Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:21 pm

"Yeah, pound the fucking pussy!" Kirsty moaned at him, almost drunk on the wine of euphoria as he fucked her out of her mind, as her hips bounced against his hips and the wall. She grinned and kissed him back hungrily, almost sucking the tounge right out of him, kissing him so hard before she moaned again. "Dominate me!" She moaned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm

It was going to be a bit hard to dominate a girl whom could literally eat him alive, but he was going to try his damnest. His long cock moved even harder and faster, as he pressed her body against the wall. He gave a small love bite to her shoulder, before speaking to her. "Mmmm yes! I bet you want me to cum in your dirty cunt don't you!" Talking dirty to her before he licked her cheek, still pounding away at her pussy.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Kirsty grinned widely as she moaned from the joy of feeling his hot, firm, and above all, long cock pumping into her pussy so rapidly. She knew she was going to cum soon, but she was fighting it off as best she could to savour the moment. She breathed in his scent, his musk, as she listened to him and loved his assertion. "Oh God, yes!" She moaned. "Cum into my fucking pussy! Cum all over me!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Raiza moaned loudly. "Here it comes baby!" He closed his eyes for a moment as he felt his hot cum fire out the tip of his cock. It erupted inside of Kristy as Raiza reached his climax. He slid his cock out of her moist pussy, and began rubbing it some. More cum shot from him, cumming over her belly, chest, and huge tits.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Kirsty moaned, and screamed as she cummed hard as well, her fluids bursting out against Raiza's cock, drenching his crotch as she gleefully rubbed the cum against her body that he was supply. She let go of him when he reached her tits, and got on her knees before him, wanting it over her face and in her opened mouth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 am

Raiza continued to stroke his cock as more of his hot cum fired out, he aiming to spray it into her mouth. "Yes! I hope my cum tastes as good as I do!" He said, hoping that the bathroom was also sound proof. At that note, he heard footsteps in the distance. And they were getting closer to this room.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Kirsty was so hungry for the cum that, as he kept firing onto her mouth, over her lips, that she found herself sliding over Raiza's cock, with her mouth, and she steadily travelled all the way down his lengthy shaft, as she sucked him off, not hearing and not caring about the footsteps.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Raiza enjoyed the feeling of her mouth sucking upon his cock. He has not gotten this for at least a week. Though as he moaned with pleasure, a creek was heard at the door. Without warning, her younger sister at age 12 had walked into the bathroom in the middle of their pleasure! What punishment shall she get for this if any at all?
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Kirsty had put her hands to Raiza's ass to hold herself close, as she deepthroated the long cock to the limit, before her eyes flickered to the door, and she growled, and pulled out from Raiza's cock, and instead began to lick and suck the shaft as she spoke. "Lucy, get out" She growled.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 am

She looked at both of the lovers and gasped! "Hey! Mom said we can't do that stuff until we are married! I'm telling when they get home!" After saying that, the sister slammed the door and ran into her room. "Wow..she's a brat.." Raiza said before giving off a moan from the pleasure he was still getting from Kristy.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am

Kirsty grunted in agreement, as she tended to Raiza's cock lustingly, kissing and sucking his shaft, and fondling his balls. "I'll get her when we're done... I've had enough of the little bitch"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:08 pm

"Okay...but...I was wondering if I could fuck your ass now?.." Raiza asked, since he technically already had something of a blow job when he was being swallowed alive. But if she wanted to do this first, he understood. "Won't your parents notice if you eat her though?" Raiza asked, though he wanted to see someone get eaten from the outside.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 am

Kirsty grinned at him. "Sure... let's do it in my parent's room, on the big bed" She said with a mischevious glint in her eye, and then smirked at his worries. "Probably, but I'll deal with them" She assured him as she stood up. "Come on, big boy... my ass is waiting to be dominated" She said, leading him out of her bathroom.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:41 am

Raiza smiled as he stepped out of the tub. He grabbed a towel real quick, drying himself off the best he could in 30 seconds. "Okay let's go!" Raiza said, having a surreal feeling, from everything that has happened today. And of course, what was going to happen next.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 am

Kirsty grinned, and lead both of their naked forms across the hallway and into her parent's larger bedroom, and their larger bed. Kirsty grinned, walked to the tip of the bed, her hands planted on her behind with a loud slap, as she slowly but elegantly bent over, resting her body against the bed, and presenting her gorgeous behind to her boyfriend.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:07 am

(OOC: For future reference, Saturday=Busy Day for me in rl)

Raiza licked his lips in lust, stroking his cock slowly as he looked at his girlfriend's rear. It once again began to become fully erect once more. For a second, Raiza was thinking if lube would be needed. This then followed by the remembrance that she could swallow him whole with her ass, she could defiantly take his dick raw. Moving closer to her slowly until he was behind her at last. The head of his cock rubbed against her ass slightly. "You ready babe?" Raiza asked with a playful smile. Despite asking, he was already placing his nice huge cock's head between her plump buttcheeks, sliding it between them slowly until it pokes her hole.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Kirsty grinned widely, and looked over her shoulder at him, placing her hands on the bed. "I'm ready, and I know you are... Make love to that ass as hard as you can, just like you've always dreamed" She told him with a chuckle. "My ass is all yours, big boy"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Raiza continued to push his cock into her ass. Fitting perfectly, it was soon all the way in. "Damn! Your ass feels good!" Raiza moaned as he began thrusting it into her asshole, hearing and feeling their flesh slam together each thrust. During this time, he could not help but think of himself up her ass. As tight as it was around his dick, it was hard to imagine now how he could fit up there. Yet he knew that he could which turned him on even more.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Kirsty moaned from the feel of his rigid, worthy cock inside of her tight, but hungry asshole. "Oooohhh... God! You feel so fucking good up there!" She shouted. "Fuck! I don't know why I waited so fucking long!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:13 am

Raiza's breath picked up, each thrust feeling better than the last. It felt like her ass was sucking him right in! (It Likely Way) Reaching around he grabbed both of her breast, squeezing them tightly. His member was deep inside of her asshole, and he loved the feeling of it. Thoughts of what it would feel like if all of him was in there continued as each thrust pounded her asshole.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay