Interactive a month

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Interactive a month

Postby StormWolfe » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am

------------
Last edited by StormWolfe on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Re: Interactive a month

Postby Vidofinir » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 pm

I think it's a great idea, personally. I'm often tempted to add to interactive stories when I lack the will to write a story all of my own, but rarely find the will to do so.

I'd definitely agree that Eka's needs more interactives with a decent size though. It's certainly not a waste of your time!
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby masterofvore1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

it is probably better if there are a few good ones,rather than a million bad ones
masterofvore1
---

Postby Assimilation » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 pm

I think it's a terrible idea.

I'm an interactives guy. I read loads of them. I contribute occasionally. This is very similar to most interactive story readers. Between here and writing.com, let along any other sites with vore-based or vore-inclusive interactives, there are oodles and oodles of essentially-the-same interactive stories that go absolutely nowhere, and very very few with a large amount of chapters. This leads to a lot of blue-balling and boredom, not creative content.

Instead, you should start a promise, that others like myself can agree to join in, to write at least 4 interactive 250-word-minimum chapters per month in already-existing stories. Don't populate the story lists with even more bridges to nowhere, make the existing settlements grow and prosper with interesting diversity. Motivate yourself and me and others like us to contribute to the stories that others have written, so that people's ideas don't stagnate and get lost in the bowels of time (but it's okay that their characters get lost in the bowels of other characters).

Getting 81 chapters in a single week is a crazy-high amount of writing for the average interactive; most interactives wish they could get half of that added per year. Interactives grow about as slowly as the Interactives subforum here gets new posts. I want to be part of that solution. Let's do this.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StormWolfe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:31 am

=================================
Last edited by StormWolfe on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Any updates, StormWolfe? I'm not going to let this drop so easily, because I'm often disappointed at the dearth of new content and I know that I need to be the change I want to see. I've started outlining my plans on how to develop An Unfamiliar Land but I still need to put the pen to paper (fingers to keys, actually) and make the content itself. You might be making easily going beyond my 4x 250min chapters requirement without needing to announce it here, but I need to make myself transparent in order to keep myself accountable.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StormWolfe » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 am

===========================
Last edited by StormWolfe on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:59 am

So, I'm a little behind in reporting in monthly for Interactive contributions. So far, my biggest contribution was 1919 words in Drop Squad, plus over the last half year I threw into An Unfamiliar Land a few scraps, averaging around 270 words per entry.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story