Digimon RP. A digital world awaits

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Digimon RP. A digital world awaits

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 am

Welcome to a world where there is no longer a difference between digital and real, a world where human society coexists along side digimon. Digimon are a way of life but also a great threat to human society as well, as wild digimon wont hesitate to attack. Thus tamers have taking up the act as defenders of the peace and the digital world.

For this RP people can choose to be either a pair of tamer and digimon partner, or wild digimon. Tamers will only have a single partner of their choice, starting at rookie lvl. People playing as wild digimon can start out one lvl above tamers. For example, if all the tamers only have rookies, wild digimon can start at champion. Tamers will pick a tamer team to join, based on their starting digimon's attribute, Vaccine, Data, or Virus. As a bonus I will allow created digimon as long as enough info is given on them, and a picture would help as well, but well described detail will be just as good.

Black Swords (Virus):

Blue Falcons (Data):

Gold Hawks (Vaccine):

Blackswords believe in power and authority, Blue falcons believe in peace and harmony, and Gold hawks belive in justice and morals. Tamers will explore the digital world and accomplishing missions in they're digi-beetle. http://wikimon.net/images/2/25/Digibeetle.jpg A protective tank for tamers with a cannon used for supporting ther partner and a variety of tools for missions. Also, due to everything being digital, includeing people themselves, People save copies of their data before venturing out of the cities. If your character dies, he simply respawns back in the city with no memory of what happened to him with his partner and beetle. Wild digimon that are defeated are reborn as digi-eggs and wont be back for awhile.

Just provide character name, decription, age, team and partner to join as a tamer, or just the name of the wild digimon you'll play as. I trust people to be mature during combat and if an issue arrises I will intervene.
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Re: Digimon RP. A digital world awaits

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 am

Haru
Male
Age 16
Short brown hair. Blue jacket and jeans.
Blue Falcon Rookie.

Partner: Dracomon

Carni-vore
???

Postby zearo8 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am

Tony
Male
Age 17
Black hair, white shirt and purple pants
Bule Falcon Rookie

Partner: Gabumon
Zearo:To eat or not to eat...
Frex: That's never the question! :9
Zalon: O.v.O;;;;
ImageImage
http://aryion.com/vc/VoreCode.php?vc=VC ... 90009000_7
zearo8
???

Postby Necroshade » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

(Another Digimon RP :D :D :D )

Name: Wizmon (Wild, self created)
Level: Rookie
Type: Virus
Attacks:
1. Shadow strike (Shadow magic reinforces his staff.)
2. Dark ball (Shoots a black ball of energy)
3. Teleport (Only short distances)

(Hope my digimon is good enougth, here are some pics of his later evolutions)
Attachments
Evolution tree.png
Last edited by Necroshade on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://www.greatlakesgeek.com/images/misc/water-mars.jpg[/img]
That's the proof, there IS water on Mars!!!
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 pm

I don't see any pics. Also it's Rookie as in cookie.

Ah, wait nvm there they arm. Ya those are alright I guess. Rookie is just a FF blackmage though, but I get the idea.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Necroshade » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Yes, rookie is just a black mage, but i added the staff :D
The others are all from google picture search.
[img]http://www.greatlakesgeek.com/images/misc/water-mars.jpg[/img]
That's the proof, there IS water on Mars!!!
Necroshade
Heavy user

Postby Dragonjaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Taemer
name: Jay

Hight: 5'6"

male

Gaurd taener team: Blue Falcon

:He has been a BF taemer for 2 years and been on desk whole time. He whears the Blue Falcon uniform proudly and also whears a white scarf and black red tinted goggles to accent the uniform. He wheres hiss digivice on his left shulder. His hear is long and white (die job) his eyes are blue.

Digibettle
nane: Tank

:The digibettle is black with wite flames and red triming, Eyes red.

Digimon

Konekomon
Type
Data
lvl: rokie

:A feline digimon that shairs a resembliace to Renamon and are often mitaken one this has led to a stroun rivelry betwen the too. Konekomon has short redish fur with white stiping on ther backand black gloves and vest, and gold eyes, cat like tail there faces are also more rounded then the sharper angled face of a Renamon.

Attacks
*Rapid Kicks
*Haunting embers

Nekomon
Type
Data
lvl: champion

:A feline digimon with a mager problame with fairplay and a penchin for toying with weeker pray. She whers a white trench coat with a red paw print on the back and black shorts and a bell chocker. Her fur has a tiger patern and she has gold eyes.

Atacks
*Dirty Trick
*Burning Claw

Nekonichimon
Type
Data
lvl: ultamit

:A ninja cat digimon with a talint for danceing. She whaers a black mask and short black kimuno. Her fur is white, has red eyes, and she has a red silk cloth loped arund her arms.

Attacks
*99 stars
*Ninja Art
*Silk Blades

Metalnekomon
Type
Data
lvl: mega

:A ciyborg digimon with a tendincy to goe over bord in a fight. Red and black cromedigizoid aromer, a try bearle gatlin cannon on left arm and long sharp claws on the right hand, and roller blades on her feet. Her fur is white and eys are red.

Attacks
*Hell Fire Barage
*Spining Cannons
*Raser Claw

====================
Staytion master
Digimon
Locomon
type
Data
lvl: ultamit
:sits on a round about lat form cunduting day to day runs of the trailmon.
Image [url=http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/25439-maylin.htm][img]http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/2
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Hoodoo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Biyomon Starting at Birdramon (Wild)

A twisted digimon, this Birdramon is generally concerned with differing herself from others to embrace the concept of individuality humans have brought. The attempts at distinction generally fall into either eating others to gain distinction through power, or generally making herself known as a scourge. Birdramon has the general set of attacks for all of her forms, leaving few surprises in combat. Her personality is also strongly influenced by her form, as a Birdramon she is more boastful of her power and is quick to demonstrate it's extent. As a Biyomon, she is far more alert to being outmatched, which generally comes off as cowardice. (Nearly everything outmatches her rookie form) She is also more naturally curious, and likely to investigate anything odd. Contrastingly, however is the the fact that as a Biyomon, she is remarkably more cruel-natured.
Last edited by Hoodoo on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 pm

(Alright then. I think it's time to begin.)

Motherboard city. A shining utopia and symbol to the bond of digimon and human society. Dead center among the network of cities around the digital world. Humans and digimon living in perfect harmony. Although the cities themselves are places of peace, outside the walls of the city the digital world is full of danger and mystery. Thus tamers took up the noble task of defenders of the peace. The three tamer teams, Black Sword, Blue Falcons and Gold Hawks are stationed in every city in the digital world ever viligant against treats against the peace. Each city is connected by a series of tracks for trailmons for save passage. In the wild however, only tamers in their digi-beetles and people with special conditions such as miners, archeolegists and other special conditions.

(Every tamer will begin in Motherboard city. Dependant on the personallity of the wild digimon, they'll either roam the digital world or live in a digi-village with only other digimon their choice. Tamers are free to roam the digital world, and I will do up what them come across, but will be asked to do various missions from their team leader or senior officers).

Carni-vore
???

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Senior officers and squad captains

Suki
Age 26
Female
Short red hair
Black leather suit and black beret.
BlackSword Senior

Partner: Dracmon>Sangloupmon>Matadormon

Beck
Age 30
Male
Short blue hair
Blacksword uniform, Black coat with blue trim.
Blacksword Senior

Partner: DoKunemon>Kuwagamon>Okuwagamon

Harly
Age 30
Female
Long blonde hair.
Black coat with red trim and black sword insignia.

Partner: Gaiomon

Bando
Age 42
Male
Short brown hair.
Brown coat with blue helmet.
Blue Falcon Senior.

Partner: Kamemon>Gawappamon>Shawjamon

Cammy
Age 20
Female
Long brunette
Brown jacket and jeans.
Blue Falcon Senior

Partner>Floramon>Kabukimon>Blossomon

Julie
Age 24
Female
Dark brown short hair.
Brown Jacket, blue beret, jeans and a blue cape.
Blue Falcon captain

Partner: Ornismon (Data)

Hecter
Age 25
Male
Short blonde hair
Gold hawk uniform. White T-shirt with gold trim and red undershirt.
Gold Hawk senior.

Partner: Tentomon>Kabuterimon>Megakabuterimon

Kina
Age 22
Female
Long red hair.
White dress with gold trim.
Gold Hawk Senior.

Partner: Toyagumon>Omekamon>Extyrannomon

Sora
Age 28
Male
Short red hair.
Gold hawk uniform with armored shoulders and golden cape.
Gold Hawk Senior

Partner: Goldramon

Carni-vore
???

Postby Dragonjaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Jay sat at the desk typing up reports other tamers have samited with the help of his partner Konekomon. "Damn 2 years we've been hear and all I've done is desk work!!" Konekomon giggled "And comeplane about it."
Image [url=http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/levelup/25439-maylin.htm][img]http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/2
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

"...That's because it's been a long peaceful while before we've had anything to do." Bando, an older senior blue falcon member came over and spoke to him with Kamemon beside him.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Dragonjaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"Yah but I'm still sick of desk work hell i never git a patrole asignment." said Jay. Konekomon grins "Thats cus if you did youed find truble in 5 minets or it'll find you."
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm

"...I'll see what kind of assignment I can scrounge up for ya. But like I said, these are rather peacful." Bando responded.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Dragonjaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 pm

"Thank I dont cear if its a cace or to just pick up the captains lundray from the cleaers. Anthis better then this." said Jay Konekomon grined and huged him "I think you hoping for that second one."
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Joeyoleypoley » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Zack
Male
Age 15
Medium black hair, blue eyes, black shirt, black skinny jeans
Blue Falcons Rookie

Partner: Veemon (Hes data/vaccine i don't know if i can choose either or, or if you have a specified category for ?/? things)
Only with everyone working together, shall anything be achieved - Random Rant
download/file.php?id=60072&mode=view Aaron, my character in multiple rp's picture
I want only one thing in life, To have a dragon to tame
Joeyoleypoley
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Hunched over your dead corpse, tearing the flesh from your body and chewing it?

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 pm

(Hmmm...So he is. Yup you're fine. Digimon with multiple attributes can be used for either.)

Carni-vore
???

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 pm

"I'll give you a call when I got something for you. Why don't you take the day off now and do some exploring. Sounds like you need the time outside." Bando said and walked off with Kamemon.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Dragonjaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

"Hear that Konekomon!" he said exsited. Konekomon nodded "You bet lets got to the docks for fish." He glares at her. "You aet 2 digiGnomes on the way to the in to wrok to day." She pouts "But im hungry again." he sighs shaking his head as he walks out.
Dragonjaj
Heavy user

Postby Hoodoo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Far above a nameless forest, East of Motherboard City, a flaming Birdramon soared. "Everyday the same as the last. Nothing changes anymore, the humans ensure that with their subservient minions, 'partners' they call themselves. Hmph." The avian digimon glanced towards the gleaming city, which appeared close even a few miles out. "Humans.. They only good thing they've brought is the idea of individuality.. Something none of us will ever be a part of, we all look the same!" While it was true that some digimon set themselves apart with clothing or trinkets, Birdramon could never find anything sufficient, regardless of how much she desired to set herself apart.

Years of anger had built up towards humans and the digimon they tamed. Only they had the differences that set them apart from others. Opting to think to herself, instead of speaking, 'I suppose deeds would speak louder than mere trinkets. And humans.. nothing sets a human apart from others as well as... malicious acts.'
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay