Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Jahgo wrote:
StormyTheWonderfox wrote:anyone remeber what the anime is with the sailor shark that has the girl in his mouth after saving her? cant find the link xD

Amagi Brilliant Park, episode 7

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/amagi ... ish-subbed

thats the one!
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby BigBrownie » Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 am

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:
Jahgo wrote:
StormyTheWonderfox wrote:anyone remeber what the anime is with the sailor shark that has the girl in his mouth after saving her? cant find the link xD

Amagi Brilliant Park, episode 7

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/amagi ... ish-subbed

thats the one!

What time in the clip?
BigBrownie
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri May 01, 2015 2:43 am

Anime know which episode sharkie swallows shinobi? As she hides in him to sneak out of the castle. Sorry if I got the names wrong been a while since I watched the show

MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigBrownie » Fri May 01, 2015 6:03 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:Anime know which episode sharkie swallows shinobi? As she hides in him to sneak out of the castle. Sorry if I got the names wrong been a while since I watched the show

[ http://i.imgur.com/Tsklz.gif ]

One Piece. Not sure on episode though
BigBrownie
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Fri May 01, 2015 10:17 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:Anime know which episode sharkie swallows shinobi? As she hides in him to sneak out of the castle. Sorry if I got the names wrong been a while since I watched the show

Shinobi?
Her name is Shirahoshi!
Where did you get the name Shinobi from? it means Ninja!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 am

Yin/Yang wrote:

Shinobi?
Her name is Shirahoshi!
Where did you get the name Shinobi from? it means Ninja!

Couldn't remember her name. lol
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:23 am

I discovered a new scene in Super Sentai that is totally different from its american adaptaion , In the original Japanese version of Power Rangers lightspeed Rescue that is called Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive , there is an episode in the american version called "In The Freeze Zone" where four of the rangers were absorbed into the stomach of a monster called freezard but it was an absorption rather than swallowing , But in the Japanese Version the scene is played differently , in Ep31 in the japanese version the monster is called Vacuuma and the it shrinks the female pink ranger and swallowed her through its mouth but we only see a view of the monster's mouth when she was dragged into it then we see her fall down into its frozen stomach

You can find the episode only in torrents
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:06 am

Boundy22 wrote:I discovered a new scene in Super Sentai that is totally different from its american adaptaion , In the original Japanese version of Power Rangers lightspeed Rescue that is called Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive , there is an episode in the american version called "In The Freeze Zone" where four of the rangers were absorbed into the stomach of a monster called freezard but it was an absorption rather than swallowing , But in the Japanese Version the scene is played differently , in Ep31 in the japanese version the monster is called Vacuuma and the it shrinks the female pink ranger and swallowed her through its mouth but we only see a view of the monster's mouth when she was dragged into it then we see her fall down into its frozen stomach

You can find the episode only in torrents

Yikes
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby addseo1115 » Tue May 05, 2015 4:46 am

Great posts. Thanks for sharing here. :gulp:
addseo1115
New to the forum

Postby Redpug987 » Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 pm

brainstorm wrote:Well i watched vhs viral.

Fans of inanaimate objects voring people will be please to know one segment deals with magic cloak, that gives it's user real magic powers almost to point of being god like, however it has a price.

It consumes people, and magician in the segment has litterally feed persons to cloak which consumes them completely, and he does to number of male and female victims, see cloak envepoling two girls early on but don't get see it finish.

Later, see cloak completely suck in envelope a guy like consume completely making disappear.

it's kinda hillarious for first segment.

Another segment and hard make out what going on but guy vists a alternate demension where humans are not so normal, one these later in the movie, a female her chest opens up like venus fly trap and devours guys head before portal is closed.

More less that is all vore in the movie.

Don't forget the last one, where a dragon.. demon thing, that you can barely see, eats the camera and has a few second view of inside his throat/stomach, then ends.

..That movie was really crap, lol
Redpug987
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Redpug987 wrote:

Fans of inanaimate objects voring people will be please to know one segment deals with magic cloak, that gives it's user real magic powers almost to point of being god like, however it has a price.

It consumes people, and magician in the segment has litterally feed persons to cloak which consumes them completely, and he does to number of male and female victims, see cloak envepoling two girls early on but don't get see it finish.

Later, see cloak completely suck in envelope a guy like consume completely making disappear.

Another segment and hard make out what going on but guy vists a alternate demension where humans are not so normal, one these later in the movie, a female her chest opens up like venus fly trap and devours guys head before portal is closed.

Don't forget the last one, where a dragon.. demon thing, that you can barely see, eats the camera and has a few second view of inside his throat/stomach, then ends.

whats this about a dragon? D:
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Tue May 05, 2015 7:16 pm

StormyTheWonderfox wrote:
Redpug987 wrote:

whats this about a dragon? D:

found it, that part was actaully kinda hot xD
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Well.... Care to share the moment, anyone?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MisterEbony » Wed May 06, 2015 7:03 am

Well I finished watching the first couple translated episodes of yurikuma. While no on screen stuff the way they talk about i... nicenes.

I also know in thebchinese cartoon xiyangyang (pleasant goat) there is a TON of close calls in the prep area but also two cases of vore at least: one where the female wolf pops one of thebsheep shrunken and steamed into her mouth. In the other a disguised pleasant goat gives a goat to the wolves who cook and eat it. (Its actually made out of hay but it looks and tastes jist like a goat to them...)

With almost 1000 episodes finding all the prep examples will be a long time.... but iis still a nat show.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby slimshart12345 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Which episode was the female wolf one in
slimshart12345
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Wed May 06, 2015 11:35 pm

It was a later one in theb300 range where the goats get shrunk.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Wed May 06, 2015 11:52 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 am

Thanks bluecrimsondragon! Startijg today I am going to start watching each episode. Any prep or vorish scenes even in the slightest I will post. :)

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby reboot678 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:23 am

if anyone managed to findo the episode or the number of the episode please post :-D is just that there are so many :) :?
reboot678
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 am

Well pleasant goat is kinda chinas looney tunes equivalent..... its the most popular thing there with tons of merchendise. Might also rival pokemon in some ways.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion