Female Prey looking for Male/Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey looking for Male/Female Pred

Postby sugarplum » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 am

Hello!

I am female and an experienced role-player, as well as professional writer. My schedule has opened up a bit so I thought about making a profile and seeing if I could find some partners who would like to plot out some interesting scenarios. I highly enjoy playing as prey. My preferences are all listed and only a few are really truly necessary when role-playing, it makes it far more enjoyable. I love intricate storylines that can last for multiple sessions or some that last for a couple.

MUSTS AND LOVES (the necessities I truly enjoy):
- PLAYING PREY (I don't do pred, sorry!)
- Soft vore/Anal vore
- Human
- Macro/Micro (normal sized pred with shrunken prey)
- Full Tour (a must as I don't like my character digested)
- Pre/Post vore scat: this is only the natural occurrence, nothing involved playing/eating it. No way. Simply the prey experiencing going through the pred and coming out the other end, or the pred doing their business on the prey as an insult/humiliation. Don't worry about being offensive, gross humiliation is great!
- Description: I don't expect anyone to write a novel! But if I'm going to make the effort, I hope to have the same response. A win for both of us! :'D
- M/F, F/F: though I prefer males to females.
- Transformation: I love this a lot and it is optional, and the one way I don't mind the usage of digestion. Turning the prey into something edible but they will retain their sentience and experience the journey all the way through. Pred can be aware prey is the food or not!

OTHER THINGS I LIKE!:
- Foodplay - Mixing the prey into food and eating it as is.
- Aware/Unaware
- Unwilling/Willing: Willing is more difficult but it could be an interesting story to tell!
- Underage: ONLY if they are the pred otherwise forget it. And middle school age 10+
- Humiliation
- Cooking (willing to try this but only if its non-painful and they don't burn.)

WON'T DO:
- Same size
- Non-human
- Hard vore, CV
- Sex
- Blood, gore
- Feet
- Unbirth
- Couple sentences, lack of grammar and detail

EDIT: I like collaboration. I like when partners work out ideas together. Don't PM me forcing an idea. I like brainstorming ideas with partners.

I'm friendly and open-minded and don't mind a conversation to get things rolling, get us comfortable with each other! Don't hesitate to PM and share with me your plot ideas. We can bounce ideas off one another! I have YIM and MSN, which is really the only way I like to play but I suppose we could do PMs or private roleplays on here if one preferred it. I'm usually on everyday. Feel free to PM me if you're interested! :D!

Last bumped by sugarplum on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 am.
sugarplum
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!