Feral prey-switch looking for someone who can also switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral prey-switch looking for someone who can also switch

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:13 am

I've been a roleplayer for a few years within vore and have had my fair share of being pred and prey. While I enjoy the prey perspective I can also enjoy being the pred for someone who'll reciprocate the fun.

First things first, if humans are a must for you then I have to apologise as they're an extreme no from me - like what you will but I would like to see no humans (Except as maybe a one off prey, and SFW.)

Now let's dive into the fun things, shall we?

Vore types I will do:
Oral
Cock
Vaginal

Vore types I will NOT do:
Anal
Naval
Bladder
(Unlisted types please ask me first)

Things I love to do:
Feral predators (Sentient)
non-human prey
Digestion with reformation
cuddly predators
size difference between pred and prey (Reasonable for the vore type)
Willing scenarios for pred and prey
Reptile predators (Dragons especially)
Tongueplay and tasting of prey
Paws - licking, kissing, fucking, massaging
Detailed posts

Things I may do:
Unwilling - I just don't like playing these kinds of scenes as a prey, though as a pred I have a few characters that suit a good unwilling scene.
Same size - not my prefered type but I don't mind it too much, I'm lenient with this one
anthro predators - their personality matter a lot more to me, so, I can enjoy a good anthro pred.
Human prey - On the condition it's SFW, I don't want humans with my NSFW stuff.

Things I will NOT do:
Human Predators - Non negotiable, human predators and humanlike or humanoid or demi-human or human something predators are an absolute NO from me. Taurs and Naga's have to be of the non human variety for me, and that has to be something made clear in the description.
Scat - sorry, but shitposting is for trolls, not roleplays. Scat and other excretion is a big no from me.

In terms of characters:
1) I don't have a picture reference, I just have words to describe them.
2) If I don't have an OC for the situation I am perfectly OK creating a character on the spot with the appropriate personality.
3) I will not demand references of your characters, if you don't have one I can work off of a description (and if you've made one up on the spot a description on the fly works too)

In terms of roleplay:
1) Post length needs to be a few sentences (including dialogue) that gives me something to respond to. Actions, adjectives, etc. I wanna be in no doubt what's happening so I can reply appropriately. I can understand a short post every now and then - especially in a dialogue focused bit - but as long as it's backed up by decent description I don't mind trying to match post length.
2) Prey starts unless we both agree on a scenario otherwise stating. As a pred I don't mind starting, I would just rather the prey went first so the pred has a meal to address in their post XD
3) If you want to stop, or ask something OOC, I don't mind, as long as it's a valid point or a good question (and there's no stupid questions. If you feel you have to ask then I'll answer if I can) The roleplay is for 2 people, not just me and not just you. If you want something or to compromise on some preference choice, we can work it out - I'd like to think I'm reasonable.

If you want to contact me about a roleplay, we can RP either through messages on Ekas, or via Skype/Discord (If you want to add me on these, feel free to request.)

Last bumped by SREDISKRAD on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:13 am.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Return to Seeking partner!