Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ENGLISH VERSION UP!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ENGLISH VERSION UP!

Postby paolosampietrotti » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 am

Hello everyone! A few months ago I started working at my first interactive story, but it was written in Italian language. As I promised, even though the story is far from being complete, I've started translating it into English, trying my best not to disappoint native speakers and such.

So, here's a brief introduction to the main theme, with a short explanation of what I absolutely don't want to see (no male/male things or males as preds, to make it simple). Execpt that, everything is allowed...and I truly mean EVERYTHING:

This is a story about you, a young, trouble-minded boy who always thinks about chicks and how he would like to be "used and abused" by them. This is also a story about which speaks of extreme fantasies and thus everything is allowed...except male/male things and other gay crap. I will delete such content, so keep that in mind. That said, as long as it's a story about YOU and the GIRLS of the story, you can really (and please do) go wild, including the most extreme analvore scenes you can imagine.

Free your sexual fantasies and...go wild! xD

Here's the link to the english version of the story (currently 43 chapters). I sincerely hope someone will want to make some nice additions to the stor...I'm looking forward to it! For now, enjoy what I've already done and keep in mind that I'm still tranlasting from my own italian version: ENGLISH VERSION

Link to italian version (currently 37 chapters): ITALIAN VERSION

P.S. Please give the story some votes! :wink:

EDIT: (08/22/2009) - 43 chapters completed so far for the English version! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Last edited by paolosampietrotti on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Re: Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ITALIAN WORK xD

Postby antonio » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

sweet dude
i cant wait to read it. i cant understand it so i will be here waiting.......... still waiting...... but still excited....... 8O
antonio
---

Re: Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ITALIAN WORK xD

Postby Iyeru » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:44 pm

I doubt it'll be complete any time soon, just like all the other interactives we have lying around. I'm an english person too, so I can't understand really much of it.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ENGLISH VERSION UP!

Postby paolosampietrotti » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Guys I'm finally translating the story! I'm currently at chapter 9, but I'll keep on working at it for a few more hours...and tomorrow I'll be translating as well! Have fun and write your own additions!!! :D

Here's the link: ENGLISH VERSION

EDIT: Here's an update! I've just finished translating chapter 17! Enjoy!
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby paolosampietrotti » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 pm

New updates to the story! I've just finished writing them (but I think I'll make on more chapter before going to sleep). We currently have 20 chapters of pure awesomeness (all written by me, so I'd like someone to participate actively, if you like the story), and the last two are anal vore at its best! Believe me!

P.S. Because someone asked, Giorgio Bruni is the name I chose as a "vore artist" not to expose my identity too much, since you never know who might accidentally read one of my stories on writing.com. Eka's portal is just harder to find, so it's not that much of a risk anyway. :evil:

P.P.S. Enjoy!
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Sounds positively dreadful.
Am I the only one who takes offense when people get THIS militaristic about a lack of male content? I mean, it's not even my thing, and I still find it offensive when it gets that kind of grief!

Frankly, I think whoever settled on those rules needs a good kick in the nuts. The wording does exactly nothing to soften the douchebaggery.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadow31 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 am

I think in a way, it's nice to have some stories ban that sort of stuff because then at least people who find it a complete turn off don't have to accidentally stumble upon it...

But I do agree that even calling the wording homophobic is not doing it justice. "and other gay crap"? Even people who believe homosexuality is wrong or disgusting can at least have a little more acceptance than that. It's one thing to say no gay content... but to say it in such a negative way is downright discrimination, in my opinion.

Still, the last thing I wanna do is start a flame war, and I'm going to pull out of this conversation.

On the other hand, this story does show some promise...
Shadow31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spilch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 am

GREGOLE wrote:Sounds positively dreadful.
Am I the only one who takes offense when people get THIS militaristic about a lack of male content? I mean, it's not even my thing, and I still find it offensive when it gets that kind of grief!

Frankly, I think whoever settled on those rules needs a good kick in the nuts. The wording does exactly nothing to soften the douchebaggery.

The rules aren't the problem. Quite frankly, there's nothing wrong with setting rules for an interactive story, because if someone doesn't like the rules, then they don't have to contribute. Nobody's loss, really.

Just about every single interactive story has some sort of goal or intention, and the rules are made to fit those intentions. Nothing wrong with that.

It's just the way the rules are stated. The "no gay crap" statement is rather rude (rude, but too petty to be offensive, if you ask me). However, it's not much more rude than your post. Chill out. People that scream "I'M OFFENDED!!" at everything that may be remotely interpreted as discriminatory aren't really helping the problem of discrimination/prejudice. Remember, you're only as offended as much as you allow yourself to be, and it's only worthwhile to allow yourself to be offended by something that is truly threatening. And it reeks of self-righteousness if you're trying to be offended by something like this on behalf of a demographic that isn't characteristic of yourself.
Spilch
Participator

Postby paolosampietrotti » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 am

Ok, I guess I have to clarify something now: I have NOTHING against gays (and even less against lesbians, but that's another story); some of my friends are gay, lesbian or bisex (well, I don't really have real friends, but usually people do tend to call people they know and hang out with "friends"...even when they really aren't. Just a brief digression) and it really doesn't make no difference at all. And when you think of it, our vorish fetish might be even more "deviant" than those kind of tastes (dunno whether it's the right term or not, but I'm not a native English speaker anyway). The fact that I just don't want gay-related things in "my" story simply depends on the fact that, while I don't care at all if one of my so-called male friends takes a good look at my ass, I personally absolutely do NOT like reading/seeing (not even talking about practicing xD) about gay sexual acts because they do turn me down; since both me and you read/write this kind of stories mainly to get aroused, I just don't want to see that kind of content in the story I'm writing (hopefully with some help, one day or another).

Generally speaking, if you're offended from what I write it's not my problem but yours only. However, I do admit that I could have wrote what I wrote in a far less offensive way, so I'll go and edit it right now, since, as I said, I honestly don't have anything against "deviant" people (and, btw, everyone is "deviant" in it's own way, so that would be a really stupid behavior to have).

Finally, I'm going to check and correct most of the language errors I've put in the last chapters since, as I already said, I'm not a native English speaker.
Hope you enjoy the story and will help making it grow. See ya later guys!
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am

You folks do indeed have the right to decide upon your own own rules for the story. And I have the right to complain about them if I find them offensive, rude or downright inane, on the grounds that you posted it on a public forum.

I think in a way, it's nice to have some stories ban that sort of stuff because then at least people who find it a complete turn off don't have to accidentally stumble upon it...

Oohh, the poor dears! What ever shall they do should they run into something that turns them off? Surely these poor giantess-fans who can't even look at another man without curling up into a ball have more rights than someone who might actually find men attractive!

See, it's that kind of elitism that disgusts me about this community. If I can continue to masturbate while watching The Blob, then I think whatever poor sap stumbles on something that turns them off can just go ahead and deal with it. There's a "back" button for a reason and plenty of available material to get them horny again.

Just about every single interactive story has some sort of goal or intention, and the rules are made to fit those intentions. Nothing wrong with that.

By this logic, it's ok to disallow a minority into a movie theater by defining the purpose of that theater as "to show Americans outside this minority some great American films".

One or two interactives doing this isn't a problem. Every interactive story, role play, art board and such I've ever met had very firm laws against male predators, though. And I think I'm pretty justified in being downright sick of it.

However, it's not much more rude than your post. Chill out. People that scream "I'M OFFENDED!!" at everything that may be remotely interpreted as discriminatory aren't really helping the problem of discrimination/prejudice. Remember, you're only as offended as much as you allow yourself to be, and it's only worthwhile to allow yourself to be offended by something that is truly threatening. And it reeks of self-righteousness if you're trying to be offended by something like this on behalf of a demographic that isn't characteristic of yourself.

If no one calls attention to the problem, the problem doesn't get fixed. Basic societal law.

But frankly, I don't need your validation to find this kind of elitism disgusting and worth complaining about.
I'm all for society growing a thicker skin when it comes to "hate-speech". But this isn't "hate-speech". There's an actual, tangible problem here.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paolosampietrotti » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Gregole would please stop behaving like a kiddo? What you're saying is plainly ridiculous and I think that people like you who are all screaming about little things (and, if you can read, my post should have explained it all) usually are the hypocrite ones that truly discriminate "the different one" when the matter steps from chit chat to reality. You're just making a big fuss over a non-existant thing, and all you say here is totally out of place.

Every individual has different tastes and ways of doing things. You can't impose your own point of view to others (and, for your reference, I dislike reading about blobs even more than reading about two man playing games - that's what we call "different tastes"), so please avoid shouting your hypocrite judgments all around the board.

If you like gay stories so much, as you said yourself, there's plenty of material to get horny again, to use your exact words. THIS story is not meant for this kind of things since they disturb ME, the author. And if you were a little more clever, you would understand that it's only natural that most of people don't like male/male material when they are heterosexual in real life (even though they might have other fetishes), so I really don't understand why you have to be so upset about it. It's just the way things are, and you shouldn't confuse discrimination with orientation, the latter being absolutely legitimate and unavoidable.

As I said, I have many gay, lesbian and bisex friends, and I absolutely don't have any problem with that...so why should YOU have a problem with that? Stop being an hypocrite.

P.S. I hope my post is understandable enough, even though I write in a very poor English.
P.P.S. I've just added a few chapters to the story.
Last edited by paolosampietrotti on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Every individual has different tastes and ways of doing things. You can't impose your own point of view to others (and, for your reference, I dislike reading about blobs even more than reading about two man playing games - that's what we call "different tastes"), so please avoid shouting your hypocrite judgments all around the board.

You mean..... um...... exactly what you're doing?

You advertise it as being "where fans can go crazy with their fantasies", then militantly and rudely forbid anything involving male predators.

Am I the only vorarephile who isn't a total pansy when it comes to things that don't get me horny?

If you like gay stories so much, as you said yourself, there's plenty of material to get horny again, to use your exact words. THIS story is not meant for this kind of things since they disturb ME, the author. And if you were a little more clever, you would understand that it's only natural that most of people don't like male/male material when they are heterosexual in real life (even though they might have other fetishes), so I really don't understand why you have to be so upset about it. It's just the way things are, and you shouldn't confuse discrimination with orientation, the latter being absolutely legitimate and unavoidable.

If I were a little more clever?

Ok, I'm done with this argument. I've been arguing with arrogant pricks for the past ten years. I'm DONE.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paolosampietrotti » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm glad you're finally done with your talking, since you seem unable to understand a thing except your own point of view (even though you still think WE are the "arrogant pricks"). I allow everying except male/male interactions in my story, even things I don't like at all. You call that unreasonable? I say you're the arrogant one, trying to impose your own point of view on others. You sure speak a lot about rudeness, but to me it looks like the rude one here is you...did I already say that you're an hypocrite? Maybe if you kept on arguing with people for ten years you are the one who should analyze his own position, instead of branding people who disagree with you as just a bunch of "arrogant pricks"...oh boy, those fools! :lol:

Don't feel obliged to reply unless you have something intelligent to say. Bye bye. :)
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 am

I must agree with paolosampietrotti on this
this arguement can be sumed up with these statements:

"you shouldn't confuse discrimination with orientation, the latter being absolutely legitimate and unavoidable. "

"Just about every single interactive story has some sort of goal or intention, and the rules are made to fit those intentions. Nothing wrong with that"

"paolosampietrotti is the author and thus everyone else can choose to participate or leave if the prior statments dont work for them"

Personally as a Bi-sexual --- It didnt offend me at all , straight people dont even like seeing other straight people kiss in public I can't possibly fathom the disgust they might feel if the orientation isnt to there taste, its understandable and there was nothing with the way it was stated-- and more importantly I really enjoyed this story - probably one of the best interactives i've done in long while.
Mad51
Participator

Postby paolosampietrotti » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 am

UP! C'mon guys, leave some comments and possibly write a few chapters as well!
paolosampietrotti
Somewhat familiar

Postby UndeadApex » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Ummm.... it's a little linear with the choices.
UndeadApex
Participator

Re: Horny girls and...your shrunken self! - ENGLISH VERSION

Postby bebopy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

I hate to necro, but does anyone have this archived?
bebopy
Participator

Postby x51 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 pm

bebopy wrote:I hate to necro, but does anyone have this archived?

Search google for "internet time machine" You can copy links that no longer work and chances are they will have it archived. Which they do
Beware the inevitable!

For it is...um... Inevitable!
x51
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebopy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 am

x51 wrote:
bebopy wrote:I hate to necro, but does anyone have this archived?

Search google for "internet time machine" You can copy links that no longer work and chances are they will have it archived. Which they do

Wow, I didn't know about that, thank you so much, that helps a lot
bebopy
Participator

Return to Interactive story