Ever had an idea you wished you never had

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ever had an idea you wished you never had

Postby crime0edge » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 pm

I'm sure most people here are used to crossing a line
Whether it is venturing into the world of scat or trying out a fetish that once horrified you
I am used to crossing lines with my stories, this year I ventured into M/M content

But there are some ideas we have which we realised were so messed up we decided to bury them for whatever reason
Whether it be a story or a picture, have you ever decided that this idea was too far even for you
Let me give you mine in the hope explaining myself a bit better

I really like monster girls and enjoy reading manga's about monster girl harems
So I tried to come up with a monster girl that had not been done before (which thanks to MGQ was not easy)
As I went through various organism, I came up with Virus Girls
Monster Girls based around well known diseases
There appearances can resemble the micro-organism, such as a large bbw with many protrusions or a girl with spider like legs and needle like fingers.
They would also have the properties of the disease, able to make their prey suffer the symptoms
For example, HIV girl could weaken her prey before devouring them
It was at that point in my thought process that I realised how offensive an idea this would be

So what about you, ever looked yourself in the mirror and decided that the world was not ready for your twisted idea
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Re: Ever had an idea you wished you never had

Postby Doku » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:55 pm

No, pretty much never. I am aware of which audiences will desire to see what content, but I generally haven't experienced regret for a fictional idea of mine in as having crossed some imaginary line in ... probably close to 15 years. There are things I'm not interested in, but 'crossing lines' generally doesn't get to me. Of course, I am also pretty firm in the "This is all fiction" category, so what happens to pixels on the screen is rarely going to phase me.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelenor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:35 pm

I can't say I regret anything along those lines aside form when it involves people who were my friends and then end up backstabbing me. Other than that I regret nothing when it comes to commissions, or stories.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby rugli » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Gelenor wrote:I can't say I regret anything along those lines aside form when it involves people who were my friends and then end up backstabbing me. Other than that I regret nothing when it comes to commissions, or stories.

What do you mean by backstabbing?
rugli
Participator

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:48 pm

crime0edge wrote:I really like monster girls and enjoy reading manga's about monster girl harems
So I tried to come up with a monster girl that had not been done before (which thanks to MGQ was not easy)

Someone's never heard of ebolachan obviously.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby rugli » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:
crime0edge wrote:I really like monster girls and enjoy reading manga's about monster girl harems

Someone's never heard of ebolachan obviously.

Ebolachan? well Ebola in RL doesn't sound sexy in the slightest but in written fiction you probably could make anything sound hot with the correct style of grammar.
rugli
Participator

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Here's a trio of disease girls dug up real quick. I think this is why I've seen newly found marine life monstergirls on pixiv in the past, just because it's never been done before.

As for topic, from a creative standpoint there is little I have not considered at some point or another, reflecting on it's potential. Ultimately there are a few things I avoid, and would never draw/write about, as I'd know they'd leave a sour and icky feeling for a long time and for the backlash created, even if just a work of fiction.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby rugli » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:40 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:
As for topic, from a creative standpoint there is little I have not considered at some point or another, reflecting on it's potential. Ultimately there are a few things I avoid, and would never draw/write about, as I'd know they'd leave a sour and icky feeling for a long time and for the backlash created, even if just a work of fiction.

Curious mind wants to know what these are?
rugli
Participator

Postby Indighost » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Nope.avi
Indighost
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 pm

I've seen all kinds of messed up things from Stephen King movies to South Park to Game of Thrones. Messed up ideas are pure entertainment, plain and simple.
Jayezox
---

Postby Sean1M » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 am

Vore is an example of something I used to find gross but am now a big fan of. Mostly though idea's I have dropped are just ideas that don't fit or would otherwise be rather boring.

I do have this idea for this angel universe to counter my demon universe A Starless Sky but I haven't followed up on that one only because I don't feel I have room for it with all the universes I have right now.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby knifesmile » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:19 pm

My interest in hardvore and gore is often something I've felt like I needed to hide or keep away from people because it was somehow 'too much' or 'over the line'. It's good to be at Eka's and remember there are others with similar interests.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelenor » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 am

rugli wrote:
Gelenor wrote:I can't say I regret anything along those lines aside form when it involves people who were my friends and then end up backstabbing me. Other than that I regret nothing when it comes to commissions, or stories.

You know someone you trust screwing you over behind your back. Backstabbing.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Sean1M » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:06 am

Gelenor wrote:
rugli wrote:

You know someone you trust screwing you over behind your back. Backstabbing.

Since you don't know or trust me is it OK for me to stab you in the back?
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thatonepred » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:11 am

Well... there WAS that one time I ate the Burger King...

...Oh, stories? Yeah, I got nothing. Well, aside from the one story discussing one of my characters raping another, even if it was behind the scenes. I felt that was too far, even if it was possible.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion