Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Lupine Assassin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Just posted link. See above.
We all bleed blue from the inside....
Lupine Assassin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 pm

There's a vorish moment in episode 7 of Barakamon (M/M)

about 7:50 a giant illusion of the main character's dad will grab another character and start violently eating him (No blood is shown, and the scene ends with half victim outside the mouth being swung around.)
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupine Assassin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:There's a vorish moment in episode 7 of Barakamon (M/M)

about 7:50 a giant illusion of the main character's dad will grab another character and start violently eating him (No blood is shown, and the scene ends with half victim outside the mouth being swung around.)

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/20595124/file.html
Lupine Assassin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 am

Today's Grimmy:
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Matsuda » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 am

[quote="Lupine Assassin"]Just posted link. See above.[/quote]

Sadly i dont download stuff i prefer just watching it
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heath2 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:24 am

Matsuda wrote:
Lupine Assassin wrote:Just posted link. See above.

I feel the same way.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Matsuda wrote:
Lupine Assassin wrote:Just posted link. See above.

Again great place for that is primewire or alluc.org primewire is better make sure you download ad blocker first. Saves you from all the pop-ups.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:05 pm

acex007 wrote:http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/530660-ruined-childhood just wow...

*grabs chest*
OW! RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD! Jesus, that hurt so much that I think my 11 year old self just died...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Meowmix6 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:17 am

Vorish content in the season 8 opener of Doctor Who!

I don't wish to spoil anything about the episode itself for anyone who may have missed it, so I'll keep it simple: T-Rex apparently tried to swallow the TARDIS, coughs it up all covered in slime later. There's also a casual mentioning of that one lizard-lady detective (I can never remember her name >.<) having someone for dinner "after she interrogates him, of course. I'd stay out of the dining room tonight."
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:32 am

Meowmix6 wrote:Vorish content in the season 8 opener of Doctor Who!

I don't wish to spoil anything about the episode itself for anyone who may have missed it, so I'll keep it simple: T-Rex apparently tried to swallow the TARDIS, coughs it up all covered in slime later. There's also a casual mentioning of that one lizard-lady detective (I can never remember her name >.<) having someone for dinner "after she interrogates him, of course. I'd stay out of the dining room tonight."

Link please. Especially since search results end up with anything but what is described.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 am

Skittles209 wrote:

Link please. Especially since search results end up with anything but what is described.

http://streamonline.me/doctor-who-seaso ... _m8j_ldUuc unfortunatly no internals or anything :m;
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby Lupine Assassin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 am

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:
Skittles209 wrote:

http://streamonline.me/doctor-who-seaso ... _m8j_ldUuc unfortunatly no internals or anything :m;

http://we.tl/ZYLsC8DMVP Link expires August 31, 2014.
Lupine Assassin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 pm

I don't know where the original "pokemon vore" thread is, but I found this from KYM:
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/816241-pokemon
Mostly implied. No actual internal shots, just dark, black panels implying that they got eaten.
It originates from http://www.pokestache.com/ but I can't find the comics right now.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby SharpAndLazy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:53 am

Here is a vorish f/m korean/kpop music video. The song is called 'Snake' and the band is Ajax. Unfortunately all the vore is off screen but I thought it was still worth sharing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h57eQKCxUac

More info
Spoiler: show
The band members find a girl in a forest who turns out to be a 'snake' who ends up eating them all. There are some very brief internal shots as well. It all starts at 1.35.

Apologies if this has been shared before but I wasn't able too find anything.
SharpAndLazy
New to the forum

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:28 pm

There is vore in the teen titans go episode "slumber party" cyborg is afraid of the dark because of a game scary terry (like bloody mary) so the other titans try to make him get over his fears by playing the game but scary terry is real and eats beast boy, raven, starfire and robin.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/teen- ... mber-party starts at 8:58
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamdann » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Ashame the girl pred in those last two never got a bulging belly.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am

In new anime i been watching they absorption, kinda vore scene, if look at like that.

It kinda reminds me of real ghost busters character, the poltergiest, that gobbled up all ghosts to get bigger and stronger.

The anime is called Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!

IT some what typical harem anime comedy, basically guy gets room very cheap, thinks he got made however doesn't realize that apartment is cursed, and the ghost though very cute, occupies it, this is least of worries as soon finds out his dwelling is site of some enormous power.

Which 3 other girls arrive at same time to acquire for themselves, namely alien princess, a magical girl, and dorment shrine maiden from some sub speices of humans that chose live deep in earth's surface.

Anyways, vore scene, takes place, around 16:00 of ep 5 of the series, the ghost girl after having feelings hurt is kidnapped by ghost hunters, who just happen use very hot ghost woman do bidding, to find high vaule targets and sell on black market, those not worth anything she allowed consume them and become part her i belive.

At end ep she loses it and absorbs all her seervents becoming monsterous appartition, then absorbs ghost girl taking more femine figure, commenting once, she done with her she be part of her forever lose her indiviual form, she however saved suffice say that is about it but i figure worth mentioning.

http://www.animeflavor.com/rokujouma-no ... -episode-5
brainstorm
???

Postby Lupine Assassin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:49 am

brainstorm wrote:In new anime i been watching they absorption, kinda vore scene, if look at like that.

It kinda reminds me of real ghost busters character, the poltergiest, that gobbled up all ghosts to get bigger and stronger.

IT some what typical harem anime comedy, basically guy gets room very cheap, thinks he got made however doesn't realize that apartment is cursed, and the ghost though very cute, occupies it, this is least of worries as soon finds out his dwelling is site of some enormous power.

Which 3 other girls arrive at same time to acquire for themselves, namely alien princess, a magical girl, and dorment shrine maiden from some sub speices of humans that chose live deep in earth's surface.

Anyways, vore scene, takes place, around 16:00 of ep 5 of the series, the ghost girl after having feelings hurt is kidnapped by ghost hunters, who just happen use very hot ghost woman do bidding, to find high vaule targets and sell on black market, those not worth anything she allowed consume them and become part her i belive.

At end ep she loses it and absorbs all her seervents becoming monsterous appartition, then absorbs ghost girl taking more femine figure, commenting once, she done with her she be part of her forever lose her indiviual form, she however saved suffice say that is about it but i figure worth mentioning.

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/52154440/file.html
Lupine Assassin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 pm

brainstorm wrote:In new anime i been watching they absorption, kinda vore scene, if look at like that.

It was a Little hard to read what you were saying, I think it was something about a Ghost Buster who Sells ghosts.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:34 pm

really if watch ep is pretty self explainatory, but these ghost hunters capture ghosts who have high conentration of spirtual energy and sell them on the black market.

To make catching ghosts bit more easier they use some what milf, ghost woman who does their bidding to restrain them if need be, if ghosts are of no vaule they just allow ghost woman to consume them reducing, them mostly mindless, formless apparitions, that are like apart her.

IN other words the ghosts lose individuality, become extension of her being.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion