I want to make a giantess vore story where people get captured by a giantess and over the course of 2-3 days she eats them. Now the giantess is between 50-60ft tall and in my vore descriptions I don't tend to get too overly detailed but I don't think I go under detailed either.

How many people should I have in the party and how many should be eaten each day?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Good prey #

Postby Vidofinir » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

If you don't tend to write each prey's demise in too much detail, they're pretty much just a simple snack, so they can be eaten casually and in great numbers. However, I don't think anyone else can answer such specific questions about someone else's story idea...

I'd just say 'Lots, and several'.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Vidofinir wrote:If you don't tend to write each prey's demise in too much detail, they're pretty much just a simple snack, so they can be eaten casually and in great numbers. However, I don't think anyone else can answer such specific questions about someone else's story idea...

Not helping really.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kinne » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:30 pm

How many threads are you going to make for this one story?
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vidofinir » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Argo wrote:
Vidofinir wrote:If you don't tend to write each prey's demise in too much detail, they're pretty much just a simple snack, so they can be eaten casually and in great numbers. However, I don't think anyone else can answer such specific questions about someone else's story idea...

Not helping really.

Actually, the first half of my post is about as helpful as you're going to get. Unless of course you're just asking these questions about hypothetical, never-to-be-written stories so you can find amusement in peoples' answers.

Would you rather I said 16 people in the group, and eat them over the course of three days at a rate of 5.33 a day? That's not helpful either.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Vidofinir wrote:
Argo wrote:

Not helping really.

Actually, the first half of my post is about as helpful as you're going to get. Unless of course you're just asking these questions about hypothetical, never-to-be-written stories so you can find amusement in peoples' answers.

Would you rather I said 16 people in the group, and eat them over the course of three days at a rate of 5.33 a day? That's not helpful either.

Actually, that is more helpful. Thanks. And even if I don't release the story on the site doesn't mean I didn't write it. It just means I kept it in private.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fairin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:37 pm

1, he survives, full tour no scat. eats him every day sometimes twice >:)
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Fairin wrote:1, he survives, full tour no scat. eats him every day sometimes twice >:)

Sorry, I don't like full tour. And the prey always dies in my stories.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eolwin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:59 pm

So basically, from what I've seen in other of your threads,

You want people to give you ideas about something completely trivial about stories we will never see, without knowing what you like because you haven't posted any of your stories and don't intend to do so, basically telling everyone who actually even try to give you a honest answer that they are not helping or that you don't like their idea, except for when they definitely say their idea as a joke, then it gets your interest...

Sounds fun!

My advice would be to start by posting something, anything, and then people will probably give you more interesting ideas on the base of what you already have posted, especially for things you should be able to figure out yourself if you're really a writer.

So let me just say that :
1 Giantess, 365 Preys, one for everyday of the year.

Good luck with your multiple stories.
Eolwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:10 am

How many of these threads are you going to make? And always about the same sorts of things.

Why people continue to humor you is beyond my comprehension.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Assimilation » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 am

Well, the perfect number of prey is dependent upon several factors. What's the giant's zodiac sign, and what's her birthstone? Does she have any siblings? Are any of those siblings unmarried? If the answer to all of those questions is 'no', then you'll just have to work off the default prey number of 394 and eat them at a rate of 8 per day over the 2- or 3-day period.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cuddlekins » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:30 am

The exact formula determining number of prey is as follows:

Code: Select all
P = (3π + s)/[(4c-2h)(3s)]

Where 's' is the size of the pred, 'c' is the curvature of her breasts, and 'h' is her high score in Space Invaders.

Proven fact.
Last edited by Cuddlekins on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Argo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:34 am

Cuddlekins wrote:The exact formula determining number of prey is as follows:

Code: Select all
P = (3π + s)/[(4c-2h)(3s)]

Where 's' is the size of the pred, 'c' is the curvature of her breasts, and 's' is her high score in Space Invaders.

Proven fact.

Good, good, but what's the 'h' stand for?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Argo wrote:So I want to make a giantess vore story where people get captured by a giantess and over the course of 2-3 days she eats them. Now the giantess is between 50-60ft tall and in my vore descriptions I don't tend to get too overly detailed but I don't think I go under detailed either.

How many people should I have in the party and how many should be eaten each day?

Have you written any of the several vore stories you keep asking for advice on yet?

That said, I'd say maybe around two or three dozen, about the same as I said last time you asked a very similar question- so long as you keep some of the victims' fates succint and maybe focus on the details of a small handful.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Argo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm

SeruOmen wrote:
Argo wrote:So I want to make a giantess vore story where people get captured by a giantess and over the course of 2-3 days she eats them. Now the giantess is between 50-60ft tall and in my vore descriptions I don't tend to get too overly detailed but I don't think I go under detailed either.

Have you written any of the several vore stories you keep asking for advice on yet?

That said, I'd say maybe around two or three dozen, about the same as I said last time you asked a very similar question- so long as you keep some of the victims' fates succint and maybe focus on the details of a small handful.

Thanks for your advice. And the others are worked on, but can sometimes take a while because I have a bit of ADHD so I often bounce around from project to project and back again. It's something I'm trying to work on.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion