What do you think is the scariest thing about VORE?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you think is the scariest thing about VORE?

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello! How are you doing? Everything okay? If it is, coolly coolly! If not, then sorry that it isn't. :(

Eventually I'll get a gallery on here, but before that I'll just be asking some questions in the forums. Why? Just getting a conversation going to hear peoples answers.

Nothing really behind it, just asking questions. If I happen to wanna show a drawing before I get a gallery, I'll probably just put it on the topics I post.

Anywho! What do you think is the scariest thing about VORE? ....I don't really have an answer for that....I'm not really sure what's scary about it.

Well, maybe having your soul devoured is scary. Your whole existence being digested into nothing, which in turn you'll be nothing, you know, because you won't exist anymore and stuff. OH! The fact that ANYONE of your friends or family who you've trusted for so long, could just eat you up and not have single second thought about it.

There's probably a whole bunch of stuff to be afraid of, what do you think? Also! As an additional question! Who's your favorite artist/writer on the site? I have a few....but be honest, could you only be able to pick just one on this site? Because I can't. :lol:

-KID
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Re: What do you think is the scariest thing about VORE?

Postby Hariken » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Female in vore, any toiletry things and herms, for starters.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Kind of a boring answer but death. See also suffering, being trapped forever inside, losing everyone you had, not seeing the people you care for again.
More interesting answer: being eaten by the wrong pred or being eaten the wrong way.

I like many artists here but the one I like the most would probably be CakeInferno.
Kitsouille
???

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Hariken wrote:Female in vore, any toiletry things and herms, for starters.

Toiletry?! How is that even possible?! When was that a thing!? 8O

Kitsouille wrote:Kind of a boring answer but death. See also suffering, being trapped forever inside, losing everyone you had, not seeing the people you care for again.
More interesting answer: being eaten by the wrong pred or being eaten the wrong way.

I like many artists here but the one I like the most would probably be CakeInferno.

What does eaten by the wrong pred mean? You mean like being eaten by something really terrifying that you wouldn't want to be eaten by?
If that's actually right, then please slap me for answering my own question. ^^;
Cakeinferno? Hmmm, I've never heard of him/her before. What kind of stuff do they do?
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suibelly » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Some of the crazy fans of it.

But really, just the concept of being locked away from the world, slowly dying inside of either another person or a monstrosity without so much as a corpse to leave behind to show your passing.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Suibelly wrote:Some of the crazy fans of it.

But really, just the concept of being locked away from the world, slowly dying inside of either another person or a monstrosity without so much as a corpse to leave behind to show your passing.

I pretty much second this. I don't really have anything else to add to this explanation, it sums up my thoughts exactly.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:10 pm

SilhouetteofKid wrote:What does eaten by the wrong pred mean? You mean like being eaten by something really terrifying that you wouldn't want to be eaten by?
If that's actually right, then please slap me for answering my own question. ^^;
Cakeinferno? Hmmm, I've never heard of him/her before. What kind of stuff do they do?

You kinda did. Not necessarily terrifying but just about anything you wouldn't want to be eaten by. Something you find gross, your family, etc.
Cake makes godly 3d animation with furries. It's worth looking into even if you aren't into furries.
Kitsouille
???

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:17 pm

I can't actually think of anything. XD
eatmeplease
---

Postby Miridium » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Dying of course. I'm not too keen to see my existence be snuffed out before its time. That and the more "sickening" parts of of digestion like the poop and microbes that go with it. Seriously there are all kinds of opportunistic disease causing microbes in the gut.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 pm

This

Disappearing off the face of the Earth, with no one knowing your fate besides the person who killed you, is pretty terrifying.
Redatheart
Participator

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Yeah that is a very terrifying. 8O

Also, hello! I'm KID, its nice to meet you Suibelly! :D

Its very lucky to see one of my favorite artists here. Then again, I could've just commented on your artwork or something and the result would be the same. *facepalm*

But whatever, its very nice to meet you. :)

Kitsouille wrote:
SilhouetteofKid wrote:What does eaten by the wrong pred mean? You mean like being eaten by something really terrifying that you wouldn't want to be eaten by?

You kinda did. Not necessarily terrifying but just about anything you wouldn't want to be eaten by. Something you find gross, your family, etc.
Cake makes godly 3d animation with furries. It's worth looking into even if you aren't into furries.

That sounds awesome! I'll check it out right now! :D *leaps out a window*
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suibelly » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:39 pm

SilhouetteofKid wrote:Also, hello! I'm KID, its nice to meet you Suibelly! :D

Its very lucky to see one of my favorite artists here. Then again, I could've just commented on your artwork or something and the result would be the same. *facepalm*

Ohay, I never thought I'd hear that from anyone, haha.

But more on the topic, I find that fear doesn't go very far if it's just "Rawr, I'm going to kill/hurt you!". It has to also hurt you psychologically, which denying the comfort of someone even knowing of your fate can definitely do. It's part of why most horror movies don't stick with anyone. They rely too much on the physical threat and forget entirely on how to do the actual psychological horror.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Suibelly wrote:

But more on the topic, I find that fear doesn't go very far if it's just "Rawr, I'm going to kill/hurt you!". It has to also hurt you psychologically, which denying the comfort of someone even knowing of your fate can definitely do. It's part of why most horror movies don't stick with anyone. They rely too much on the physical threat and forget entirely on how to do the actual psychological horror.

Really? I mean I could of just said hello on one of your artwork, but I was kinda shy to talk to you. ^^;

That is true. It would have a lasting effect on you if something psychological added to it. Kinda reminds me of a manga I read once.

If I ever do anything horror related I'll remember this, and think about it a bit more.
Last edited by SilhouetteofKid on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Suibelly wrote:

That's a very true point. Horror movies, games, or anything else horror-based tend to fail to scare you when the fear is only skin deep. It does indeed seem that lots of the new horror movies, maybe even more-so with horror games, have a very skin-deep "boo! I'm a scary thing that popped up for a cheap jumpscare!" kind of "terror" that doesn't have any psychological facets to it at all.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Suibelly » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 am

iwillnomu wrote:That's a very true point. Horror movies, games, or anything else horror-based tend to fail to scare you when the fear is only skin deep. It does indeed seem that lots of the new horror movies, maybe even more-so with horror games, have a very skin-deep "boo! I'm a scary thing that popped up for a cheap jumpscare!" kind of "terror" that doesn't have any psychological facets to it at all.

Absolutely, and jump scares aren't even really frightening. They're just startling really. It's more reflexive than anything at all and after that split second rush of adrenaline the horror is entirely gone. For me it's usually annoying.

The only good example of a jump scare working was in the original Alien film when one crew member had to go into an air duct to flush out the creature. When it jumped out and got him suddenly the startling of the jump was immediately replaced by the horror of what could have possibly happened to the guy, as you never actually find out specifically what during the entire film. They didn't even find his body, just as I mentioned before. It's really terrifying.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 am

Suibelly wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:That's a very true point. Horror movies, games, or anything else horror-based tend to fail to scare you when the fear is only skin deep. It does indeed seem that lots of the new horror movies, maybe even more-so with horror games, have a very skin-deep "boo! I'm a scary thing that popped up for a cheap jumpscare!" kind of "terror" that doesn't have any psychological facets to it at all.

Absolutely, and jump scares aren't even really frightening. They're just startling really. It's more reflexive than anything at all and after that split second rush of adrenaline the horror is entirely gone. For me it's usually annoying.

The only good example of a jump scare working was in the original Alien film when one crew member had to go into an air duct to flush out the creature. When it jumped out and got him suddenly the startling of the jump was immediately replaced by the horror of what could have possibly happened to the guy, as you never actually find out specifically what during the entire film. They didn't even find his body, just as I mentioned before. It's really terrifying.

That's actually one of my favorite jump scare scenes. The first two Alien films really did horror well.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Hariken » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 am

SilhouetteofKid wrote:
Hariken wrote:Female in vore, any toiletry things and herms, for starters.

Toiletry?! How is that even possible?! When was that a thing!? 8O

Scat, watersports, ect.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby shiro117 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:10 am

The thought of someone biting down.. not to fond of hard vore.. By any means
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEnemy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 am

I'm afraid of some of the stories the fetish itself has spawned seriously some of the things you people write are sickening.
TheEnemy
Been posting for a bit

Postby hax » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:00 pm

At times I've become afraid of myself, or of certain mental states, and of my capacity to engage in these kinds of fantasies. It's a frightening, fascinating, and beautiful thing to probe the nature of one's own desires. If anything scares me the most, it's the moral ambiguity that often accompanies vore. With vore being tied to death, although not all vore explicitly needs to involve it, I have personally had to confront the killing/dying aspect of my sexual fantasies. I sometimes wonder if this aspect of my sexuality has come to influence my broader view on the morality of death, and issues like suicide, or perhaps vice versa.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion