Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:32 pm

brainstorm wrote:No really onscreen vore but in latest anime that just got released with dragon girls.

Zettai Bouei Leviatan has interesting and rather voracious fairy type character come recruit these dragon girls fight off some evil that similar to locusts so far only been 2 eps and quite little bit interaction between her, and most the characters.

i only state once this fairy girl or whatever she is a horse, she eat like no tomorrow everything just seems get sucked down mouth like black hole, she not gobbled down anything live yet but she mentioned she has bottomless pit for stomach and can eat endlessly without ever getting full, this put to the test by one dragon girls who amazed when she sucks down huge human size food things down here mouth with little zero effort, one after another.

Have you got a link?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

http://www.animeflavor.com/anime/zettai-bouei-leviathan

Here, i add that nymph or fairy character really doesn't demostrate her ability in general till ep 2, she does wolf down some things in first ep like some large loafs of bread its funny to seem them disappear down tiny mouth, but in 2nd damn, its funny when one dragon girl becomes fascinated by it.
brainstorm
???

Postby AbitterPill » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Am I going to have to watch that show now... damn. I refused to watch it when they placed the name Jörmungandr on a small girl... NO!
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm

I wasn't at first into it but then when little nymph appeared, she kept eating eveyrthing in sight, well after that i was hooked, though dragon girls are quite hot though they hardly done much in first two eps.
brainstorm
???

Postby AbitterPill » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 pm

I wish at the end of the season someone here would make a eating highlights list.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 pm

brainstorm wrote:Final eps of xena warriror princess i belive main antagonist was evil, ghost warlord dude who devoured ghosts at end of it he sucks up and swallows the female ghost of rather hot asian chick.

It looks more like suction same size vore rather soul vore but thought bring it up.

Got a link?
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby brainstorm » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:26 pm

its the final two eps of the series, shouldn't be that hard to track down, the scene in question happens right around final battle of the series.
brainstorm
???

Postby N-Mario » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 am

So, I was right about the new Adventure Time episode containing vore. It even has forced vore.
The vore happens right at the beginning of the episode.
Spoiler: show
B-Mo gets caught by a giant bird that flies by. It eventually swallows B-Mo as it carries it to its young, but it's off screen.
When the giant bird gets to its young, it feeds B-Mo to one of the baby birds. B-Mo tries to get out, but the giant bird keeps forcing it into the baby birds mouth. B-Mo eventually escapes that night when all the birds have gone to sleep.

I kind of wonder how long B-Mo had stayed inside that baby bird.

Doing some random google search:
Is it just me, or do I see a full belly of a very satisfied shark here?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:57 am

So, I was right about the new Adventure Time episode containing vore. It even has forced vore.
B-Mo gets caught by a giant bird that flies by. It eventually swallows B-Mo as it carries it to its young, but it's off screen.
When the giant bird gets to its young, it feeds B-Mo to one of the baby birds. B-Mo tries to get out, but the giant bird keeps forcing it into the baby birds mouth. B-Mo eventually escapes that night when all the birds have gone to sleep.

What Episode it is?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 am

the french anime Wakfu there is an episode where Grougaloragran, a shapeshifter dragon is fighting with Nox a time mage human, there is one escene where he rams agaisnt Nox in his gigantic dragon form, while Nox dodge him, causing Grougaloragran to plunge into the oscean, to suddenly appear under Nox and nom him, then you can see a inside view of Nox inside his maw and fire suddenly coming up Grougaloragran troath, the next scene shows him throwing Nox in a phlegm (nice gurgling sound just before spit) covered in a mixture of saliva and lava.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 am

Yin/Yang wrote:

What Episode it is?

Are you looking for the name of the episode?

It's the new episode as of 4/15/13. It's called "B-Mo Lost".
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Char89 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

DrakeX wrote:the french anime Wakfu there is an episode where Grougaloragran, a shapeshifter dragon is fighting with Nox a time mage human, there is one escene where he rams agaisnt Nox in his gigantic dragon form, while Nox dodge him, causing Grougaloragran to plunge into the oscean, to suddenly appear under Nox and nom him, then you can see a inside view of Nox inside his maw and fire suddenly coming up Grougaloragran troath, the next scene shows him throwing Nox in a phlegm (nice gurgling sound just before spit) covered in a mixture of saliva and lava.

Do you have the link to that episode or scene?
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby mojokingbee1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Char89 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:the french anime Wakfu there is an episode where Grougaloragran, a shapeshifter dragon is fighting with Nox a time mage human, there is one escene where he rams agaisnt Nox in his gigantic dragon form, while Nox dodge him, causing Grougaloragran to plunge into the oscean, to suddenly appear under Nox and nom him, then you can see a inside view of Nox inside his maw and fire suddenly coming up Grougaloragran troath, the next scene shows him throwing Nox in a phlegm (nice gurgling sound just before spit) covered in a mixture of saliva and lava.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N77tmqmMpA (7:09)
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Char89 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

mojokingbee1 wrote:
Char89 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N77tmqmMpA (7:09)

Thank you
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Any other shows with vore?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby animorphs » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Attack on Titan is two episodes in and thus far has hard vore. most of it off screen. Having read the Manga up to date, 99% of the vore is hard vore, with a couple exceptions.
animorphs
Been posting for a bit

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 pm

animorphs wrote:Attack on Titan is two episodes in and thus far has hard vore. most of it off screen. Having read the Manga up to date, 99% of the vore is hard vore, with a couple exceptions.

At this point, having kept up w/ the manga, while I look forward to a couple of the vore scenes that happen late in the series, I'm just enjoying the anime itself. It's very entertaining. Serious, horriffic at times, and very visceral. it's very well done! I consider the vore scenes that appeal to me in the manga will just be bonuses to this series when they happen in the anime.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tril » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Late in the series? The only one I'm aware of that is nice in terms of inside views, etc, are from the moment coming up in it early on.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shrunkenone » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Tril wrote:Late in the series? The only one I'm aware of that is nice in terms of inside views, etc, are from the moment coming up in it early on.

I'm into females when it comes to human looking predators. Late in the manga, while she's 'incomplete' looking like some of the other titans, muscle tissue exposed, etc, there is a female titan who attempts to eat one of the main cast, and the manga had pretty good mouth/throat views. That's what I'm personally looking forward to in the anime, as far as this vore fetish goes.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilseed » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm

T.U.F.F. Puppy- "Mission' Really Big Mission" While trying to retrieve part of the super laser from the ocean, Kitty is eaten by a large fish. (Snaptrap comments on the irony)
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion