Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 am

I fail to see what everyone is upset about. Some people could have been unaware they're edits, especially if they didn't see the original episodes. Not like vore isn't common in cartoons... back in my day Cartoon Network was full of that every now and then :) The banners I put in my signature could have been originals as easily. There actually is a MLP episode in Season 1 where a shrunken pony gets in the maw of another pony, but that's the most I saw in canon :P
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Arkain » Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am

I personally think this whole pony vore discussion is getting bit out of control. This forum is not the proper forum to get into arguments over it. Taking it some place else would be better. Thanks.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby blooberbloob » Wed May 01, 2013 12:41 pm

I don't know if you guys know or care, or if it's been mentioned, but there was an episode where a digimon eats another digimon. It was in the first Digimon Adventure and the vampire digimon turned into a giant. Afterwards, he sucked a little digimon into his mouth and swallowed.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Arkain wrote:I personally think this whole pony vore discussion is getting bit out of control. This forum is not the proper forum to get into arguments over it. Taking it some place else would be better. Thanks.

It's a vore forum. Any arguments on that topic make sense at least. Though discussing it in this thread is a bit off-topic, so that part I can agree on. Although MLP is something in the media, so not quite either.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Nerva » Wed May 01, 2013 5:15 pm

blooberbloob wrote:I don't know if you guys know or care, or if it's been mentioned, but there was an episode where a digimon eats another digimon. It was in the first Digimon Adventure and the vampire digimon turned into a giant. Afterwards, he sucked a little digimon into his mouth and swallowed.

I remember that episode, actually. Myotismon had returned as Venomyotismon, and pretty much inhaled and swallowed Demidevimon alive.

I found the clip here.
Nerva
???

Postby klausmikaelson » Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Here is some new vore movie coming out called Beneath
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2325518/
klausmikaelson
New to the forum

Postby blooberbloob » Thu May 02, 2013 12:56 am

Nerva wrote:
blooberbloob wrote:I don't know if you guys know or care, or if it's been mentioned, but there was an episode where a digimon eats another digimon. It was in the first Digimon Adventure and the vampire digimon turned into a giant. Afterwards, he sucked a little digimon into his mouth and swallowed.

I remember that episode, actually. Myotismon had returned as Venomyotismon, and pretty much inhaled and swallowed Demidevimon alive.

I found the clip here.

I couldn't remember his new name, and I couldn't remember the little one's name either, and yes, that's the one.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Heath2 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:05 pm

klausmikaelson wrote:Here is some new vore movie coming out called Beneath

What kind?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby klausmikaelson » Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Idk a fish
klausmikaelson
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 am

I only mentioning this due it more likely appear in anime version later on but in cooking festival arc in torkio, sunny hair vores tommyrod with some techique called the satan's hair, this first intance i ever seen of human being eating another in the series.

In some fashion and doubt it be the last.
brainstorm
???

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 am

klausmikaelson wrote:Here is some new vore movie coming out called Beneath

i bet there is no "vore" to speak of in this movie
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 am

brainstorm wrote:I only mentioning this due it more likely appear in anime version later on but in cooking festival arc in torkio, sunny hair vores tommyrod with some techique called the satan's hair, this first intance i ever seen of human being eating another in the series.

Got a link dude?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 am

Well its only in manga format right now, which why didn't post a link not sure if that allowed on this particular thead i only mentioning it cause it appear in animated form later in the anime series.
brainstorm
???

Postby DrakeX » Fri May 03, 2013 1:11 pm

MAD episode 21, one of the between escenes shows a fisherman taking a bite of a sandwich he found in his boat, to discover it was the bait of a big fish fishing him under the boat, who process to pull the fisherman into the water and you see the big green fish with a gulp noise and a bulge going down his throat
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

SkyRifter wrote:THE HOST VORE!!

Already mentioned.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby N-Mario » Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 pm

If anyone has been watching Rocket Monkeys on Nick/Nicktoons, there is at least one instance of vore in ALMOST every episode I've seen. Well, the ones that aired on Nicktoons anyway. :)

Also, anyone know how I can upload a small video here? It's not mine, but it's a recording of an old advertisement containing vore I'd like to share here. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 pm

N-Mario wrote:If anyone has been watching Rocket Monkeys on Nick/Nicktoons, there is at least one instance of vore in ALMOST every episode I've seen. Well, the ones that aired on Nicktoons anyway. :)

Also, anyone know how I can upload a small video here? It's not mine, but it's a recording of an old advertisement containing vore I'd like to share here. :)

what kind of vore are we talking? like micro/macro - shrink and eat?
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Sat May 04, 2013 2:20 am

brainstorm wrote:I only mentioning this due it more likely appear in anime version later on but in cooking festival arc in torkio, sunny hair vores tommyrod with some techique called the satan's hair, this first intance i ever seen of human being eating another in the series.

MrSinister1990 wrote:Got a link dude?

brainstorm wrote:Well its only in manga format right now, which why didn't post a link not sure if that allowed on this particular thead i only mentioning it cause it appear in animated form later in the anime series.

It's allowed, heck I've done it a couple of times before. Considering its the current major arc, its definately going to show up in the anime when it reaches that point, but for now its manga only.
Also, still kinda recent, so spoilering it would have been nice for those who don't keep up weekly, but the damage is done.
http://view.thespectrum.net/series/tori ... 227&page=8 until page 11
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lupine Assassin » Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 am

DrakeX wrote:MAD episode 21, one of the between escenes shows a fisherman taking a bite of a sandwich he found in his boat, to discover it was the bait of a big fish fishing him under the boat, who process to pull the fisherman into the water and you see the big green fish with a gulp noise and a bulge going down his throat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QnAmvKHag 8:06
We all bleed blue from the inside....
Lupine Assassin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jahgo » Sat May 04, 2013 3:16 pm

N-Mario wrote:If anyone has been watching Rocket Monkeys on Nick/Nicktoons, there is at least one instance of vore in ALMOST every episode I've seen. Well, the ones that aired on Nicktoons anyway. :)

I've found (and downloaded) a torrent that appears to contain every episode, I've started skimming them over and already have one with a delightful semi-offscreen fulltour scene that I'll likely be posting. I don't suppose you remember which episodes have instances of vore?

as for your commercial, if you have a youtube account your best bet might be to upload it there for now. If you -only- want to share it with Eka's you can set the video to private, which will stop youtube from listing it in search results/related videos, but will still allow you to share the URL with other people, embed it in forum posts, etcetera.
Jahgo
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion