Fatherly preds and/or daughterly prey, opinions?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fatherly preds and/or daughterly prey, opinions?

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm

So this is a curious spin-off sort of of this thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43604 and the others out there that ask about motherly preds. Now I deeply apologize if there is a thread out there like this already but I haven't seen it so I thought it could be interesting to toss the idea out there. I actually meant to post this on father's day lol.

So what does everyone think of a father predator or simply fatherly predator? It doesn't have to be incest but simply a male predator that acts in a fatherly manner with his prey. Also for the other side of things, daughterly prey? Again it doesn't have to be blood related and incest, it simply could be a girl who wants a father figure. Anyhow I was again simply curious how the community felt about such a thing.

I will ask that you try to keep this thread civil, no interest is better then the other, or kink if it's sexual for you.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Fatherly preds and/or daughterly prey, opinions?

Postby Dangerguy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:58 pm

In my time I've seen,

Mother/Son
Mother/Daughter
Father/Son
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Brother/Brother

And vice-versa

It certainly is curious that I've hardly ever seen Father/Daughter. But, It definitely sounds like something that would tickle my fancy.
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Dangerguy wrote:In my time I've seen,

Mother/Son
Mother/Daughter
Father/Son
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Brother/Brother

And vice-versa

It certainly is curious that I've hardly ever seen Father/Daughter. But, It definitely sounds like something that would tickle my fancy.

I know! I do it as often as I can in roleplays and such but that is just one person. I am glad to hear it may be something that would tickle your fancy though, I always found it as a sweet, warm and interesting idea.
coop500
???

Postby incubite » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:28 pm

THIS IS MY JAM

Okay but no REALLY

I see motherly stuff fairly often, which isn't all that surprising considering most people prefer women and there's a huge thing about women being perceived as caretakers and all that! But honestly fatherly characters are one of my favorites, especially if it's an otherwise stoic or reserved character that just happens to have a soft spot for someone so young and relatively harmless. ; U ;
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby ViolVulpini » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Tbh, when I think of fatherly preds, I think of goofball who make dad jokes. To put it seriously though, they're okay. Nurturing themes aren't in my interests, since vore is more of an intimacy/dominant thing if it's one of my non fatal moods.

Granted, I can probably enjoy this more if the pred came in a package that was more to my tastes. I love messing with expectations themes, so a more baby-faced, boyish or otherwise or younger looking boy (basically if he doesn't fit the archetypical dad look) with mature traits or fatherly traits is completely up my alley.

Even still there's exceptions to that ; U; There's this one artist who has so many hot dad's that I would love as predators. So it all depends if I like other traits of the character to decide.

But daughters and daughterly prey is a big no for me. I don't care for younger female/older male situations. And everything above is all non-incestuous situations.
"Ƈυтє Ƭнιηgѕ Hανє HєαƖιηg Ƥσωєяѕ" - Some Prince
My Seeking Partner Thread
ViolVulpini
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Very interesting both of you, I am glad to see it is more appealing to some then what I was expecting.
coop500
???

Postby Jeschke » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Hmm. I like the idea of this, but I can't entirely visualize it? Like, are we talking kind caring vore, or is the fatherliness/daughterliness something that comes up beforehand and the affection is broken by the betrayal of him devouring her? Or maybe both? Maybe I don't know what constitutes a strong fatherly figure type, outside of the type in m/m pairings.

At any rate, are there any good examples of this around that I can look into? <.<
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Ephriam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 pm

This is interesting to me. I don't think I've ever done a scene like it, but it seems appealing to me. Also it kind of reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1rmOYLr2U
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Jeschke wrote:Hmm. I like the idea of this, but I can't entirely visualize it? Like, are we talking kind caring vore, or is the fatherliness/daughterliness something that comes up beforehand and the affection is broken by the betrayal of him devouring her? Or maybe both? Maybe I don't know what constitutes a strong fatherly figure type, outside of the type in m/m pairings.

At any rate, are there any good examples of this around that I can look into? <.<

Well either really, I tried to keep the question open for those with different preferences, though at the time I was thinking of caring vore. A example would be a strong, but gentle and caring man, either already having a daughter or ends up adopting one and he shows his affection and protects her at night or when something bad happens by swallowing her.

I almost want to say think Bruce Willis in the movies he does about saving and protecting his daughter, just with more vore like flair and possibly younger characters. But you know, that's just a example.

And I do have a few old stories that are kind of like that but it isn't as heavily implied of a father as I would like, but I do have some roleplaying logs too that may be better if you want to read them.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43464

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43361

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43364

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43236

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39901

Sorry that they are simply RPS but I honestly never seen a story or piece of art with this concept.
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Ephriam wrote:This is interesting to me. I don't think I've ever done a scene like it, but it seems appealing to me. Also it kind of reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1rmOYLr2U

Awww! That video was adorable, and funny when the bear found her in the garbage and tried to eat her but she kept talking!
coop500
???

Postby HeroSoulSword » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 am

I would love to see more of Father/daughter vore. Sister/brother and Mother/son vore is so overwhelmingly popular, while any other combo otherwise is very rare. One scenario I would see is that a father decides to "bond" with his daughter by holding her in his stomach (it resulting in digestion or not depends on mood). Brother/sister and Father/daughter are probably my favorite form of incest vore, but you rarely, if at all, see any of it. But I would love to see more fathers gulping down their daughters, whether it be out of affection, protection, or just plain hunger.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby TwrchTwryth » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:48 am

My Home Again stories feature this pretty centrally. I may be completely off-base, but I think the rarity may have to do agency, authority, and connections to real life abuse. It's a lot more comfortable for the daughter to flip the tables on the authority-figure father than seeing a father use his own authority and greater physical strength to take away his daughter's agency in the matter. Because of the roles we generally assign the genders in sexual aspects of life, we don't have the same unease when a mother, often pictured in a state of undress, chuckles about devouring and digesting her son. Women are perceived as needing more protection, and the father devouring his daughter fundamentally betrays this. It violates the same principle underlying the comic's maxim that you never punch down unless the joke/point of the story is how cruel the comic/predator is.

I'm not saying it can't be done, just offering an explanation for its scarcity. It just has to be handled right. When I did Home Again, I made it a consensual as possible and explicitly non-sexual...even if the daughters were naked because I can't stand clothed prey.

Full disclosure -- I typed this comment one-handed, because my eight-month-old daughter is sleeping on my other arm.
"This data is so disgusting the computer won't accept it!"

My vore morphs http://www.imagefap.com/organizer/80627/Vore
TwrchTwryth
New to the forum

Postby Very » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:28 am

Last edited by Very on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadyPixels » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:26 pm

I think this is one of my favorites, if not my number one favorite vore trope. I do love the protection side of it as well as the dominating side.
Now with a hint of Lovecraftian horrorterror and lavender~
ShadyPixels
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 am

Sorry I have been away for a little bit, had to take my mom to the hospital for knee surgery. But TwrchTwryth you make a good point, though while I believe it is unfair the mother can do the very same things and it's okay but if the father does it it's beyond evil. But nonetheless it does make sense, however I was curious, does what you say go the same for if the father devoured his daughter safely, merely out of protection or heathly but affectionate care?
coop500
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:23 am

Yeah, i am adore Father/Daughter, theyre work good with both non-fatal and fatal, yes! :D
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion