Practiced RPer looking for some partners.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Practiced RPer looking for some partners.

Postby Sfyri » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello all, just figured I'd update my page.

My writing style:
-I like using larger words and I like being descriptive
-If I can I prefer to write several paragraphs
-I tend to lean towards high description, attempting to express emotions, thoughts and metaphors.
-I like to flesh out my characters so that they can be worked with later

Prefer:
-working with actual characters, not disposable bodies without a name. I can do that, but it'll happen anyway.
-playing as a male pred, however I've had experience working as a female prey/pred and would be willing to try out new roles.
-soft vore.
-RPing in either the private forums or PM.
-Partners. I'd prefer someone I can do multiple scenarios with, if not long ones.
-An actual scenario/backdrop/situation. I'm fine with something a little open ended but I like having "guidlines".
-to cater to my partner. I prefer to work within my partner's realm, as opposed to mine. I can come up with something if the situation requires it but I do not feel completely right "taking the lead".

Would prefer to avoid:
-Hard vore/graphic deaths. I do not enjoy describing graphic death scenes, hard vore, or digestion. If you can make a case for it, we can talk.
-Terrible grammar. Pet peeve, but still.
-giantism. I am fine with a large size difference, but I prefer to avoid micro/macro if it's not necessary.

General Notes:
-I ask that you play to your own strengths. I have had people try to match my writing style, and it doesn't always work. If you're not a highly descriptive writer, don't force yourself to be. So long as your message is clear and concise I will do my best to work with it.
-I am happy to start the RP/build the world, I just need to know where we're going.
-Though I may openly voice distaste in something I'm willing to give it a try, I'm fairly open in my RPs
-Above all you must be patient. I have prior obligations to work & school, as well as whoever I'm RPing with. I ask that you be willing to not pester me about why i haven't replied, I have not forgotten, I will get to it.
-Be reasonable. I am human, I have my limits. I'll do my best to use my blog to keep general updates going.

If you have an idea you need a partner for that goes against what I've listed here, feel free to ask. Truth be told sometimes I'm more willing than others, and I do enjoy a challenge when roleplaying, so depending on how daring I'm feeling I may agree to something I haven't listed as a "will do". If I don't, I'm sorry I just don't play well if I don't feel it. Also, the more we've done, the more likely I am to agree to more...lucrative whims.

Thanks for giving this a read and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Last bumped by Sfyri on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm.
If you'd like to RP, feel free to ask. If you want some examples, I can offer those too.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=33206
Sfyri
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!