Arousing pred actions while you are in its stomach?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Arousing pred actions while you are in its stomach?

Postby justinrpg » Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 pm

What are some things that turn you on that the pred does while you are in his/her stomach that is not the usual 'has sex with someone else' or 'falls asleep', or any of the typical pred activities that turn the prey on. It could be as simple as something like listening to music. It can be related to sexual arousal but I am gearing it towards something that is not normally an arousing activity but it arouses you when the pred does this while you are in his/her stomach. I am also gearing this towards willing prey, but unwilling/accidental/unaware prey scenarios can apply here if you are into that.

For instance, it turns me on when Lugia dives deep into the ocean after he swallows me and I am in his stomach. I see my pred Lugia exactly as Pokémon 2000 has him, down to Eric Rath as the voice actor for my pred Lugia.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Arousing pred actions while you are in its stomach?

Postby Crash » Mon May 02, 2016 8:56 pm

I usually one for masturbation after being swallowed in some way.
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrippingMeal » Mon May 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Maybe licking him/herself? Like a cat would do? Bathe itself? That sounds sexy!
DrippingMeal
Somewhat familiar

Postby RuffledFerret » Mon May 02, 2016 9:33 pm

For feral preds, I like when they lay on their belly after eating me. The stomach walls squeezing together around me is just so... X3
For more anthro preds, simply going about their daily activities/chores (laundry, washing dishes, working out, etc.) can be somewhat arousing, interestingly enough. Maybe it's the idea that the bulge you leave in their gut is not even significant enough to hamper their ability to move around and stay active? It's something of a humbling experience for the prey, I suppose.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue May 03, 2016 4:03 am

Nothing, really. I see a lot of people who write and draw stuff about the predator interacting with the prey once they've swallowed it, but it's something that I'm not interested in and I've never thought much about it. All I care about the predator doing once they've eaten the prey is digesting and excreting it.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby French_snack » Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 am

RuffledFerret wrote:simply going about their daily activities/chores (laundry, washing dishes, working out, etc.) can be somewhat arousing

Indeed. The pred has eaten her meal, and now she's just getting on with her daily activities, and giving the food in her tummy no further thought. (Other than feeling comfortably full.)

The pred taking a shower or a bath while I'm on her stomach can feel quite erotic too.

I suppose it could also be… interesting if she goes for some sort of physical activity. Jogging, tennis… Something where I get tumbled around a bit inside her stomach. Or, better still: swimming.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby BlueBlaze » Tue May 03, 2016 5:57 am

This might be generic and boring to most but I guess I'm just old fashion. I love it when my pred rubs their squirming stomach and licks their lips, maybe throw in a burp or two.
Just a lover of pregnancy, vore and stuffing!
BlueBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Since I prefer Macro/Micro there is no worry of the encumbering bulge thing. I love preds that either go about their day or head off to do something else planned. All depends on the setting and guy that ate me. in fantasy settings I love me some elven men and I like the idea of being eaten and then the elf heading out on a patrol or something digesting me with the rest of the meal I was send down with not even thinking any more that part of that meal was alive.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Jaxed » Tue May 03, 2016 4:41 pm

How about the pred posing in front of a mirror and taking a few pics taking pride in their prey filled belly? Particularly if they happen to post it online to their pred friends to brag, maybe even have them hang out to tease the prey inside. For samesized scenarios, my favorite is when they lay on top of a full belly, rocking back and forth over it, humping both their increased girth and the prey inside.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 pm

French_snack wrote:
RuffledFerret wrote:simply going about their daily activities/chores (laundry, washing dishes, working out, etc.) can be somewhat arousing

Indeed. The pred has eaten her meal, and now she's just getting on with her daily activities, and giving the food in her tummy no further thought. (Other than feeling comfortably full.)

The pred taking a shower or a bath while I'm on her stomach can feel quite erotic too.

I suppose it could also be… interesting if she goes for some sort of physical activity. Jogging, tennis… Something where I get tumbled around a bit inside her stomach. Or, better still: swimming.

Anything that would cause me to tumble in my pred's stomach is extremely arousing to me. I would love to be in my pred's stomach with nothing more than some water and have him go for an intense run or gym session. Swimming sounds equally tempting to experience in a stomach. I'm into full tour so I also like the idea of being in my pred's colon or rectum and having my pred go for a long run while I toss around in his intestines. As long as I know I'll become his post workout dump!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arbon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:20 am

I very strongly prefer "Ignores the prey and goes about the rest of their life" in some capacity, especially if the prey is still alive and kicking for a large majority of it rather than just dead within the first minute. Something I've seen in roleplay but haven't spotted anyone else commenting on though ...

Zero-G vore, where the pred is an asteroid miner, swallows someone whole, then puts on their suit and jumps out to get working. If you think being tumbled around was bad, try floating acid bubbles and constant shifting whenever the predator moves, where there literally is no down for you to fall toward.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:47 am

Basically, whatever she was going to do if she hadn't eaten me.

I'm a big fan of complete emotional detachment (at least on the part of the pred) in vore. The idea here is that you are no longer your own entity - you are completely one with your pred and while intact in her stomach are basically her property. Your body's nutrients will be used to nourish your pred, and part of your caloric content will be used to permanently form a part of her.

As such, the less the pred does while conscious that she is digesting you, the better. I've seen too many "sex with someone inside" stories that involved the pred teasing the prey, which kind of destroys that sense of detachment I love in my vore.

So basically for me, my pred having a casual but boring conversation with one of her co-workers would probably be even "sexier" for me than her actually having sex, lol.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion