Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 am

tintrue wrote:Here's a video which was on a news site a few days ago, not sure if it's been mentioned yet.
A person was filming some wildlife when a grizzly bear approached him. The bear ended up getting the camera in it's mouth with it still running, so there's some footage of the bear trying to eat the camera. Plenty of good maw shots if you like them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81DCfygJWwU

awesome find!
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 am

Just curious anybody know where this came from, i summerize, that from some foriegn live adaption of puss and boots since subject matter seems similar just curious from what.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs9mzl ... ZoansrfLsc
brainstorm
???

Postby Throku » Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 am

Seems interesting enough, though I don't get why people film the TV with their cell phones.
We've got any dutch people around? Seems most from that region tend to be Belgian.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Heath2 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Throku wrote:Seems interesting enough, though I don't get why people film the TV with their cell phones.
We've got any dutch people around? Seems most from that region tend to be Belgian.

What are you saying.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

What I don't get why people don't use recorders anymore, or at least put cameras and what not on a stable surface when recording things, instead they always seem to be standing up and jerking off while they film anything and preferably with the most low resolution setting on the oldest piece of equipment they can find. I mean here the TV even looks like it's from just when technicolour was introduced.

I was also saying since it's a dutch show, it'd help if we had someone from the Netherlands that could identify it, but I never seem to bump into dutch vores, they all seem to be from Belgium or France when they are from that region of Europe.
Last edited by Throku on Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby brainstorm » Mon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I would ask the person who uploaded video but guy has disabled comments, and pm's so that is kinda impossible, unfortunately i been look around all day and every time put in puss in boots, i just get links to dreamworks animated film hahaha.
brainstorm
???

Postby xblurp » Tue May 21, 2013 12:32 am

A family guy vore screenshot of the episode I just finished watching. It's a flashback scene of the family trying to sneak into Troy and Peter getting the family in the wrong horse. Lois says it's the wrong one, but Peter says he's 100 percent sure it's this one. They don't show them actually getting into the horse for those who wonder. Enjoy.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future.
Why fall in love with Life when you are married to Death.
Expect the worse and hope for the best
xblurp
???

Postby CGR-7 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:59 am

Haha! Nice catch there, Xblurp; I saw that Family Guy episode tonight too. :lol:
I wondered if someone was gonna pick up on it.
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xblurp » Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 am

I would hope someone would catch it. It's be most unfortunate if it hadn't considering it's mainstream status. I also considered posting a pic of Hayley from American Dad accidently swallowing that patch of meat or skin that flew off of the zombie Klaus's face, but it at best would be considered partial hard vore.

Oh and forgot to write that is a funny coincidence.
xblurp
???

Postby CGR-7 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

Watching that episode of Am. Dad right now, Xblurp. That was a chunk of rotten flesh (yummy, yummy). I don't know but I think Hayley might've even spit it up when she collapsed in the backseat and vomited. :?

You know... when it comes to flatulence and vomiting jokes in a mainstream cartoon series, I think Seth MacFarlane (et al.) has the market pretty well covered. :lol:
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Tue May 21, 2013 1:43 am

xblurp wrote:A family guy vore screenshot of the episode I just finished watching. It's a flashback scene of the family trying to sneak into Troy and Peter getting the family in the wrong horse. Lois says it's the wrong one, but Peter says he's 100 percent sure it's this one. They don't show them actually getting into the horse for those who wonder. Enjoy.

i "wonder" how it is they got out of the horse. :wink:
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby casuallurker » Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 am

xblurp wrote:I would hope someone would catch it. It's be most unfortunate if it hadn't considering it's mainstream status. I also considered posting a pic of Hayley from American Dad accidently swallowing that patch of meat or skin that flew off of the zombie Klaus's face, but it at best would be considered partial hard vore.

Oh and forgot to write that is a funny coincidence.

it was funny seeing her choke on it :lol:
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby xblurp » Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 am

CGR-7 wrote:You know... when it comes to flatulence and vomiting jokes in a mainstream cartoon series, I think Seth MacFarlane (et al.) has the market pretty well covered. :lol:

That much is true.

casual lurker wrote:it was funny seeing her choke on it :lol:

Yeah it was. lol.

casual lurker wrote:i "wonder" how it is they got out of the horse. :wink:

That's a good question indeed. I hadn't even thought of that. Then again it's Family guy lol. I shut my brain off.
xblurp
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 am

xblurp wrote:A family guy vore screenshot of the episode I just finished watching. It's a flashback scene of the family trying to sneak into Troy and Peter getting the family in the wrong horse. Lois says it's the wrong one, but Peter says he's 100 percent sure it's this one. They don't show them actually getting into the horse for those who wonder. Enjoy.

Haha... I like that one :D Is there a video of the scene as well?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby frostedfire » Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 am

casual lurker wrote:

the same way ace ventura did :gulp:
frostedfire
Participator

Postby casuallurker » Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm

frostedfire wrote:
casual lurker wrote:

the same way ace ventura did :gulp:

must've been murder on the horse; more than it was for the rhino :lol:
with Peter, it's like passing a boulder
casuallurker
---

Postby xblurp » Thu May 23, 2013 12:08 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Haha... I like that one :D Is there a video of the scene as well?

I don't have one at the moment, but if I come across a nice vid to get a clip off of then I'll upload it to the vid archive.
xblurp
???

Postby Random_person » Thu May 23, 2013 12:54 am

Filmbrain recently did a review of Epic and with it comes movie clips.
In Epic there will be an instance of near vore with a dog(pug). The female lead gets shrunk and the dog thinks she's a bug and decides she'll be a nice snack.
If you want to see the clip it's near the end of this:
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... ector-epic
Random_person
Participator

Postby Evilseed » Thu May 23, 2013 1:25 am

Random_person wrote:Filmbrain recently did a review of Epic and with it comes movie clips.
In Epic there will be an instance of near vore with a dog(pug). The female lead gets shrunk and the dog thinks she's a bug and decides she'll be a nice snack.

Nothing that wasn't already shown in the trailers, but an interesting review. I figured she wouldn't get swallowed, but was really hoping she'd end up in the dog's mouth for a while like the lizard scene in Fern Gully. Seeing how much else the film appears to have in common that would have been fitting.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Random_person wrote:Filmbrain recently did a review of Epic and with it comes movie clips.

That is kinda freaky, but nice.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion