Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby voresexler » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:28 am

I just started playing Broken Age yesterday, there are like 3 instances of vore in the first half hour...atleast in the path I've played. (you choose from one of 2 characters at the beginning)

Spoiler: show
Okay, so when you play as the girl (her name is Valla, I think? didn't really get the character names down yet lol) you're from a village that offers young, beautiful maidens as food to a monster (looks like a bit cthullu/alien hybrid) and your character is one of 4 offerings, and all other 3 get eaten as you execute your escape.
voresexler
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Wolfwood wrote:So the Witch and the Hundred Knight has a large amount of vore in it, and I'm only a few chapters in :P

First of all, your character can eat any enemy, from bugs to succubus style girls. Also your stomach is like the hundred knight's item pouch.

Some minor early game spoilers next

A witch in the first chapter that you beat is turned into a mouse, only to later be cooked and fed to the hundred knight.

Then a little later a beautiful witch is swallowed alive by her fat ass witch sister, who mentions keeping her in her stomach as a pet and about eating other girls.

Also a giantess scene involving a naked dog girl, but sadly no vore there. was still great all the same

That's 3 chapters done as well, so hoping for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHr_1RM4jo at 5:30
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Breath of fire IV, the central plot basically is about how the main character Ryu, who is a black dragon in a human disguise, is fated to meet his other half and antagonist of the game, emperor Fou-Lou, who is a white dragon in human disguise, and be absorbed by him so Fou-lou can become a dragon god

depending of your actions the game has ending paths, in the good one Ryu becomes strongh enough to match fou lu power and avoid being absorbed, then you have to fight fou lou, after the battle is him who ends up absorbed by Ryu

The bad path involves Ryu being absorbed by fou lou and becomes a mix of ryu and fou lu dragon forms, then you gotta kill your own teammates in an encrypted final boss battle (you are imposible to kill and your attacks can wipe out your whole teamates in one or two area attacks)
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heartman98 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Here's something from Castlevania Lord of Shadows - Mirror of Fate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvAgbI7Zdw

Fast forward to 2 min 6 secs, it shows a little fight with the creature, but if you to see what it can do then fast forward to 2 min 25 secs.
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby blooberbloob » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Heartman98 wrote:Here's something from Castlevania Lord of Shadows - Mirror of Fate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvAgbI7Zdw

Fast forward to 2 min 6 secs, it shows a little fight with the creature, but if you to see what it can do then fast forward to 2 min 25 secs.

My favorite part was the digestion.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Assimilation » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:25 am

Heartman98 wrote:Here's something from Castlevania Lord of Shadows - Mirror of Fate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvAgbI7Zdw

Just for future reference, you can add something like "&t=2m6s" to the end of your youtube links so that when people click them, it automatically starts the video at 2 minutes 6 seconds.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LittleRobin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:53 am

H-Hii ^///^
LittleRobin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 pm

So I was playing FF14 arr and imagine my surprise when they actually have vore!

In one of the newer instances (The lost city of Amdapor.) (Not to be confused with Amdapor keep which is miles upon miles away), the first boss is some sort of undead Goobue ( http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/image ... dapor3.jpg ) which is a big fella that is a simple boss fight. Though his interesting mechanic is that he'll mark someone (through an undodgable spell) and that person after I believe, five seconds will be sucked up into his maw and swallowed into his gut. his open gut will suddenly close and your allies have to wack the gut open. Of course, you're taking damage while inside, not to mention you're unable to do anything.

YOu can be a douche and get behind a party member and have them swallowed instead. This usually happens if a healer is marked, the healer either hides behind dps or the dps runs in front of healer.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am

Aickavon12 wrote:So I was playing FF14 arr and imagine my surprise when they actually have vore!

In one of the newer instances (The lost city of Amdapor.) (Not to be confused with Amdapor keep which is miles upon miles away), the first boss is some sort of undead Goobue ( http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/image ... dapor3.jpg ) which is a big fella that is a simple boss fight. Though his interesting mechanic is that he'll mark someone (through an undodgable spell) and that person after I believe, five seconds will be sucked up into his maw and swallowed into his gut. his open gut will suddenly close and your allies have to wack the gut open. Of course, you're taking damage while inside, not to mention you're unable to do anything.

YOu can be a douche and get behind a party member and have them swallowed instead. This usually happens if a healer is marked, the healer either hides behind dps or the dps runs in front of healer.

Do the party members get spat out if they have no more health left?
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Abuelo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 am

Yeah, they get spat out. Well, their bodies appear beneath the gobbue if they die.
Abuelo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nibor » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 am

Abuelo wrote:Yeah, they get spat out. Well, their bodies appear beneath the gobbue if they die.

Boooooo! *Shakes a thumbs-down*
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby adam001 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

Any video for FF14?

Anyway, in a game "Dragon Slayer" on mobile (iOS and Android) some end-level boss have a mighty attack in which it get its long tongue around you grabbing you to its mouth, chew a bit, and then spat you out. You have to put your shield up to avoid the attack.
The damage count on the moment its tongue touch you so if you die, it will run death animation right away. No grabbing, no chewing.
I uploaded a few videos I have captured back then. Quite old, though. Don't know if the app was updated. http://youtu.be/0QTeYJPt-cE
Interesting thing if you have it killed when you were being eaten (at the end of the vid). I think its a bug.
adam001
New to the forum

Postby Sabrina » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm

So not a video, but I did get a few screen shots of the boss eating you from Final Fantasy XIV Not the best, but it's something!

http://i.imgur.com/QOswTUh.jpg?1?1681

He targets you first and then you're drawn into the lower maw of his, the one that looks like his stomach.

http://i.imgur.com/1EIn1Hw.jpg

You then get locked in the maw, and the only way out is for the team to attack the maw.

http://i.imgur.com/qrEoAgl.jpg

And this one I was able to take with the Hud off.

I didn't want to link the images right to the forum only because they were huge, so sorry for the links!

I also wanted to explore the vore aspect more, but since I was with a random party, I didn't see that happening at all.
Sabrina
New to the forum

Postby Random_person » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

I was scrolling around IMGR and I upon this, a WIP Skyrim mod featuring the head dragon.

http://imgur.com/gallery/daHig

Scroll down a bit in the images and it lists that some of them are "Alduin's stomach". May be something to keep a watch on.
Random_person
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:37 am

Random_person wrote:I was scrolling around IMGR and I upon this, a WIP Skyrim mod featuring the head dragon.

http://imgur.com/gallery/daHig

Scroll down a bit in the images and it lists that some of them are "Alduin's stomach". May be something to keep a watch on.

Nice one :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby vorenz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Does anyone know if there is any vore in the Dark Souls II?
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:22 pm

vorenz wrote:Does anyone know if there is any vore in the Dark Souls II?

This was brought up a while back when it first came out, yes.

New video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3-xaJxB5A
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:41 am

30 minutes into the beta of wildstar and found 3 vore instances in the dominion story side:

- there is a zone where you see a very bloated oxum (cow like animal) corpse, upon inspection your character notices something is moving inside his belly, then a chua (one of the game playable races wich look somewhat like stitch with a long rodent tail) burst out of the cows belly

- if you pick the settler path, some mining nodes can actually be giant worms that will eat you have you have to struggle to escape

- not actually vore, but you find a group of enemies roasting a still alive chua in a barbaquoe to eat him

- didnt saw this last one, but i was told there is a mission where you get a call from a chua who tells you he is inside a beast stomach and ask you to save him
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IceCreamStand » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:45 pm

On the topic of Wildstar...

Playing as an Aurin, as soon as you touch down on the planet, you talk to a lady who's panicking about the forest turning against everyone. The parting audio dialogue is "I'd hate to hear something ate you."

There are worms that burst up out of the ground in that zone. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to experiment with them. But I'll be keeping an eye on this game.
IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion