Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am

DrakeX wrote:
Rac0r wrote:Is that Sylvester eating those 2 turtles scene for real? Cause that's pretty sweet ^-^

he actually didnt, it seem like he made something like a stew with them, but later tweety is seeing a cauldron full of soup, and after saying something (i dont remember what she said) the 2 turtles stick their heads out the cauldron and answer her

Errh, just so you know, Tweety is a he!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:
DrakeX wrote:
Rac0r wrote:Is that Sylvester eating those 2 turtles scene for real? Cause that's pretty sweet ^-^

he actually didnt, it seem like he made something like a stew with them, but later tweety is seeing a cauldron full of soup, and after saying something (i dont remember what she said) the 2 turtles stick their heads out the cauldron and answer her

oh sorry xD here in venezuela, the spanish translation his voice sounds girlish
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kidclef » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm

DrakeX wrote:
Yin/Yang wrote:
DrakeX wrote:

oh sorry xD here in venezuela, the spanish translation his voice sounds girlish

His voice sounds girlish in America too. Tweety's gender ambiguity is kind of a running gag in multiple incarnations the show.
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Yin/Yang wrote:
DrakeX wrote:

Looks like he ate something else.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby marloweny » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:49 pm

No actual vore, but it is teased twice in this book:
http://amzn.com/B004I438LM

Once when a little girl literally begs a dragon to eat her, and again when that dragon vaguely threatens to eat someone else.

I mention this mainly because anything halfway worthwhile about the way I write is absorbed from our ripped off of this guy's stuff.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 pm

marloweny wrote:I mention this mainly because anything halfway worthwhile about the way I write is absorbed from our ripped off of this guy's stuff.

Um, what?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby marloweny » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Sorry, wrote that on my phone. What I mean to say is I've written some stuff on this site, and my writing is basically an attempt to imitate his writing. I like the way he does settings and characters. I debated on doing a fanfic version of that book I linked where things turn out differently in the vore-teased scenes.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voraciousguy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Just found a parody of super friends called superficial friends that has an episode that involves Tyra banks vore. At the 0:52 mark it shows Tyra eating a camera guy and then at 3:40 her eating a monkey. Also has some stuffing in it. And also a warning it does contain some puking so be wary of that. XD http://youtu.be/l-VnKlPiCuo
Voraciousguy
New to the forum

Postby lurker2013 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

It's some vore in the How to train your dragon books...

Spoilers!

A dragon who calls himself the Green Death swallows a dragon whole and alive... He also nearly swallows Hiccup...

The book also talks about digestion and hard vore a bit....

Spoilers!

In the How to train your dragon 2nd book...(How to Be a Pirate )

Has some vore too... A Transparent octopus dragon called the Monstrous Strangulator eats some dragons and a Viking whole...
The book also talks about some dragons he ate how they are moving in his digestive system.

This is some of the vore part...
it was
transparent, and you could actually see the forms of
unfortunate dragons it had eaten moving through its
digestive system. Some, further down the Strangulator's
great length, were lying quite still. Others that he had eaten
more recently were jerking about, and one was trying to fly,
trapped in the Monster's great throat..
lurker2013
New to the forum

Postby Cinquint » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

lurker2013 wrote:It's some vore in the How to train your dragon books...

Spoilers!

A dragon who calls himself the Green Death swallows a dragon whole and alive... He also nearly swallows Hiccup...

Spoilers!

Has some vore too... A Transparent octopus dragon called the Monstrous Strangulator eats some dragons and a Viking whole...
The book also talks about some dragons he ate how they are moving in his digestive system.

it was

That sounds rather graphic O_o
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Heath2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 am

Spoilers!

Spoilers!

it was

Do you have pics of them?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 am

Do you have pics of them?[/quote]

Heath, the books don't have pictures of vore. As far as pictures of the book, you can always google the series.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby lurker2013 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Heath2 wrote:

Spoilers!

Spoilers!

it was

Do you have pics of them?

No... the books don't have pictures of vore :(
lurker2013
New to the forum

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 pm

New links 'cause YouTube all up and deleted my vore vids.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c7mr_zaarg-attack_shortfilms - A Zaarg eats Delphine's father Captain Briggs in Warlords of Atlantis.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c7vb_the-mogdaan_shortfilms - The Mogdaan eats crew member Jacko in Warlords of Atlantis.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c86s_bacteria-monster-eats-a-cow-and-a-farmer_shortfilms - The four-eyed bacteria monster eats a cow and a farmer in SWAT Kats.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c8fa_dr-zyme-gets-slimed_shortfilms - A one-eyed bacteria monster eats Dr. Zyme in SWAT Kats.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c8p6_too-spicy-for-yog-sothoth_shortfilms - Yog-Sothoth eats warlock Hackshaw in Cast a Deadly Spell.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22c8ul_food-for-thought_shortfilms - The Brain eats Dr. Blake's assistant Vivian in The Brain.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Meowmix6 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:37 pm

So, just got back from seeing Guardians of the Galaxy and it was AMAZING!! Just one of those movies that you're really sad when it's over because that means that the fun is now gone. One thing of note, however, is there are two, count them, TWO vore scenes... or maybe it's one vore scene with two separate instances of something getting gulped. ^^;

It won't spoil a darn thing about the movie itself, so here goes: Drax and Rocket are at what looks like a small Battlebots arena thing (all spinning metal plates, flamethrowers, the works), getting drunk and having a grand ol' time. Instead of robots duking it out though, everyone is placing bets on these oddly cute long-tailed two-legged lizard-kangaroos (at least that's what they looked like to me) and one larger lizard that honestly looked like a mutant iguana. The kangazards are trying to get to little safe-zones at each end of the arena while avoiding the hungry predator. One of them gets chased down and summarily gulped, very quick but it definitely happens. Another one gets chased all the way to the other side of the arena and dives for safety... only to have the iguana thing snag it by the tail and toss it straight up, opening wide beneath it. You get to watch the little guy get gulped down with really GOOD swallowing sounds and the iguana looks very pleased with itself after.
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:32 am

I saw it to, lol, in begining soon heard of this thing, and even after first trailer everybody thought this movie going suck balls, boy were proved wrong, i will admit it bit short i wish it had been longer.

Of course humor, and comedy action, estetic they followed is probably not for everbody but i loved it.

Lol did anybody stay for end credits, not going spoil but hillarity of that scene was priceless.
brainstorm
???

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 am

Meowmix6 wrote: long-tailed two-legged lizard-kangaroos

Like the small creatures in Jak 3?
This thing? Maybe more lizardy?
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... pt_art.jpg
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Meowmix6 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:53 am

Skittles209 wrote:
Meowmix6 wrote: long-tailed two-legged lizard-kangaroos

Like the small creatures in Jak 3?
This thing? Maybe more lizardy?
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... pt_art.jpg

Kinda except more lizardy, the tail was thinner like a mouse's and no ridges running along the spine. Honestly, they were kinda cute!
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:32 am

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22n0om_cook-for-dinner_shortfilms - Bloodsucking seaweed devours cook Hurri Curri in The Lost Continent.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22n0qj_el-supremo-s-punishment_shortfilms - A man is fed to a monstrous mouth under the floor on the orders of "El Supremo" in The Lost Continent.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22pkdn_your-head-a-splode_shortfilms - Radu Molasar (in the form of mist) devours the souls of two Nazi Einsatzkommando attempting to rape Eva in The Keep.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22q2yy_look-at-that-big-crocodile_shortfilms - A mosasaur eats Plesser in The Land That Time Forgot.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion