Who/what gave you your first EVER arousal from vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who/what gave you your first EVER arousal from vore?

Postby JamesJMH91 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:54 am

Mine was Venommyotismon, I remember being 11 years old and i gained a vore fetish from him. Plus he was the first cartoon character i ever fapped to, and ever since then, just the thought of Venommyotismon has excited me to no end! :-D
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Re: Who/what gave you your first EVER arousal from vore?

Postby BlazeTheFox » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:55 am

ough this is a really difficult one.

honestly - i dont remember.

but... if i had to stake a claim... the oldest i can remember was some vulpix vore image. and i got a boner right there and then.

EDIT - i found it. wasnt quite a vulpix but myeh. http://shadowponi.deviantart.com/art/Fo ... Poni&qo=63 close enough.
Last edited by BlazeTheFox on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlazeTheFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 am

First? Damn, er, probably a spyro/crash bandicoot vore scene. But that I can remember? Gordiant from Lost planet two.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby JohnPablo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 am

Heart of Darkness for the PS1.
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:37 am

I can't remember really, I think it was an after effect of being smothered unconscious in dreams. I never really got into vore truly until deviantart. Even then, I have some extremely strict preferences for Vore (As evidence in my signature.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Wegwerpbestek » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:46 am

There was this comic named Freddy the Giant Frog, about this girl who was willingly fed to, well, a giant frog. I stumbled upon it when I was 13 and, well, here I am.
Wegwerpbestek
New to the forum

Postby HeroSoulSword » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:25 am

I believe my first vore experience was when I accidentally stumbled upon Angelissa's original Pearl Gates site. I don't remember it too well nor do I remember how I found it (probably a random internet search I did way back when), but I was instantly turned on by it. I couldn't quite explain it to myself, but it just seemed so sexy to see at the time. Probably the first "real" vore was in a lot of old cartoons growing up, though I don't think I was aroused at the time, but Angel's site was what cemented my vore kink, as well as showed me that I wasn't the only one with this kink.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 am

The earliest I can remember is killing myself in Super Mario 64 after repeatedly jumping into Chain Chomp's jaws. I may have been too young to be aroused, though.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 pm

That would've been my first boyfriend. I remember fantasizing about swallowing him whole like in one of those cartoons. It was, and remains, an awesome idea.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smallpeter » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 pm

For me it was the scene from Dude weres my car and I'm sure a lead up of plenty of cartoons I have seen
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Artemis wrote:That would've been my first boyfriend. I remember fantasizing about swallowing him whole like in one of those cartoons. It was, and remains, an awesome idea.

and wait was your boyfriend a gummybear? XD
smallpeter
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:28 pm

Although I am not proud of it, A scene is South Park where "Slave" (That gay biker dude IDK I don't watch The Show) Was at "The Whore Off" With some other lady, and he took off his pants, got a running start, then jumped up on her head and she went up his ass, What I was thinking right there was "Well.. that's interesting... Me Likey"
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ohblaargag » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:59 pm

I don't remember the exact first vore related thing that aroused me but I can at least tell what was a major catalyst for getting me into vore in the first place: the vore scene from Men in Black 2 (the scene towards the beginning of the film where Serleena devoured the mugger/rapist whole).
ohblaargag
New to the forum

Postby ThrobbertDarwin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Bad 3D poser animations on Youtube with views in the hundreds of thousands.
yiff my murr hole oWo
ThrobbertDarwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kharon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm not sure and I may have responded to this question differently in the past, but the way I remember it now - it was either this picture of Andariel (and a comment below that hinted at the vore potential), or DragonessLife, but either way, I think those were my two earliest exposures to sexualized vore.
Kharon
???

Postby JackFrost » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:51 pm

It's difficult to be absolutely sure, because I seem to remember being turned on by the idea of being swallowed for as long as I can remember, even when only a very young child. Just hearing the words 'swallow' or 'digesting' in normal conversation or reading it in a book aroused the crap out of me.

However, I do recall one of my teachers, when I was around ten years old. Her name was Mrs Wood. I suppose, with hindsight Mrs Wood was a very sexy lady, I know at least that a lot of the bigger kids were always talking about her, but at the time I was simply too young to appreciate her in that way.

It was common practice for her to read a story to the class in the last 30 minutes before home time. One day she read us a fairly surreal story from a book that featured a kind of glass dragon who lived in a place that was full of clocks and other timepieces. The dragon's job (I think - please understand I heard this story around 20+ years ago) was to look after the clocks to ensure that didn't lose any time.

One day, the dragon's assistant a young woman was doing something with one of the clocks, and five minutes escaped from it. The dragon told her that she would be swallowed unless you could somehow retrieve the five minutes, so off she went around the world trying to get them back.

Eventually she returned, but had no minutes left to give the dragon, as she'd squandered all the ones she'd found in various attempts to help people. The day of her swallowing arrived, a brass band played, and the crowds gathered (I remember this section very, very clearly in almost photographic detail).

Just as the swallowing was about to commence, a guy in the crowd pointed out a fat man, who had apparently pushed the dragon's assistant, causing her to lose the five minutes. The dragon swallowed him instead.

Mrs Wood described the swallowing part in loving, exquisite detail, telling of how the dragon 'swallowed him down', and his journey through 'tubes and tubes'. She illustrated this by moving her index finger along the curve of her throat, before finishing the scene by making a sexy gulping sound. It's possible she also patted her stomach afterward, but I'd not too sure about that; it's equally possible my mind invented that last part as a form of wish fulfilment, in such a way as to make it seem like a real memory. The finger tracing along her throat, and the 'gulp' were absolutely real though, because I remember replaying it over and over again in my mind afterward, and thinking about it all the time while I did what little boys do under the covers.

I've tried every single type of research and internet trawling I know to try and track down that particular story, or story book in later life, without any success at all. I've no idea what it was called, or who wrote it, but I remember it very clearly.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackFrost » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Artemis wrote:That would've been my first boyfriend. I remember fantasizing about swallowing him whole like in one of those cartoons. It was, and remains, an awesome idea.

Oh man, I can't even imagine what it must be like to have a girlfriend who actually shared my vore fetish, let alone one who considered herself a pred. It's the kind of thing I'd regard as a lifelong fantasy that could never ever become real.

You didn't say whether or not the guy returned the fetish, or whether you shared it with him... but if you did, and he did, then he was an extremely rare and extremely fortunate person.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby XDDX » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

I played with a friend and we pretended to be dinosaurs and I got caught and buried under friend + blanket while my friend said that I am now food. It was the first time I remember ever being aroused and it was extremely awkward for a number of reasons lol. I was 12 or so at the time.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby again__again » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:39 pm

the first i can distinctly remember was the hydra scene in disney's hercules.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:10 pm

I remember my first contact (or one of the earliest one if not the first) was the near vore in Dragonheart, although it wasn't the eating I was interested in. I was fascinated by how detailed it was and how it looked a lot like in real life when we look inside our friends mouth. But first arousal, from vore? I have no idea, sorry. I've seen an insane amount of stuff and I can't remember.
Kitsouille
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion