Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Kirsty breathed in, waiting for her boyfriend to arrive at her house. She'd been testing on some things, such as melons, then watermelons, then even a neighbour's cat, but now she finally wanted to show her lover what she had learned to do. She eagerly awaited, sitting in her room, wearing a blue t-shirt under an unzipped grey hoody, and a pair of jeans. Her light brown hair rested on her shoulders, and her hands just on her crotch, her thoughts making it hard for her to contain herself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Loving Guy, Hungry Girl (Raiza and Nornico)

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Raiza, with much haste, made his way to his girlfriend's house. He was not sure what she wanted, but it sounded like maybe she finally wanted to make love at last. His face blushed thinking about her words "Raiza come over...I want to show you something..". In the middle of that thought, he found himself in front of her door. After going through the process of knocking, and greeting Nornico's little sister at the door, he made his way up stairs, and to her door. Excitement filled his body, he was still in his school uniform, white in color. He moved some of his dark hair from his glasses, before knocking on the door. Trying to control the erection that was forming in his pants.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Kirsty had heard somebody knock on the door, and then heard her sister start speaking first, dammit. Then she heard the knock on the door, and she grinned, and threw open her bedroom door, grabbed Raiza by his collar and pulled him into her room, before slamming the door behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and then kissing him passionately, pressing her whole body against him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Raiza blushed as he returned the kiss to Kirsty(yeah botched your name last post sorry D=). Slowly, he slipped his tongue into her mouth, to taste her. Oh, how little did he know how badly she wanted to "taste him". He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his hands against her round rear he always admired, even before they were dating. He was turned on even more, feeling her breast push against his chest. As their lips parted, he gave a small laugh. "Sooo..was there something you wanted to show me love?"
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:35 pm

(No worries, although I need to ask, sex first or vore?)

Kirsty grinned widely as she felt his hands on her behind, and wiggled against his grasp happily, as she held her forehead against his, giggling as she looked into his eyes. "Yeah... I've been practising something, and I'm... ready to take it to the next level, and I wanted you to be involved, babe"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Raiza had a surreal feeling, this was finally going to happen? The erection was now obvious, poking against her. He went in for another kiss, then smiled. "Yes..I'm ready..let me take off my cloths.." Obviously having the wrong idea, he began to take off his shirt slowly, revealing his well built body. Pulling down his pants afterwards, along with his boxers, his well endowed member also showed. He waited, expecting her to take off her cloths as well. In a teasing tone he spoke. "Want me to close my eyes, so I can take in your beauty all at once?" Raiza spoke with a small laugh as he closed his eyes.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Kirsty grinned as he kissed her, and wiggled against his bulging pants a bit, before she smirked as she watched him undress, gleefully. She wasn't disasspointed either, her real revelation could wait while she watched her fine specimen of a boyfriend strip off for her, slipping her hand beneath her jeans and rubbing the moistening lips beneath them. When he was done, she grinned, and stepped up to him, holding his wrists, as she kissed him passionately again...

...and her lips seemed to kiss a wider circle, as soon his chin and nose, and then more, were being kissed, all at once.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Raiza was a bit perplexed, he did not remember their kisses getting quite this wet. Yet the feeling was still good as he still continued to kiss her, though it seemed that he could only taste her tongue. Raiza opened his eyes slowly, would he be prepared for what he was about to see?
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 pm

By now, all Razia would be able to see was a strange red tunnel, slightly pinkish, which seemed to lead to a sudden drop not too far ahead, as something seemed to slip over his forehead. By now, Razia's entire head was in Kirsty's mouth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Feelings of panic and surprised filled his body. What was going on!? In the back of his head he knew, but it was simply hard to accept. His girlfriend was eating him! Despite his feeling of fear, as he tried to pull his head from her body, the erection on him still maintained, secretly enjoying the feeling of her moist, warm mouth around his face. It was like how he imagined it in those fan-fics he read in his room at night.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Kirsty slowly pulled him down on top of her as she lay back on her bed, and wrapped her legs around his waist so it was harder for him to wiggle free. Meanwhile, her lips had slipped down his neck, and were now stretching impossibly, and painfully-looking wide as they slowly spread out to go over his broad shoulders, letting go of his wrists once she had his arms pinned to his side.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

He had forgotten how strong she was, as she wrapped her legs around him, and forced his arms to his side. He felt powerless as he saw and felt his head slide down her slimy throat. His erection got even larger. As he accepted his situation more, he felt that he may as well enjoy his last moments the best he can, and at least it was with the one he loved. The powerlessness he had from becoming her lunch was a great turn on.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Once past his shoulders, Kirsty began to slurp down Razia's torso with relative speed, hungrily licking his firm, well-built chest as it passed her lips. By now, she'd relinquished her hold on his waist with her legs, as her own lips went over his hands and now were sucking in his hips. She lifted her head back, his lower body now sticking out in the air as it slowly went down. She chuckled slightly, and as it passed her teeth, she began to lick his cock firmly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm

He found it harder to breath as his head now entered her stomach, soon to be followed by his shoulders and upper torso. Raiza quite vividly heard the grows of her hungry and empty stomach. Perhaps if he was not so preoccupied with getting laid, he could have heard those sounds before now. A moan of pleasure than escaped his lips, feeling his cock get licked by her wet-warm tongue. Her blowjobs were always the best, in retrospect, perhaps someone who wanted to eat you, would be more motivated to suck on a piece of your body. What little panic he still had left in him slowly faded away. He was prepared to become one with Kristy; as if he had a choice.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Eventually, after much teased licks, Razia's cock went down Kirsty's throat, and not in the kinky deepthroat way, as all that remained were his legs, the rest of the body now making a slight bulge in her belly, pressing out against her clothes. Kirsty slurped Razia's legs down like they were pieces of spaghetti, and then all that remained was his feet. She giggled, and tickled them, before swallowing them down with a gulp, as they followed their owner down into her stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Raiza only gave a small, somewhat forced chuckle at the tickling, his body a little bit overstimulated as it is. Many thoughts had raced to his head during this moment. He was surrounded by her warmth all around, as he sat in her belly, a satisfying meal. He managed to turn his body to where he was no longer upside-down. Only one thing he could say at this moment. "Why did you eat me Kristy!?"
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"Oh fuck yes, that felt soooo good!" Kirsty exclaimed gleefully, as she happily rubbed her now pregnant-looking belly, giggling as she watched it jiggle from Raiza's motions, before hearing him speak. She smirked, and patted her belly. "Well, I told you I wanted to show you something... I've been experimenting with this thing called vore... and I thought, there's no better person to start with than my gorgeous boyfriend... You're gonna become a part of me, Razia, forever"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

In all honesty, the idea of being part of her forever sounded just perfect. He only had one wish though. "If only we got to make love once before you decided to eat me...you should have asked about it...I am into Vore too.." He confessed in this ironic situation. Though his version of being into it was looking at pictures, and reading stories, He could not help but stroke himself as he experienced the real thing.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Kirsty sighed, as she stood up, and stood before her mirror, grinning as she posed, enjoying her huge belly. "I'm sorry, Razia... I was really gonna do it with you, but... when you just stripped off, you looked so much more than sexy, you looked tasty... and you were tasty... fucking delicious" She said, with a giggle, as she sat down, loosening her jeans. She smiled. "I'll do what I can right now, before I start digesting you... but I love you, that's why I picked you first... you're a love, everyone else will just be a piece of meat"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Raiza » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Raiza figured the most he could do with this situation was to climax. He continued to stroke himself, thinking of the situation. Though to hear her voice in this, he asked a playful question. "Mmmm were you going to let me fuck you in the ass too?" He felt a warmer feeling as the stomach acid began to leak from the stomach walls.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay