Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Kirsty giggled, as she pulled her jeans and underware down, grabbing a vibrator. "I was... I was even thinking about sucking you up my ass afterwards instead... because I know you just can't get enough of my sexy butt" She said with a giggle, as she switched the vibrator on, pushing it up her pussy. "Don't worry though, Razia" She said, moaning slightly. "...when... when I digest you... you'll go straight to my hips... you... super sexy stud you... god... so good..." She said, her belly tightening and opening against Razia as she breathed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Raiza continued stroking his member, using her bodily juices and saliva as lubricant. "Yes...that would have..been..so fucking hot!" Loud moans escaped his lips as he began to climax, imagining himself being sucked up her round ass. Hot cum sprayed at the walls of her stomach, likely the biggest load he'd ever given off. As he took what he assumed to be his last breaths, he thought of how differently things could have gone today, normal or weird.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Kirsty moaned with delight, feeling the warm of his cum inside of her belly, and she pushed the vibrator deeper, moaning louder as her hips began to gyrate. She was glad she sound-proofed her room ready for these occasions. She pressed her hands down on her belly, not only feeling his body but also restricting him more as his entire world as it now existed kept closing in on him. "You just... fuck yeah, oh god..." She moaned. "You feel so fucking good in there! It's like you belong in there!" She said as she thrust her hips. "Oh God, I love you so fucking much, Raiza, and I can't wait to digest your sexy body! Ooohhh... you'll be a part of my sexy ass forever, you'll like that, won't you? Come on babe, squirm for your girlfriend..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Raiza moaned, as he felt himself being even more compressed by her stomach muscles and hand. "Yes! We were meant to end it like this!" He began to squirm for her as she requested. "Yes! I would love to be part of your ass! Please oh god!" He stroked himself even more, feeling her warmth around him more than before, as her belly filled with more stomach acid. He noticed the hair on his arms start to fall off and melt away. A burning sensation over his body.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

Kirsty moaned very loudly, her breathing laboured as her pleasure was simply overpowering. The vibrator, Raiza's touches, Raiza's words. It was all adding up as her pleasure built up like pressure, as she squirmed on her bed, playing with her breasts and nipples as she moaned, the vibrator buzzing away at her cunny. "Yeah, yeah, Yeah!" She screamed. "Keep squirming, you sexy boy! Squirm and wiggle as much as you can before you're nothing but gloop, you hear me?! Keep begging too, oh God, you sound so fucking sexy when you beg, you little... little manslut!"

She hugged her belly tightly, and kissed it softly as she moaned and groaned. "Yes! You were born to join my ass, I know it! Say it to me, Razia! Scream it at me! You're gonna be a part of my ass forever!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 am

"Yes! I was born to be part of your sexy ass!" His muffled screams came from her bulging gut.

Raiza kept squirming inside of her belly as he closed his eyes. He stroked himself, more to make his moves more erradic for her. He imagined his body fading away as he felt his body burning more. He knew that soon he would be nothing but mush, fat ready to be added to her sexy ass, maybe a side of it on her tits. Yet he could not lie, this was likely the happiest day of his otherwise boring life.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

Kirsty screamed, as she began to cum against the vibrator, her fluids spilling out onto her bed. "Oh God! Yes! Yes! YES! OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS!" She cried out with utter joy, as she panted and gasped for breath, slowly pulling the vibrator out of her slit. She lay back in exhaustion, humming with delight as she ran her hand over her massive belly and her breasts, seductively. She pressed down on her belly, and felt Raiza's softening belly, and giggled. "Looks like you're almost done... Goodbye Raz, you were a great boyfriend, and a great meal... I'll think of you everytime I feel my sexy ass"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

Raiza opened his eyes, as a stunning realization is made. He did not want to ruin the moment for but.. "Ummm Kristy...I am not really digesting...." He saw that none of his skin had melted, even his hair on his arms had reformed. "Maybe...I am to big to digest? Not sure..." He did not want to disappoint his love, but maybe this could allow him a chance to be with her longer, maybe even be brought back up for a good fucking..or maybe his life was meant to end in her ass?
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 am

Kirsty blinked, as she slowly stopped rubbing her belly. "...Wait, then... but I can already feel you swirling around my intestines" She said, looking down at her belly. She felt the huge bulge that was Raiza, and then the second, smaller bulge lower down that was his... remains?

"...I think you reformed or something" She told him, awestruck. "...so that means, you can come back" She said, very slowly, blinking, and then smiling. "...and I can eat you some more... with my ass as well..."

She giggled. "I always knew you were special"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 am

Raiza smiled, hearing his girlfriend's approval. "Soooo do you know how to let me out then?" He asked as he tried to find a way out of her stomach. Maybe she could puke him out or something? "Maybe if you get me out..you can shove me up your ass? Or you can test your vore abilites on someone else to see if they all regenerate..your sister is kinda annoying.."
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Kirsty smirked, as she pulled her jeans and underware off completely. "Let's get you out of there first... And I know exactly the way you'd like it" Kirsty said with a chuckle, as the floor of her stomach began to open up, and suck Raiza into her intestines. "Yeah... I'm gonna squeeze you out of my ass, sexy, and then later, I'll squeeze you right back up there!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Raiza was not sure how he felt about being pooped out, but soon he'd see the light of day again. It was a warm, wet, and slimly trip through her digestive track, but soon he saw a light opening as her asshole began to open up. "I am probably going to need a shower..." He said mostly to himself.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 pm

"Mmm..." Kirsty moaned, as she rested on her hands and knees on her bed, as she pushed her boyfriend through her tight intestines, and then into her big, curvy butt, before beginning to force him out of her anus, and onto her bed. "Heh... I'll join you for that" She said, with a chuckle. "Getting you out whole is dirty work..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Raiza fell onto her bed, upon seeing her girlfriend's body, it looked even sexier, her ass even rounder, her boobs probably a size larger. "Soooo...want to take that shower now.." He asked with a somewhat nervous smile. His cock became erect again, seeing her naked body for the first time. He waited for her words.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Kirsty grinned widely, and pulled her shirt and hoody off, before jumping up and grabbing his hand and pulling him into her bathroom, throwing open the door to the shower and turning the water on, before smiling as she faced him. "Well, I had my fun... now it's your turn"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Raiza smiled as he stepped into the shower with her. He moved towards Kristy, pressing the underside of his large member against her, pressing his chest against her breast. His hands moved, wanting to feel her even larger and sexier ass for teh first time. It felt damn soft, even sexier with it wet. "Mmmm let's make love right here..then I can take you out to find 'dinner'" He semi-joked with small chuckle before he leaned in for a kiss.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Kirsty grinned, as she kissed him back, with fervor, but also with love, as she wrapped her arms around his waist, and held his manly butt like he held hers. She smiled at him. "I want it hard, Razia... I want to see, hear, and feel you take control... I wanna hear you talk dirty to me, Raiza... I want you to do all the things you've ever wanted, right here, and right now"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Raiza smiled his he lifted her by the legs, spreading them. Leaning her against the wall. Using gravity, he let his cock slide into her as he say Kristy on his cock. He closed his eyes, feeling her tight pussy around his member at last. He began to thrust it into her, looking at her naked wet body to motivate him to go faster and harder.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 am

Kirsty watched him with glee, as he pressed her against the wall, the shower raining down upon them, mixing with the pumping sweat and bodily fluids as she began to moan, thrusting her hips against his to feel him go deeper. She moaned louder, as he sped up and went harder. "Heh... you like that, baby? Like my nice tight pussy?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 pm

"Yes! Your pussy is so fucking tight!" He moaned as he continued to thrust his cock into his love. The head of Raiza's cock was so deep inside of her. "Damn I can't wait to feel your ass after this! I bet you can make it suck my cock deep inside of you!" He said before leaning in for a kiss.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay