My pokemon shrink story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

My pokemon shrink story

Postby AuraDrak » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first topic. I've posted a new interactive vore story called Pokemon shrink story. Basically, it involves very different types of vore, but all of it involve Macro/Micro, and it will always involve you and a pokemon of choice. I do have a few rules for it. One, no permanent death. Even if the character get digested, they are still aware of what is going on around them. Two, no other humans are aloud to be vored. Only you are going to be vored. Third, only pokemon can do the voreing. Your not going to be vored by a dog, a snake, or even a second human, pokemon only. Also, if you want to add anything to the story, ask me first, ok? I'm fine with whatever you want, but you have to ask me first so I know something is being added. Also, as part of the story, the pokemon who shrunk you is named Psi, an Espeon who's parents are an Espeon and a Deoxys. Also, since Psi shrunk you, if you go into a pokemon's digestion track as human, your digestion proof, don't need air, and your crushing proof. However, if you end up in a sexual body part, like the penus, or the vagina, you turn into semen if you reach the ball's of the pokemon, and if you go into the vagina, you will become eather semen, cum, or an egg. Also, if you become a different form other than human, you lose the protection that Psi's shrinking ability gives you, which are being digestion proof and crushing proof, but you keep the ability to not need air to live.

Here is a link to the story: http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=419&page=1

Just remember the rules, and enjoy the story! By the way, please tell me if you want me to add anything, ok?
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Re: My pokemon shrink story

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Being brutally honest here, I think this is a bit too restrictive. What if some people just want to explore a womb or bladder or testicles without turning into something else? Also, the interactive currently has much too little freedom, with it comprising of either being swallowed, go straight to the small intestines without seeing the stomach, or being cock vored and ejaculated into a non-descript vagina.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby AuraDrak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Shadowsharpedo wrote:Being brutally honest here, I think this is a bit too restrictive. What if some people just want to explore a womb or bladder or testicles without turning into something else? Also, the interactive currently has much too little freedom, with it comprising of either being swallowed, go straight to the small intestines without seeing the stomach, or being cock vored and ejaculated into a non-descript vagina.

Point 1: The reason for the transformation is it based on the fact of the shrink ray changes the body's effect to different effects. However, I've decided to change my mind, and let people decide if they turn into something else.
Point 2: I'm not very good at describing things, at least not yet. I always planed to go back, edit them, and make them more descriptive. Can you help me describe them better?
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Really, just use different words for the thing you are describing. Instead of saying vagina over and over again as an example, use pussy, slit, vulva, stuff like that.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby AuraDrak » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Ok, will do. Thanks!
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story