Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Heath2 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:56 pm

acex007 wrote:BAH finally 0:10

Did he actually eat Robin?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Random_person » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Saw a commercial for Trap Team Skylander's game that caught my ear with "Bellyache" being said and saw a maw shot at the end.
Managed to find this, not the commercial itself but a "Meet the Villain's" video from the official youtube account:

Mawshots and various vore. No clue if he plays like "eat enemy as ammo" or it's "eat enemy for health".
Random_person
Participator

Postby komaru » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 am

Since i haven't seen it posted here yet, there are 2 instances of vore (one implied) in the newest World of Warcraft expansion that I've found.

1. (impliedvore/Post-Vore Scat)
Spoiler: show
In the area Gorgrond, there's a cave with a giant Riverbeast (Basically a large, carnivorous/Omnivorous Hippo), named Berthora. outside of the cave are several destroyed Gnome mechs and a few piles of Riverbeast "leavings", the biggest of which containing 2 gnome skeletons. Sadly, although Berthora herself has a food related ability (stomps and gets fed fruit by a malfunctioning Gnome-bot), she does not seem to want to feed on players.

(I don't know, but something about the pinkish colour of the Hippo (Riverbeast), and the situation itself really seems like something Gloom would come up with XD)

2. In the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds dungeon, there is a boss named Bonemaw, a giant Carrion worm (Quite likely a reference to D&D's purple worms now that I think about it) who every so often will attempt to inhale players, pulling them towards its maw. If the player is caught, they take fatal damage, and the screen will go black as Bonemaw lifts his head, Fading back a bit after and focusing on the boss' stomach.
komaru
???

Postby Richter » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:18 am

komaru wrote:Since i haven't seen it posted here yet, there are 2 instances of vore (one implied) in the newest World of Warcraft expansion that I've found.

In the area Gorgrond, there's a cave with a giant Riverbeast (Basically a large, carnivorous/Omnivorous Hippo), named Berthora. outside of the cave are several destroyed Gnome mechs and a few piles of Riverbeast "leavings", the biggest of which containing 2 gnome skeletons. Sadly, although Berthora herself has a food related ability (stomps and gets fed fruit by a malfunctioning Gnome-bot), she does not seem to want to feed on players.

(I don't know, but something about the pinkish colour of the Hippo (Riverbeast), and the situation itself really seems like something Gloom would come up with XD)

2. In the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds dungeon, there is a boss named Bonemaw, a giant Carrion worm (Quite likely a reference to D&D's purple worms now that I think about it) who every so often will attempt to inhale players, pulling them towards its maw. If the player is caught, they take fatal damage, and the screen will go black as Bonemaw lifts his head, Fading back a bit after and focusing on the boss' stomach.

Screenshots?
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby acex007 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295790 Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) a puzzle game but there is an achievement called Swallowed has a picture of a whale.
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umarjamil789 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:44 pm

WARNING FAR CRY 4 SPOILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqlSX6fJdNs

Woman is eaten by animals but it's a short scene, starts from 1:30
umarjamil789
New to the forum

Postby Char89 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:05 pm

I don't know if this has been posted but the Dumb Ways to Die games that you play on mobile devices such as an iPhone or Android has some pretty good vore scenes especially in the new Dumb Ways to Die 2 the Games. You can only encounter those vore scenes by losing a certain challenge.

Here's what I seen so far starting with the first game.

1. In the poke a stick at a grizzly bear challenge, you have to tap at the right moment or the bear will bite your head off.
2. In the using private parts as piranha bait challenge, you have to swipe away the piranhas before they eat your bottom half.
3. Not sure this is vore but, in the keep your rattlesnake as a pet challenge, you have to add mustard to the hot dog by rubbing along the dotted line, or the snake will bite you.

That's from the first game so far, not sure if they'll update with more challenges. Here's what I seen from the second game.

1. In Shark Jumping, you have to tap at the right time to jump over each shark or they will take a bite out of you.
2. In Killer Whale Dentistry, you have to clean the orca's teeth or the orca will eat you. It does have a good mawshot of the orca though.
3. In 100m Piranha Freestyle, you have to tap fast to swim away from a school of piranhas or they'll eat you. Even if you beat the challenge, you'll still reach the shore with your bottom half eaten.

That's it so far, but we're expecting more challenges in the future. In the meantime, you can check out those scenes by playing those games. You can find them in the App Store, or other places apps are sold depending on your mobile device.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby darkninja » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but shantae and the pirates curse has quite the intriguing gimmick in the second dungeon. there are these monster mouth things that are used to launch you by jumping in them and then selecting a direction, but while you're deciding which direction to go, the mouth will keep opening and closing, showing shantae struggling in different poses with her going "oomph"
man or beast, we're all animals. humanity just claims to be "civilized".
darkninja
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:28 am

Although not directly showed. it's been hinted at that Keepers of the Moon (A Miqo'te Clan, the ones with round pupils) in Final Fantasy XIV were known to prey on Lalafells in Eorzea hundreds of years ago.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:37 am

ian66613 wrote:Although not directly showed. it's been hinted at that Keepers of the Moon (A Miqo'te Clan, the ones with round pupils) in Final Fantasy XIV were known to prey on Lalafells in Eorzea hundreds of years ago.

If by 100's of years ago they mean, all the time... Then I~ have NOT been careful enough :gulp:
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby xsharinganx2 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Anyone got any news or videos or links about the plant that eats you in Evole Big Alpha?
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby midi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I know there's some dragons eating humans in the new Dragon Age, and a good bit of animals chomping on humans (not eating unfortunately, except for that one scene that was already linked afaik), and I think there was one more, but I forgot.
midi
Somewhat familiar

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:42 pm

midi wrote: except for that one scene that was already linked afaik

??
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby komaru » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 am

Richter wrote:
komaru wrote:Since i haven't seen it posted here yet, there are 2 instances of vore (one implied) in the newest World of Warcraft expansion that I've found.

Screenshots?

These are the implied vore I was talking about:

WoWScrnShot_112314_042901.jpg
The Hippo

scat warning

WoWScrnShot_112314_043014.jpg
The...(Un)fortunate Gnomes

As for Bonemaw, the ability (when the player fails at it) is rather tough to actually get a screen shot of that isn't just a black screen, as the animation happens quite quickly.
komaru
???

Postby adam001 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:56 am

In BattleBlock Theater, there's a giant (cute) raccoon that can eat players.
adam001
New to the forum

Postby dude_man79 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't think this game has been mentioned previously in this thread, but in the game "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island" for the SNES, Mario and Yoshi are shrunk and swallowed by a frog boss. To defeat the boss, they have to avoid acid drops, and eat bad guys who are dropped into the stomach with them, and turn them into eggs. Yoshi then needs to spit these eggs up at what looks like a big epiglottis, while the stomach shrinks on you. There are a lot of good sound effects both in this stage, and throughout the entire game.

http://youtu.be/5QbpqC7Ku3o?t=2h19m
dude_man79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jdeadevil » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Don't suppose in the 97 pages here anybody has mentioned Quina from Final Fantasy IX? He/She's hilarious, never has any actual vore scenes but just obsesses over food and insinuates eating Regent Cid when he's in frog form.
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Richter » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Jdeadevil wrote:Don't suppose in the 97 pages here anybody has mentioned Quina from Final Fantasy IX? He/She's hilarious, never has any actual vore scenes but just obsesses over food and insinuates eating Regent Cid when he's in frog form.

Yes many times.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jdeadevil » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 pm

*Tear rolls down cheek*

Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby UltimaSlash » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:12 am

Everyone should know Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has Kirby, Yoshi, Wario, and King Dedede to mess around. I thought this Miiverse post was pretty funny.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8391174400/h42C4B9C0/
Don't listen to giant puffballs. They will eat you. Along with the hunrgy girls they are with.
It's now Ultima for short. Learn it or girls will eat you.
UltimaSlash
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion