Shemale Vore (Not Into It?-----Just DON'T Read- That Simple)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Shemale Vore (Not Into It?-----Just DON'T Read- That Simple)

Postby Ihyokin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

While not really my thing, I have nothing against it.

People who don't like things shouldn't knowingly click them and post abusive comments to start with.

I'm here because I want to see your perspective of drawing. I am curious as to how many people are interested in this and such too. :)

Just a curious lil' kitty... ^^;
Ihyokin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Shemale Vore (Not Into It?-----Just DON'T Read- That Sim

Postby William11 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:45 am

i think that would definitely worth a read
William11
New to the forum

Postby slug01 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:42 am

At first I was just about female Preds, but after a few years on this site I'd love to wind up the chub on some femboys chubby. So yes, go for it!
slug01
Participator

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:55 am

Dat necro tho...

I'm a huge fan of them. As shallow as this might sound, shemales are kind of the "best of both worlds" for me, with the right combination of feminine and masculine appeal. That carries over to my RL orientation as well - I'm a pansexual, and am attracted to trans women more than to either cis women or men, so yeah.

(On that note, I'd like to urge everyone to think of "shemales" as an orientation, not a fetish or auxiliary kink. Doing otherwise would kind of reduce real life trans people to fetish objects.)
Kharon
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Holy fuck, shemales/girlboys/ladyboys/crossdressers/transvestites/sluts-by-the-night/etc/etc are awesome!

Sorry to say, I cannot draw but I'd love to read your story/-ies.

I myself, do incorporate them (I usually use girlboy or ladyboy) into my vore stories/fantasies. Often.

As a firm believer in everyone being female at conception, I like to encourage the exploration and discovery of the so-called 'long-lost' femininity that is in everyone.

Being a boy is drab, because being a girl is nature!

Anyway, enough about that, lol I am good at prattling on like a silly schoolgirl. I've often turned straight guys into slutty, hungry lesbians (or into the submissive minxes), either to end up down the toilet or on the toilet for a few hours (yes, I am into mild to moderate scat scenes or depictions though I prefer not seeing a lot of it if any at all).

Of course, digestion is a must (that IS what the stomach is for after all), and same size vore rocks!

Yes, all in all, I love the idea, and look forward to whenever it may be that you release your story (and maybe you can tell me where that submit button is so I can submit my own stories).

Well, that's all from me, for now. take care!

Amyrakunejo
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:17 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Anyway, enough about that, lol I am good at prattling on like a silly schoolgirl. I've often turned straight guys into slutty, hungry lesbians (or into the submissive minxes), either to end up down the toilet or on the toilet for a few hours (yes, I am into mild to moderate scat scenes or depictions though I prefer not seeing a lot of it if any at all).

Aww, you... stop making my heart race! (Oh, who am I kidding - please don't.)

sweetladyamy wrote:Yes, all in all, I love the idea, and look forward to whenever it may be that you release your story (and maybe you can tell me where that submit button is so I can submit my own stories).

Don't hold your breath, OP hasn't been on Eka's Portal since 2012.
Kharon
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Aww, you... stop making my heart race! (Oh, who am I kidding - please don't.)

Ah, so you like being feminized and reverted to femininity...hiihiihii

Don't hold your breath, OP hasn't been on Eka's Portal since 2012.

Well, can SOMEONE tell me where the submit button is!? I've asked many more people here than I can count on both hands...cricket chirps is all I get in response. Hello! What the actual fuck!? I'm not some dumb bitch; just it is far too well hidden.
Last edited by sweetladyamy on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:Ah, so you like being feminized and reverted to femininity...hiihiihii

:wink:

sweetladyamy wrote:Well, can SOMEONE tell me where the submit button is!? I've asked many more people here than I can count on both hands...cricket chirps is all I get in response. Hello! What the actual fuck!? I'm not some dumb bitch; just it is far too well hidden.

You need to PM Eka to get a gallery, probably with a story already written. After that, you can go click on "sweetladyamy's Userpage" on the top left to get to your userpage, click on "Gallery" next to "Commission Status" and then on "New Item" to submit something.
Kharon
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Kharon wrote:You need to PM Eka to get a gallery, probably with a story already written. After that, you can go click on "sweetladyamy's Userpage" on the top left to get to your userpage, click on "Gallery" next to "Commission Status" and then on "New Item" to submit something.

Okay...now to figure out how to find Eka so I can do just that...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:20 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
Kharon wrote:You need to PM Eka to get a gallery, probably with a story already written. After that, you can go click on "sweetladyamy's Userpage" on the top left to get to your userpage, click on "Gallery" next to "Commission Status" and then on "New Item" to submit something.

Maybe this link should work: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=3

Otherwise, click on her name (she's got a topic right in this subforum), click "send private message" and voila!
Kharon
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Kharon wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Maybe this link should work: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=3

Otherwise, click on her name (she's got a topic right in this subforum), click "send private message" and voila!

I found my way around (Rules/FAQ with their tiny and headache causing text).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:57 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I found my way around (Rules/FAQ with their tiny and headache causing text).

Well then, hope to read some stories from ya soon!
Kharon
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:19 am

Kharon wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:I found my way around (Rules/FAQ with their tiny and headache causing text).

Well then, hope to read some stories from ya soon!

No response as of yet...

Booo...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Sometimes I really like it.

A while back I read this fantasy by a trans/cross/ladyboy/whatever where they wanted to be a giantess and rule the Earth, molesting all the girls but eating all the boys.

I was really turned on reading that.

Not enough 'trap' preds in stories. I do like that term to go with it as it adds a whole extra layer to it when the 'trap' is going to eat you.
Ray
Participator

Postby bella747 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 am

It would be nice to be cock-vored by a shemale which has a real female body but with cocks on her. Wondering whats like to be unbirthed by a "malegirl" that has male's body but have woman's thing on him? eh Lets do it, You have my support!
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dulahallan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:44 am

Oh no. My heart might just explode in happiness. <3
Dulahallan
Been posting for a bit

Postby futafan123 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Well, being MtF myself, I'm quite a fan of it. Plus, my personal prefrence is a feminine figure, though i like penises and meaty balls more than vaginas, so Shemale/MtF/Futa/Femboy/Trap appeal to my personal tastes completely. Throw in an attractive personality, and I melt.
futafan123
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm not into tran or gay stuff myself, but I just gotta wonder - there are really people in the vore community who are that intolerant of other kinks? You'd think once one realizes they're into vore, and enough to actively join a vore forum, that they'd be like "ok, I get off on people being eaten, digested and killed - do I really have room here to criticize?"
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kharon » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:39 pm

rudeman wrote:I'm not into tran or gay stuff myself, but I just gotta wonder - there are really people in the vore community who are that intolerant of other kinks? You'd think once one realizes they're into vore, and enough to actively join a vore forum, that they'd be like "ok, I get off on people being eaten, digested and killed - do I really have room here to criticize?"

Yes. In fact, I've seen actual homophobes on this site - though they don't really parade their hatred around or anything, sometimes you do see a lot of intolerance in an off-hand remark and such. Certain fetishes also get a lot of flak for various reasons - male preds, scat and certain others.
Kharon
???

Postby digested » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:33 pm

That sounds like a cool idea.
digested
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion