Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Vividred Operation is its name is sorta like cross between sailor moon and megaman, basically short version this red head girl gets power to generate symbiotic type suit kinda cyber like, or energy she can merge with other girls like her becoming different more powerful versions of fusion of both girls, with new abilties.

They fight against energy like life forms that invade earth.
brainstorm
???

Postby Avant » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 pm

N-Mario wrote:The bird/raven looks kinda creepy with the glowing eye. Besides that, nice scene. What show/anime is this from? Does she shrink down when its head shrinks back to normal? You'd think it would still have a buldge at the belly after swallowing her. But I guess that's some sort of magical raven type bird.

It's from Vividred Operation. Spoilers if you care or not
Spoiler: show
The girl, Rei, comes from a destroyed parallel universe and failed her mission to change the universe she is in. So the crow is removing her from the timeline or some shit as she shouldn't have been there anyways and only had a certain number of lives which kept her alive.

The way the story is going, the general themes and the extreme likelihood of a second season implies she will be saved in the finale. That was the second last episode as well by the way.

I'd recommend it if you like magical girls and butts.
Avant
Participator

Postby Jahgo » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:30 pm

blue970 wrote:just until anyone finds an english one, this will do.
http://adultmult.ru/other/animaniacs_406.html 2:50

When I was looking for this (Jakten på nyresteinen I doubt if i was going to find an english version) i found it elsewhere one mouth ago but forgot to put it here ^^; .
(Путешествие по человеческому телу) hopes its viewable to anyone.
http://filmin.ru/26806-puteshestvie-po- ... -telu.html

that second link is over an hour long- I don't suppose you could indicate whereabouts the vore content is?
Jahgo
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 am

Since we are on subject of magic girls.

Can anybody tell me if any vore in any of precure series?

I not watched none them but sorta successor to sailor moon, kinda not connected just similar, i heard soul vore in some of them , some monsters try eat some girls but got no proof on that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Cure
brainstorm
???

Postby kidclef » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

Wolfwood wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Hehehe i suprise nobody mentions that anime more, since girls merge with each other form even more powerful forms.

But no Fusion dance ;_; ... O wait, implied yuri is way better anyway ^^

And between moments like this and the swimsuit's 'don't push' button, it's these unexpected moments that make me love this show :P... well that and all the cute butts. Kinda needed my fix after strike witches ^^

And the talked about scene for people:

What episode is that crow bit from?
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 am

kidclef wrote:
Wolfwood wrote:
brainstorm wrote:Hehehe i suprise nobody mentions that anime more, since girls merge with each other form even more powerful forms.

But no Fusion dance ;_; ... O wait, implied yuri is way better anyway ^^

And between moments like this and the swimsuit's 'don't push' button, it's these unexpected moments that make me love this show :P... well that and all the cute butts. Kinda needed my fix after strike witches ^^

And the talked about scene for people:

What episode is that crow bit from?

If you read the reply from my post, you would know. ;)

Second to the last episode. Episode 11.
The episode name is "Feelings I Want to Convey" doing the research. :P
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:36 am

Although I recommend the whole show personally :P
Even if I watch it for mostly shameless reasons.

And I think we can all predict that the ending of this season (there's bound to be at least 2 seasons) will end with the crow's lunch being saved and us getting to see them finally 'dock' and beat up the bad guy, only to finally set up their 5 girl team and reveal the true enemy they need to defeat in the next season.
Magical Girl 101 I guess :P lol

Although after the whole Madoka incident there's some people who think otherwise online, but that kinda dark twist isn't suited to a fanservice'y show that benefits more from having lots of butts to stick in every shot :P

Although, on the madoka topic. I'm curious about the movie versions of it and if it'll re-live or touch on that scene in any way.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby acex007 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 am

Bear Shark from college humor
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jawa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:35 am

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1363944031

ビビッドレッド・オペレーション 第十一話「つたえたい想い」 22:02
crow eat girl.

sorry. Vore scene was already posted .
Last edited by jawa on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jawa
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am

jawa wrote:http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1363944031

crow eat girl.

Unless your from the same region the video does not play.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Tril » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

acex007 wrote:Bear Shark from college humor

On that note, they have been updating the series on the 3DS. I don't know if they have been doing the same on College Humor, but the last few videos have been surprisingly vorish...

For example, the Bear and Shark setup a carnival game so that the guy could win a 'giant stuffed bear', so that they could ambush him. Their plan falls through when he decides that the shark-dressed-as-carney give the bear to a sad orphan. The bear, of course, eats the kid in a single gulp. At the end, they manage to gulp the guy with an elaborate costume and pulling it off at the end to reveal the shark, who gulps him.

Another had them trying to raise money for a ticket on the ski lift to chase the guy up a mountain he was skiing on, so they concoct a plan to raise money by selling bikes. Newpaper Delivery kids bikes. So in order to rid themselves of their owners, they gulp them down then sell their bikes! Their ruse goes so far as to open up a newspaper company just to lure in more of the kids to eat. Of course, at the end, they're living the high life as rich executives and miss chasing the guy. Being hand-fed newspaper delivery boys only goes so far, so they take a limo to the guys house whom was, apparently, also missing them. One gesture later that they should chase him for old times sake once they arrive, they scoop him into a sack and toss it into the mouth of the shark.

Every single episode thus far has had the guy getting eaten, which is kinda neat!
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rac0r » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Kinda surprised how vorish those episodes are in Bear Shark, but man are they entertaining! Especially loving the Money episode, so much vore in about 2 minutes! :D
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 pm

jawa wrote:http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1363944031

crow eat girl.

sorry. Vore scene was already posted .

It would help if the video was posted somewhere like on youtube, but they remove videos the minute they find copyright material on them. :P

Just sayin, for those who can't see them like us.

Tril wrote:
acex007 wrote:Bear Shark from college humor

I haven't been keeping up with the series, I thought they only made a couple episodes when I started noticing them on 3DS in the previous years. It was only just now that I checked online they had more episodes.
I like the one where the guy travels to a bear-shark world from a wormhole in space, he admits defeat and just hops in the sharks mouth. XD

I wonder what kind of reaction the shark would have if it met a true voraphille. Probably just as eager as letting the guy willingly get eaten from defeat. :lol:
N-Mario
---

Postby Heath2 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm

The man from bearshark, how does he survive digestion?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Heath2 wrote:The man from bearshark, how does he survive digestion?

Well it is a cartoon, so who says it even exists? :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:06 pm

I do believe I mentioned BearShark.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby N-Mario » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Heath2 wrote:The man from bearshark, how does he survive digestion?

I'm wondering this myself. Even though it is a cartoon, there has to be a fantasy reason. ;)

- Maybe he has extra lives, ala video game.
- Maybe he gets spat out later by the shark, and we don't see this on screen.
- Maybe he goes full tour through the shark, and is somehow alive after that.
- Maybe the bear and shark love him too much to see him completely dead, so bear forces the guy out of the shark for the next hunt.

They're mostly off screen scenarios I made up. :)
N-Mario
---

Postby Heartman98 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

DrakeX wrote:
Heartman98 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:the second mexican egg cartoon movie has an post-credit escene where the villain of the movie, a black stone anthromorphic egg (yeah an egg), lands (due to being shot into the sky by the main characters) close to a pair of chubby rats, where the dumbest one, beliveing to be a normal egg grabs it and swallow him whole, with a nice bulge going down the throat into his chubby belly

Are you sure that correct? because I just watched were the egg lands by the two chubby rats, and...their is no swallow the egg, just the egg running away off screen and the rats chasing him off screen as well. That's it.

i saw it and immediatly came here to post it. that`s odd, maybe what you saw was the ending escene of the first movie, where the villain there also lands in front of the rats and start getting chased by them, the movie im talking about is the second one where the main character, who was a normal egg in the first movie, is allready a baby chicken in this movie. at the post credit escene the villain stone-wizard egg lands right in front of Cuache (the rat`s name) and he swallows him while his friend tries to stop him (since he does recognize the villain as a stone egg) but is too late.

I have found a link to this movie ( http://www.malvin.tv/2012/07/otra-pelic ... -2009.html ) It starts at 94 min. 37 seconds
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

brainstorm wrote:Since we are on subject of magic girls.

Can anybody tell me if any vore in any of precure series?

I not watched none them but sorta successor to sailor moon, kinda not connected just similar, i heard soul vore in some of them , some monsters try eat some girls but got no proof on that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Cure

I can't remember what series but...

I know there's one with Cure Black and Cure White get eaten by a Zakenna or whatever it's called... it's really bland though... I just remember they getting washed away but then the wave turns into a monster and inside the stomach it's not even slimy it just looks like a dark cave. -_-; I was so excited but got so let down.

Then I remember another shadow creature that ate some Blonde one... again inside the beast is just cold and dark like a metal cave. Didn't look organic. I mean it is a shadow monster but still..

I know in Pretty Cure Max Heart the opening sequence has a nice shot of a shadow creature trying to eat Cure White but she somehows breaks out of his mouth.

In Yes Pretty Cure All Stars or something, the new girls of Pretty Cure Fresh are absorb by a shadow blob. Little bit muckier than the rest but nothing great... it's a movie where a lot the PreCure series crossover. I think it's DX but I'm not positive..

Reason I don't remember because I looked into this a long time ago and was fairly disappointed. If I missed any actually good ones where a girl is eaten by a giant frog or something actually slimy let me know! I saw an episode where a frog man tries to grab a girl with his tongue but she catches it and throws him away... and then one giant frog just whips a girl away with the tongue (how does it not eat her or cover her in saliva with its size?!)
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUfchWJ4iw at 4:12

also here is a cartoon series with an episode called fantastic voyage
http://www.worldlingo.com/SYls3jUpdI3II ... trglang=EN

maybe someone could find some info on it
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion