Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby GilPix » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 pm

This is one of the variant headers from the Megacon website. Displaying their mascot reptile with comic book stars in his maw.
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whitepieceofpaper » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 pm

I have no idea if anyone has actually mentioned this, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od31jPG9Grc

In the first episode of the anime "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic", a surprisingly out-of-nowhere vore scene takes place. While the video in my link does not show it, when a giant tentacle plant monster reveals itself from underground, causing the ground to collapse, a little girl begins to fall, but the pink haired slave girl tries to grab her, but instead both of them fall into the plants maw. The other two main characters work to pry the plants mouth open and do. The slave girl and the little girl are revealed, covered in digestive fluid and all wet! >:3 Alibaba (the blonde one) saves the two girls, but is pulled in himself, only to be saved a little later.
Check out my short visual novel: Miss White in "High School Indigestion" here: http://216.230.231.218/forum/viewtopic. ... 7622468a3d
Whitepieceofpaper
Somewhat familiar

Location: Currently sliding through Hatsune Miku's small intestine! ;P

Postby Heath2 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Bitgamer wrote:[ [url=http://i.imgur.com/xRpG2Tq.png] ][/url]

This is one of the variant headers from the Megacon website. Displaying their mascot reptile with comic book stars in his maw.

What is the site?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GilPix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Heath2 wrote:
Bitgamer wrote:[ [url=http://i.imgur.com/xRpG2Tq.png] ][/url]

What is the site?

Ummm...here is the link to the site. If the image does not pop up right away try refreshing your page till you get it.
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ephriam » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:08 am

Brainstorm did a really good review of Jack the Giant Slayer. The movie was cheesy and simple, but it had a lot of vorish content. Most of the giants were meant to be grotesque and ugly, and that might push it outside of people's tastes, but still there was a lot of vore-related dialog and scenarios. Pretty much all vore relationships were macro M/M, which was really awesome to see on the big screen. Even if you're not into male giants or prey the movie should be able to provide ideas for RP, story, and artwork featuring your own choice of characters. The animation was really amazing and it was cool to see such talent and resources being used on what was, in some ways, a string of macro vore scenarios.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 am

its to bad the movie tanked, but i think cause people done with fantasy films of sword and sorcery angle.
brainstorm
???

Postby Giggs86 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Vore in newest episode of Winx Club.

Not fan of this show or it's animation at all but i spotted the episode title in the Nickelodeon schedule and it looks promising. It features a giant whale-like monster that eats everything and everyone in it's path. The preview clip here shows it actually eating someone ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQwIjy7Oys ) so i would expect the episode to have some endo shots as well since i doubt they would kill anyone in this show. It premiers tomorrow at 1pm Eastern on Nick. The episode is called The Devourer.
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Anybody remember this old 80;s horror movie where this demonic bitch made pact with some geeky guy, the deal was got make sweet love with all these chicks, in there dreams or in real life i forget the other end deal with the demoness got to eat them after he had his fun, she ate them hard vore.

Kinda like a bad really cheesy take on nightmare on elm street but one scene, i think remember, she had girl in nightmare, laid out on huge plate alive posisted like roast pig, she gets out butchet knife and fork, stabs her proceeds to cut her up, eating bits yeah bloody, it kinda stops there but after guy comes back finds her saited, sitting in dining chair sucking her fingers, all left of girl is bloody pile of smoking bones.

No belly. Most vore isn't pleseant has her ripping chunks otu girls, or cutting up into meat to devour.

remember use show on usa up all night god had some kinky stuff on that program.
brainstorm
???

Postby Heath2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Giggs86 wrote:Vore in newest episode of Winx Club.

Not fan of this show or it's animation at all but i spotted the episode title in the Nickelodeon schedule and it looks promising. It features a giant whale-like monster that eats everything and everyone in it's path. The preview clip here shows it actually eating someone ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQwIjy7Oys ) so i would expect the episode to have some endo shots as well since i doubt they would kill anyone in this show. It premiers tomorrow at 1pm Eastern on Nick. The episode is called The Devourer.

Is it the same episodes with new voice actors or a new series all together?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 pm

mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am

Heath2 wrote:
Giggs86 wrote:Vore in newest episode of Winx Club.

Is it the same episodes with new voice actors or a new series all together?

Same series, it stopped after season 3 but after Nick got the rights to it its been brought back for at least 2 more seasons by the looks of it. Hopefully it'll have some good vorish scenes, the only one that came close in the original seasons was a pretty big disappointment, but we'll have to wait and see.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 am

Anybody been keeping up with 2nd half of green lantern series, they very vorish bad guy and another vore instances in them.

WARNING SPOILERS

The anti moniter as being created by rogue, guardian, absorbs all matter around him litterally sucking it into body, living, dead its all the same, he was banished to another universe for time but consumed everything in it aside from one planet, which helped him to return to ares in returned to being spared.

Through course of appearence he absorbs consumes everything in his path including a female gurdian which takes sheer pleasure in doing.

during battle between him and green, and red lanterns aya, ends up destorying him but in course of some bad emotion turmoil and corruption of anti monitors energy, she becomes the new anti monitor, after asserting self that organics, are core problem of the universe she continues, where anti monitor left off absorbing and consuming entire worlds.

Another instantance of vore is ep 23 where orange lantern lafleeze, uses toad like monsters eat hal, another is used, to gobble, hals friend and their red lantern ally.

Just thought mention it.

Note aya doesn't start absorbing stuff till ep 24.
brainstorm
???

Postby klausmikaelson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

klausmikaelson
New to the forum

Postby Giggs86 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:26 pm

This was mentioned in the upload section by BlueCrimsonDragonx and i figured i'd help out and post it here too;

It is from a new episode of Gawayn called Griselda!

It features a fantastic voyage style story where the main characters have to go inside their horse Griselda who has swallowed a book of magic. I could not find any clips or videos, some of them are only viewable in Australia and overseas. I did find a storyboard excerpt from (what i believe) is the episode. I've posted it below so you can at least see the horse character involved. If anyone gets this episode or has a link definitely post it up.
Attachments
GAWAYN-LEO THE INVENTOR INTO GRISELDA'S MOUTH.jpg
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm

I wouldn't click on last link if were anybody till know what it is.
brainstorm
???

Postby C-B-A » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

brainstorm wrote:I wouldn't click on last link if were anybody till know what it is.

it's just a spam bot, ignore it.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby klausmikaelson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:23 am

Heres the link to a movie called Sands of Oblivion vore happens about 51:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hObEx6sDGkk&wide=1
klausmikaelson
New to the forum

Postby klausmikaelson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Tct2ARgj0 Heres link for new movie coming out where whale swallows a girl
klausmikaelson
New to the forum

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 am

klausmikaelson wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Tct2ARgj0 Heres link for new movie coming out where whale swallows a girl

Wasn't this linked before? Oh well. Still no release date for the movie.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klausmikaelson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:13 pm

it comes out september 4th, 2013
klausmikaelson
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion