Girlfriend Vore Help!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Girlfriend Vore Help!

Postby Squeeps2400 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 am

So, I have been with my girlfriend since highschool (5 and a half years) and she is the best! I'm not sure if she is actually into vore or not. She has teased me with vote stuff before but I don't know if she actually knows that vote is a thing.

For example, the very first time she did this was like a year after we started dating. She would like playfully bite my fingers or my shoulder and say she was gonna eat me up. So one night we were sitting on the couch and she was play biting with me so I played along and playfully asked what she was doing. She said she was trying to eat me up. I laughed and said you can't just eat my shoulder though, that would hurt. Then she said that she would would just have to eat me up completely! So I laughed and played dumb and asked what would happen next. She pointed at her belly and said she was gonna keep me in her belly forever. Trying to play along I said, well you can't keep me in there forever, so then what happens? Then she said she would have to poop me out. And we just laughed and moved on.

I thought it was super cute but I didn't say anything. One other conversation like this happened and then nothing after that. She just stopped for a long time. Then I tried to initiate those little funny vore talks and she would just say no or she would mess with me and tell me she couldn't remember any conversations like that.

Now I'm not sure she likes it at all. I can joke about hiding in her belly for a day and she says she will let me sometimes and other times she just ignores it.

Any ideas in how to get soft cute vore into the relationship again?
Last edited by Squeeps2400 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squeeps2400
New to the forum

Re: Girlfriend Vore Help!

Postby Redicicle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:54 am

Uh. I'm not sure. It's kind of a matter of into it vs. not into it. Maybe she doesn't find it interesting or maybe she does. It might be worth asking outright, or maybe not.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dst3313 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:56 am

Honestly it sounds to me like she was playing along basically that one time, and then afterward didn't really want to go there. It sounds to me like that little bit of play simply didn't have any meaning or importance to her. It's possible for a non-voraphile to be led to into a bit of playful vorish logic, it doesn't turn them into a voraphile however. So it is possible that she really legitimately doesn't even remember this conversation.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 am

dst3313 wrote:Honestly it sounds to me like she was playing along basically that one time, and then afterward didn't really want to go there. It sounds to me like that little bit of play simply didn't have any meaning or importance to her. It's possible for a non-voraphile to be led to into a bit of playful vorish logic, it doesn't turn them into a voraphile however. So it is possible that she really legitimately doesn't even remember this conversation.

sounds like the most likely scenario, It could even be that you are remembering it being more than it was because you were so invested in it, where as she didn't have any heart in it so it was a forgettable occurrence. I would chalk it up as a cute and fun moment, but try not to dwell on it and by all means don't try t force it. If you want to have vore in the relationship, the only way is to tell her about it in the most tame and polite manner you can manage and then hope she is okay with it. You'd be surprised nowadays how open minded people can be.

I advise heavily against continuation of attempts to initiate it or invigorate vore-ish dialogue from her because manipulating someone you care about (or anyone) to get some kind of satisfaction without their knowledge or consent is kind of messed up AND if you ever do tell them (or they find out in some way) the person in question will most likely feel, in retrospect, that they were being used. and THAT, more likely than the fetish, can end a relationship.

in conclusion; either tell them about the fetish like an adult, live without it as part of the relationship, or be a coward and hide it forever.

I personally messed up a relationship very very very badly by handling things regarding voreaphilia incredibly poorly, and if it seems like im kind of imposing here, its because I genuinely want to help others avoid the same mistakes. (We are still together, for the record, but I will never forget the way I made my partner feel and how close I came to losing them.)
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:35 am

If it's true, then you are very lucky! :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Well, I kind of know where you are, I got my first GF a year ago, and when I finally was able to share that I was into vore, she said that it in some way had always found it appealing. Turns out she does like it, but there are big differences, for one thing I'm about the big belly, so slap that on a furry or a feral animal and I'm good and have written much of that despite not being into furries or animals by themselves. She however prefers humans onlyt and is big into guy on guy and loves cock vore. I Do not like it at all. However I lucked out because she is into endo and thats a big deal to me. However our differences in preffences do make things harder, she mostly caters to what I like despite it not being her taste that much.
I would like to point out your girl friend might have vore fetish tendencies that she discovered when beign sexual with you, but after exploring them a bit she found hers go in a different direction so she is not into what you are in vore.
Another thing is like the others said is that she was just playing along, which I have talked to a lot of people on here have relationships that do vorish play for them.
If she doesn't have interest it doesn't mean she won't do them for you, especially if you tend to her needs in return, which could range from doing the generic sexual stuff to another fetish entirely depending on her needs.

My only real advice is, talk to her about it, just sit her down and verify that she knows you are into this, and then see how she feels about it. Like I said she might like vore, just not the same stuff is you, or maybe she is into somethign else entirely. The fact that she explored it a bit with you in the first place shows at least a kind of flexibility. One thing I have notice is when people are getting to know each other they do things in order to keep the person around that they stop once they are confidant the other person is not going any where. So in her attempt to lure you into staying with her she did those vorish things despite not being into it. THen once she knew you would stick around she felt no more need to and had no more interest to continue.
So talk to her, she clearly has some idea whatr you are into and still stuck around, so telling her that you wanting it to be apart of your sex life is not to much. But remember don't push it, if she says no respect it, but feel free to remind her you would like to do it later down the line because you never know in time she might change how she feels.
Also when it comes to human sexuality someone can be into the same thing you are for different reasons. For example I had rp friends that were huge on fatality and found endo uninteresting. But wre huge on cruelty and domination, when I told them I found a way to achieve both with endo, they agreed to do an rp with it so they could explore those aspects. Now they do like endo because I showed them that it doesn't have to be a nice nor pleasant experience for prey. Basically people can find reasons a fetish concepts do actually fit what they like but they have to explore them for them seilves. I myself was opposed to animals eating humans in the begining, but then I realized that the aspect of a feral animal pred fit the feelings that I want from vore sometimes better then a human pred can.

So just talk to her and be understanding to her, it can be hard but has a good chance of working
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Help eating your girlfriend? Dude, I don't know... you're both strangers to me.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby antonio » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 pm

If you feel really comfortable with her, which you probably since its been five years, you need to tell her about it. If you don't, you'll suppress it and it will get worse. If you can at least explain how you get down, there'll at least be some sort of understanding. I was able to tell my gf about it, and she indulged me for a time until we broke up. She was cool with it because she knew I liked it. Make sure to keep it equal in the relationship. Don't make her give all the time and not give anything back. That won't work.
antonio
---

Postby Squeeps2400 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Okay, so every once in a while when she misses me she says I can stay in her belly. I have let her know that it is a total turn on for me and she seemed to warm up to it a little. I didn't really want to address it as a fetish. Is that completely wrong?
Squeeps2400
New to the forum

Postby dst3313 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:12 am

well now I'm a little confused by how much she actually knows... or how much you've made it a thing between you all this time.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 am

What you're comfortable sharing is just that. There is no right or wrong. But I think you should probably bite the bullet. She knows it turns you on already so it's not going to be a shock and she's already shown she's cool about it. More importantly, you clearly want to tell her. That doesn't mean bring it up out of nowhere. When you're both in a good mood start talking about sex. Ask her what her deepest most secret fantasy is, and no matter what, support it. If you can (morally, legally, emotionally), tell her you'll participate. Then you tell her yours. In my experience women often say they have no deep dark fantasy. Don't get frustrated by that. She might not. She might not be ready to share. Just accept her answer and give her yours.

That's my advice. Take it or leave it. I can't guarantee how she'll react. There are no magic passwords to ensure she says she's into it or even tolerates you having it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YamiTakashi » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 am

I envy you man x3 to have such a playful and cute gf that say stuff like that ^~^

your a lucky guy ;3
welcome! prey and pred! i am yami Claw or what some people call me "Yami Takashi" i am a huge vore fan so please ask me if i want to do a vore and i will join as pred or prey or both xD
YamiTakashi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:10 am

Wait, I'm confused, does she actually know that you're into vore, either as a fetish or a thing that "amuses" you? Like have you actually said it? Because it seems like she might know with saying that you can "stay in her belly" but you've implied that you haven't told her....of have i missed something?
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nicktaken » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:41 am

Advice number one. Don't ask strangers for relationship advice, especially on the internet.

Advice number two. Before actually discussing any kind of fetish, think very long and hard about your relationship. Are both of you comfortable about talking this sort of thing? Have you ever tried talking about these things in general, not necessarily pertaining to the two of you? If not, then it might be best to "try the waters" with that first. No matter how well you understand each other on some or even most topics has no relevance on how well it will go with any other topic. Especially quite a sensitive one like this.

Advice number three. Decide for yourself if it's even worth trying to tell her. Even if you're both into it, so what? I don't see how it would really help anything, considering it's not something you really could act out. Nor should you try to, really. At best, you'll get some playful conversations. At worst, it could really strain your relationship.
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squeeps2400 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:01 pm

So, I don't know if she knows what it is or if she just knows I like it. When we text she will joke about me skipping my whole day and spending it with her. And I'll ask what she would do with me while she was at work or school. On occasion she will say that I could just hide while she has to do her stuff during the day. I will ask where and sometimes she will state places that I will easily be found or she will straight out tell me I can hide in her belly.
Sometimes I will point out the problems with her hiding spots and eventually it will get to me hiding in her belly. I would feel bad if I was forcing it though and sometimes she just moves on to the next topic. It isn't probably me just doing a bad job of expressing myself.
For me I feel like it is more of a kink than a fetish because I don't need it to get aroused at all. It is just one way that I can get aroused.
Squeeps2400
New to the forum

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:36 pm

I think she was hoping you would be a bit flirty with her when she made the comment of hiding you in her belly. I would have just rolled with it and see what happens, but I guess she just thought you were not feeling it and moved on, but there is also the case that is just play messing with you mate. It not the first time a girlfriend would do it to her boyfriend. I been down that road many times, all I can say is just ask her if she like vore or not if she yes then hey you someone who likes it but if she says no then that okay cause you know at least she understands what you like and does not judge. Plus I think it's kind of cute how she like to be playful with you, so I just roll it when those types comments when they come out kay bud, also try not to force start those conversations and tempting as it sounds it a bad idea.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion