Unbirthing and inserting Links

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unbirthing and inserting Links

Postby Umiriko » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:38 pm

In my view Unbirth and inserting rules, fav type of vore :) , but i have had trouble finding sites and artist that are dedicated to unbirthing, anal and cock vore, along with insertions, if anyone one knowns any good sites or artist could you post please as i would be most greatful to visit them :D

thanks alot, Umiriko
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:51 pm

Our link section here probably already covered all of the more well known one. Unbirthing is difficult to find because it -is- a lot more rare. If you don't have enough on here in our forum or gallery, and in the links we have. I'm afraid you might not be finding much more. ^^;

On that note, if anyone have more unbirthing site, would they kindly let us know? ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:54 pm

arr shame, well thanks anyways :D
Umiriko

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:05 pm

Luckily people are posting to the gallery and in this forum very actively. Just stick around and keep yourelf update.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Xen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:09 pm

www.mindlessconsumption.com

Definitely some of the best unbirthing/vore comics. Look on the updays for the UBPD comic, funny AND sexy.
Xen
Participator

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:19 pm

Xen wrote:www.mindlessconsumption.com

Definitely some of the best unbirthing/vore comics. Look on the updays for the UBPD comic, funny AND sexy.

A good reason why it is one of the most visited link too. I think most of us probably know about that site, but no harm bring it up again. Thanks ^^
Eka
Administrator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:57 pm

noticed you didnt have this one on file, proberly the best furry inserting artist i have found so far, enjoy :D

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/David-Von-Foxkin/
Umiriko

Postby Code5 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:08 pm

I agree, it is very hard to find any unbirth, insertion sites right now. I've seen mindlesscomsumption, the artwork is sometimes very nice and sometimes not so nice to me. Kinda odd. But I guess that's what happens when what you're looking for is that rare.
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

ubnexus

Postby Morphy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:42 pm

I used to run a archive site geared towards unbirthing (and other sorts of extreme/impossible genital stretching to fit objects inside) but after getting quite a few angry emails from the artists I quickly purged the site from the net. The pale shadow left is called the ubnexus.com and has just a few links and two stories. Since no artist has given me permission to display their art, there's none there. But with all the MUCH better equipped sites dealing with vore (like Eka's for example, heh) I've not bothered to update the ubnexus.

This doesn't mean I haven't stopped collecting works for my personal archive... I tend to burn a CD or DVD of what I've got at the moment before I go to conventions should I meet someone interested in it all. If you see Morphy at a con (A-kon, MFM), ask for a disc.[/u]
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zinc » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:03 pm

Eka wrote:Unbirthing is difficult to find because it -is- a lot more rare.

Since when exactly did Unbirthing become "rare" and "difficult to find"? Its freaking everywhere. Now AV/CV/EV/NV/HV, those qualify.

Note that I'm not necessarily a fan of all the rare stuff I just listed. Though some of it, perhaps.

AV-Anal Vore
CV-Cock Vore
EV-Ear Vore
NV-Nipple Vore
HV-Hair Vore
No, I didn't make those up. I've seen at least one picture for each of these; though more for AV/CV
Zinc
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:12 pm

wow ear vore thats a new one to me, definelty heard of boob and hair before though, ear well thats different
Umiriko

Postby Eka » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Zinc wrote:
Eka wrote:Unbirthing is difficult to find because it -is- a lot more rare.

Since when exactly did Unbirthing become "rare" and "difficult to find"? Its freaking everywhere. Now AV/CV/EV/NV/HV, those qualify.

Note that I'm not necessarily a fan of all the rare stuff I just listed. Though some of it, perhaps.

AV-Anal Vore
CV-Cock Vore
EV-Ear Vore
NV-Nipple Vore
HV-Hair Vore
No, I didn't make those up. I've seen at least one picture for each of these; though more for AV/CV

They might still be easy to find, but compare to normal softvore, it is still very rare.
Eka
Administrator

Postby blank » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:04 am

hey morphy, is there a way u could email me sme of the insertion or unbirthing stuff that is not up on the site. i am thankful for yor time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Puppylove » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:59 pm

*A blueish male wolf cub walks into the forum* Hello everyone the names Puppy Love and this is my first posting on here and just wanted to say a littel about myself. I am a shape shifter that can change into any animal I can think of :mrgreen: and also chang my sex (no not in real life that would be weird :wink: ) and also have the abilty to heal damaged cells and make new ones as well (just in case someone need to barrow a paw or two :P ) Im also on yiffstar.com and go by "Puppy Love ^_^" I mostly am in my blue male wolf cub form but dont mind changeing into something else if the situaton need be. I also have one weakness. when something is attatched to me I cant shapeshift....or something bad happens(thou i can still repair cell damage and such). and thats all i can think of to say about myself well see ya later *shape shifts into a winged wolf and flys off*
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby zelphi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 am

Umiriko wrote:noticed you didnt have this one on file, proberly the best furry inserting artist i have found so far, enjoy :D

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/David-Von-Foxkin/

ummmmm i did some searching and found this site
http://www.furnation.com/foxkin/links.htm
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion