Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby puck5 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 pm

AsherTye wrote:So, anyone watch the new CSI? Featured a cannibalistic killer and a rather... bizarre take on Vore in general.
I'm assuming that the writers stereotyped and generalized everyone who is into vore as deviants or freaks.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AsherTye » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Something along those lines. Though I will say there was a neat idea for a bit of party roleplay. A guy lying on a table looking like he's been cut open and his meat carved up into cutlets for dinner. Turns out he's alive and well and the "cutlets" are just shaped and flavored jellies laying on a odd plate on his chest.

But yes, they did seem to regard anyone into vore as "suffering" from it, even to the point of someone struggling with the choice between cutting off chunks of his own body to feed the episode's killer or watching a video using a pretty girl with one of those endo-cameras to satisfy his urge to be eaten.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby Misasura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Well dang, If I knew this topic was here I'd have blown off steam about the new ep instead of opening a new topic. Weird how my search didn't return anything...

To be more specific, the fact that they seem to think we're all rich and capable of pulling off elaborate shindigs with costume and actors as "meals". Seriously, wut.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby AsherTye » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 pm

I actually thought that was neat, it was the whole "mess of deviants with a need to cross reality with fantasy" that got me.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Some stunning cooking hard vore camera work in this great scene from Titus Andronicus:

For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 am

AsherTye wrote:Something along those lines. Though I will say there was a neat idea for a bit of party roleplay. A guy lying on a table looking like he's been cut open and his meat carved up into cutlets for dinner. Turns out he's alive and well and the "cutlets" are just shaped and flavored jellies laying on a odd plate on his chest.

But yes, they did seem to regard anyone into vore as "suffering" from it, even to the point of someone struggling with the choice between cutting off chunks of his own body to feed the episode's killer or watching a video using a pretty girl with one of those endo-cameras to satisfy his urge to be eaten.
What is with TV writers and their need to judge people who like something they don't as weird or deviants?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Luffredd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 am

In CSI Season 14: Episode 20 - Consumed there is a cannibal killer and vorarephiles as victims/prey
Luffredd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Meowmix6 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Luffredd wrote:In CSI Season 14: Episode 20 - Consumed there is a cannibal killer and vorarephiles as victims/prey

Dude, did you even read the last few posts?
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

This episode shows don't take this fetish to seriously
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:This episode shows don't take this fetish to seriously

While openly mocking us.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:16 pm

New Simpson there is a scene with a glob eating an entire group of women its less than 5 seconds
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:05 pm

acex007 wrote:New Simpson there is a scene with a glob eating an entire group of women its less than 5 seconds
Really? I must have missed that part. Watched the entire episode too. Were the women hot?
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 pm

puck5 wrote:
acex007 wrote:New Simpson there is a scene with a glob eating an entire group of women its less than 5 seconds
Really? I must have missed that part. Watched the entire episode too. Were the women hot?

They were aliens it was for Real House wives of venus it was really short i can barely remember sorry
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadow_Walker » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:
MrSinister1990 wrote:This episode shows don't take this fetish to seriously

While openly mocking us.

Openly? I fear you have read too much into their intent. I do not believe the show or its writers set out to attack anyone. There is harm, yes, but it is indirect and clearly caused by a misconception. You may be upset but getting more upset and fostering upset feelings in others will not solve the issue. We must be careful in how we treat this. If it is a work of fiction they have put our label on, then we must treat it as what it is, fiction. To us, it should not be upsetting but humorous. We laugh because we feel that their miscommunication is comical, not harmful. It does nothing to us. We decide what we are, not some show but if we continue to pretend like what was said on T.V. matters, we must be willing to accept that label. By embracing our portrayal rather than arguing it, we prevent a defensive argument (which we will lose) and instead make a point to show others the inaccuracies of the show.

Ultimately, by acting like we are harmed by this show deeply, we lend the idea that there might be something to hide. We have nothing to prove to anyone. We do not hurt people, most of us do not. We are not anymore harmful to the people of society than any other group. Thus we are not harmed by false portrayals.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby puck5 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:34 am

acex007 wrote:
puck5 wrote:

They were aliens it was for Real House wives of venus it was really short i can barely remember sorry
It's fine. I think I was away when that scene happened.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-s ... ure-future
here you go
7:19 raptors hard vores goat
11:55 the glob vore i talked about
18:11 homer eats marge
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm

acex007 wrote:http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-simpsons-season-25-episode-18-days-of-future-future
here you go
7:19 raptors hard vores goat
11:55 the glob vore i talked about
18:11 homer eats marge

... I don't know whether that was love, suicide, or just a crappy video game.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BBKayt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 am

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Super Buu sure has an interesting desire to go inside People. I've got the clip for him going into an Old Man's stomach and making him pop, but he also tries it with Vegito.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpNR9d-2Ed4

Vore starts around 1 Minute in.
BBKayt
Heavy user

Postby DreamCream » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:23 am

I dunno if this has been posted before, but there is a vore scene in BlazBlue: Chronophantasma

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ,_5%29.png

Ragna, Bang, Azreal, and Amane all jump into Arakune's stomach to see who can survive the longest. This was the result.
DreamCream
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion