Giantess vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Giantess vore in media list

Postby Argo » Mon May 04, 2015 1:20 am

So we've had media lists for vore in movies, T.V., and even books. And they are fine, but I figured, why not open up one for examples of just giantess vore in movies, books, T.V., and video games?

So go ahead, any examples of giantess vore in media that you can think of, just list them below, maybe add a link to an example, or simply describe it. Whatever you want.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess vore in media list

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 04, 2015 1:39 am

The alien giantess in Dude Where's my Car? is a classic.
Kitsouille
???

Postby chobitzrabbit » Mon May 04, 2015 2:41 am

Kitsouille wrote:The alien giantess in Dude Where's my Car? is a classic.

That's always been a huge favorite of mine.

Also, absolutely Love your avatar!
There is just something particularly sexy about that short E7 scene.
I remember rewinding it over and over, watching her lick her lips. lol
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby Argo » Mon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

Kitsouille wrote:The alien giantess in Dude Where's my Car? is a classic.

Yeah that one was pretty awesome. I really like the extended version too because we get to hear Tommy (the guy she ate) say "Hey, what are you- aaah!" when she eats him. Btw, did you ever whish she had also eaten Tommy's girlfriend (the blonde chick) too? And what did you think of the fact that she seemed a little indifferent to her boyfriend getting eaten alive?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefly » Mon May 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Susan Murphy / Ginormica (in German "Gigantika") in Monsters vs Aliens.
firefly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Argo » Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 pm

firefly wrote:Susan Murphy / Ginormica (in German "Gigantika") in Monsters vs Aliens.

She eats someone?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue May 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Argo wrote:She eats someone?

Nope, but she kisses someone's face. There's also a tv series of Monsters vs Aliens but I haven't seen it. I would be disappointed if she doesn't eat anyone at all.
Argo wrote:Btw, did you ever whish she had also eaten Tommy's girlfriend (the blonde chick) too? And what did you think of the fact that she seemed a little indifferent to her boyfriend getting eaten alive?

Not really but you know what they say, the more the merrier :P I dunno, I translate her "hmph" into "not bad" as a relief that her boyfriend is finally gone (I don't remember if she hated him or not ^^'). Or maybe he's not worth it and she can get another bf rather easily anyway.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Bags » Tue May 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Argo wrote:
firefly wrote:Susan Murphy / Ginormica (in German "Gigantika") in Monsters vs Aliens.

She eats someone?

In the cartoon there was an episode where the male characters use a potion to make them irresisistable to woman and it does but not the way they wanted. It made the female characters including the giantess to chase the males down and try to eat them.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Wed May 06, 2015 12:47 am

Kitsouille wrote:
Argo wrote:Btw, did you ever whish she had also eaten Tommy's girlfriend (the blonde chick) too? And what did you think of the fact that she seemed a little indifferent to her boyfriend getting eaten alive?

Not really but you know what they say, the more the merrier :P I dunno, I translate her "hmph" into "not bad" as a relief that her boyfriend is finally gone (I don't remember if she hated him or not ^^'). Or maybe he's not worth it and she can get another bf rather easily anyway.

Well, let me just say that I really wished she had been eaten (sadly it seems like their is a distinct lack of media where giantess will eat women, they seem to only ever eat guys :( )

But as for your interpretation of her "hmph," what exactly was "not bad"? As far as hating him, well I don't think she came across as hating him, she did seem to be getting tired of him being a jerk, and she did happen to break up with him after he showed up alive later (and hook up with a hippie). Btw, do you think her boyfriend should have died after being eaten?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 06, 2015 1:39 am

Argo wrote:But as for your interpretation of her "hmph," what exactly was "not bad"?

Like she's rating her performance.

Argo wrote:Btw, do you think her boyfriend should have died after being eaten?

Well he was swallowed whole and was inside her belly for only a short time but he should have died along with her. He does nothing relevant or funny afterward anyway.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Wolfsage » Wed May 06, 2015 2:42 am

Kitsouille wrote:
Argo wrote:But as for your interpretation of her "hmph," what exactly was "not bad"?

Well he was swallowed whole and was inside her belly for only a short time but he should have died along with her. He does nothing relevant or funny afterward anyway.

Wait what? she actually ate him?
When and where?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 06, 2015 2:53 am

This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61sQTtlF6B8
It's only a loop of the eating part though.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Argo » Wed May 06, 2015 7:31 am

Kitsouille wrote:

Interesting, like she's a vorarephile too! :P But I always saw the "hmph" as "good bye and good riddance" or "my boyfriend was just devoured by a giant woman and is for all intents and purposes dead and spent his last moments in absolute terror. Oh well."

Yeah, when I first saw it as a kid I was happy that he was alive since at the time I wasn't comfortable with women eating guys yet, but now I kinda whish he had since I like fatal vore. Would've made her "hmph" even more callus though.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samburp » Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 am

Classic- Lucie Panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnySvBW_X8

Love that deep burp at the end
Samburp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Argo » Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 am

Samburp wrote:Classic- Lucie Panic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnySvBW_X8

Love that deep burp at the end

I've been looking all over YouTube for that! Thanks man! And yeah, that burp was geat. I also loved how she pulls out the guitar after she eats him. :P
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:

Wait what? she actually ate him?
When and where?

At the end the first thing the giantess does is eat Tommy alive. It just happens right out of the blue.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 11, 2015 1:30 pm

In the french dub Tommy doesn't say anything at all, which make it hilarious because she just turns to him and gobble him up without any provocation or reason to do so. It's like, karma.

Here's some contribution to this thread, I feel a little bad for posting without putting up any links :(
Spoiler warning for Attack on Titan, just in case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kUKgZRm-Q (it happens right at the beginning)
Kitsouille
???

Postby Argo » Mon May 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Kitsouille wrote:In the french dub Tommy doesn't say anything at all, which make it hilarious because she just turns to him and gobble him up without any provocation or reason to do so. It's like, karma.

Here's some contribution to this thread, I feel a little bad for posting without putting up any links :(
Spoiler warning for Attack on Titan, just in case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kUKgZRm-Q (it happens right at the beginning)

Poor Eren, that's the second time that's happened to you. Why are you so delicious?

But in relation to your other statement, really? He doesn't say or do anything? I mean in the American version Tommy at least laughs at her in a "awe yeah, a hot chick" kind of way right before she eats him. And in the extended version of that scene he asks if she "spit[s] or swallow[s]" (you can probably guess her answer).
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Well he chuckled a little bit but it doesn't seem really offensive.
Argo wrote:(you can probably guess her answer)

It was nice of her to demonstrate for him :P
Kitsouille
???

Postby Argo » Tue May 12, 2015 7:09 am

Kitsouille wrote:Well he chuckled a little bit but it doesn't seem really offensive.
Argo wrote:(you can probably guess her answer)

It was nice of her to demonstrate for him :P

Not too nice for Tommy. :gulp:
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion