Need Partners for Turn-Based F/Any Vore RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Need Partners for Turn-Based F/Any Vore RP!

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi there! I'm looking for partners to do some turn-based vore roleplaying with on the Private RP Forum. I am willing to play as either prey or pred, though I prefer being prey. I have listed my preferences below, but I am willing to try new things and explore with new partners.

What I Love Most
-Female Preds
-Same Size
-Anal Vore
-Face-sitting
-Analingus (Rim-Jobs)
-Scat Play
-Gas Play
-Watersports
-Gentle or Painless Digestion
-Post-vore Scat
-Post-vore Pee
-Romantic Vore
-Affectionate or Playful Preds
-Dominant Females
-Demi or Human Preds
-Respawning Prey

I Also Like
-Oral Vore
-Soft Vore
-Unbirth
-Food Play (Oral Vore Only)
-Macro/Micro
-Pre-vore Sex (Hetero or Lesbian)
-Breast Smothering
-Absorption/Slime Vore
-Non-fatal Endo (particularly in willing/romantic scenarios)

I Don't Really Care For
-Furries
-Anthros
-BBW (Chubby is okay, but I don't do Obese)
-Cooking
-Vampirism
-Tail Vore
-Nipple Vore
-Full Tour
-Multiple Prey
-Overly Sadistic Preds
-Soul Vore (okay in some scenarios, but not with respawning prey)
-Extremely Painful/Gruesome Digestion

I Will Not Do
-Male Preds
-Herms/Futas
-Child Preds
-Child Sex

What I expect of an RP Partner.
-No single sentence moves. I don't demand you write pages and pages each time you act, but I want a little description. I want to see that you have put effort into the RP.
-Grab and gulps are fine, but if the RP is going to last longer than that, there has to be some kind of conflict. Happy, willing, reforming vore-lesbians fucking, eating each other and having absolutely no problems can only be interesting for so long.
-A reasonable level of literacy. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but basic capitalization and punctuation is nice.

That's a basic idea of my tastes. I have quite a few OC's to offer, both pred and prey. My preferred OC to use (classified by role as pred or prey, or both) are listed below:

Pred/Prey

-Ti Bao (Young)
-19 years old.
-Female Human. Extremely skilled in unarmed combat. Immense willpower, can resist most forms of hypnosis and intimidation. Able to perform oral or anal vore or unbirth. Absorbs the strength of those she digests.
-Doesn't naturally reform, but once obtained a Potion of Life that allowed her to reform once after dying. Simply specify whether or not you want her to reform.
-Developed muscles and broad hips. Black hair, kept in two braided odongos. Wears a short pink qipao, cut to reveal her cleavage and hips. No underpants.
-Lesbian. Pred or prey. Serious and dutiful, Ti Bao fights against evil. She will only consume a worthy opponent she defeats in battle, never a child. She may find herself as a predator or as prey, but even against a more powerful predator, she will always put up a fight.

-Ti Bao (Master)
-21 years old.
-Female Human. This version of Ti Bao represents the strength she obtained after consuming and absorbing her nemesis, Ai, Lei Gong the Dragon, and countless other foes. No only are her skills in martial arts and vore greater than ever, she now possess strength, stamina, durability, perception, reflexes and speeds equal to fifty times that of peak human capabilities. For those of you who like nerdy specifics, this translates to the ability to...
Spoiler: show
lift 150 tons, jog for about a month and a half without stopping (provided she can grab food and water on the go), withstand 50,000 psi of crushing pressure (a level of pressure used to cut metal), sprint roughly 2,000 feet per second (surpassing the speed of sound) and react in two one-thousandths of a second (allowing her to dodge bullets from distance of five feet or further).

Thanks to her powers and accomplishments, Ti Bao's reputation is so great, she can intimidate most foes into fleeing or surrendering with no more than a glare or a battle-cry. To state the obvious, this version of Ti Bao is obscenely powerful, and is used only as predator or as pred/prey when in combat with equally powerful or supernatural foes.

-Honey Cornwell (Female, Willing Reforming Prey, Pred to Micros Only)
-30 years old.
-Human mage. Host of a Rebirth Spirit. Can also shrink objects and people, including herself.
-Short, plump build. Average breasts, slightly pudgy belly, very pronounced buttocks. Short, black hair, combed forward. Typically wears a long-sleeved green shirt with a low collar, and cream-colored jeans.
-Honey is flirty, boisterous and playful. She loves drinking, eating, sex, and being eaten and digested by beautiful women. She also enjoys using shrunken playmates as sex toys and snacks.

Prey Only

-Joseph Cho (Unwilling Reforming Male Prey)
-28 years old.
-Human mage. Host of a Rebirth Spirit. Can respawn, cast offensive Bolts and defensive Wards, and disrupt a foe's flow of magical energy.
-Slim and tan. Frizzy brown hair, cut roughly chin-level. Wears brown jacket and pants, white undershirt, red tie, square glasses.
-Joseph is educated and well-spoken, but very anxious around women, particularly in flirtatious or sexual situations.

-Marci Norris (Unwilling Reforming Female Prey)
-19 years old.
-Host of a Rebirth Spirit. Can create tentacles of magical energy for use in combat/sex.
-Very petite. Red hair, spiked down and out, cut chin-level Quirky style, t-shirt, denim skirt, scarf, goggles and boots.
-Marci likes girls (especially girls who like girls), but a few too many of them seem intent on gobbling her up. Marci is a former bass-player of the punk-rock band, 'Maniacal Goldfish'. She has a passion for music and a hot temper, and hates it when people don't take her seriously.

Pred Only

-Susan Hart (Female Pred, Eats Only Reformers)
-21 years old.
-Female, human mage. Host of a Hunger Spirit. Possesses and extremely flexible and powerful digestive tract. Capable of Oral or Anal Vore.
-Thick, somewhat clumsy build. Buxom. Broad hips and shoulders. Blond hair, bobbed at the shoulder. Wears a blue sweater, jeans, and a sunflower in her hair.
- Susan is romantic, sensitive, and somewhat naive. Though shy by nature, she can be quite persistent in her romantic advances. She loves the feeling of swallowing someone she likes, digesting them and squeezing them out her big butt.

--Lisa the Jelly-Lady (Female Pred)
-- Age unknown.
--Female Jelly. Generally stands fifteen feet tall, but capable of changing size and shape, and tightening her orifices to suit her lovers. Can also lactate a tasty and nutritious jelly milk at will.
-Orange and translucent in color, dark orange hair cut chin-level and spiked. Large bust and hips, but can change her proportions at will.
-Lisa is carefree and cheerful, and doesn't think too hard about turning travelers into fat on her bust and waste in her colon. She does take pity on her prey, on occasion, however, and is fond of offering last requests.

--The Witch of the Waste
-23 years old.
-Female Witch. Specializes in anal-voring people, digesting them, pooping them out, then animating their remains as Turd-girl golems. Commands a squad of Turd-girls, whom she uses to over-power her prey.
-Curvy, with an exceptionally large rear. Wears a short black dress, a pointy-hat and striped stockings. Never wears panties.
-Extremely vain, lustful and perverted. She loves nothing more than smothering her prey in an orgy of nude, humping Turd-girls, exhausting them, then sucking them up her ass and digesting them.

Those are the character I like playing as most, but I have plenty others to choose from if those don't tickle your fancy.

High Spirits Characters

-Jessica Turncoat
-Female, human mage. Host of a Hunger Spirit. Can also sap her prey's strength with a Bolt of Weakness.
-Tall and voluptuous. Long black hair, cut straight across the bangs. Often wears a short, black dress.
-Heterosexual, but may feign bisexuality to seduce prey. Pred, will eat anyone regardless of respawn abilities. Selfish, lustful and dominant. Loves playing with and humiliating prey before eating/anal voring them.

-Celeste Holly Blossom
-Female, human mage. Host of a Hunger Spirit.
-Tall and skinny. Blonde hair, cut straight across the front, chin level at sides and back. Glasses. Often wears a business jacket and short skirt.
-Heterosexual. Pred, only eats respawners. Educated and verbose, but shy and soft-spoken. Can't always control her appetite.

-Teresa Spelino
-Female, human mage. Host of a Hunger Spirit.
-Slim and curvy, emphasized thighs and legs. Wavy black hair down to her back. Has a showy, somewhat gaudy style, preferring to dress in a mid-riff blouse, a short-skirt, fish-nets, a black pork-pie hat, and lots of bead and bangles.
-Heterosexual. Pred, only eats respawners. Playful, snarky and flirty, Teresa loves to tease.

-Emma Scoresby
-Female, human. Host of a Jailer Spirit. Possesses super-human strength and durability, as well as small degrees of transformation, and the ability to stretch her jaw and digestive tract. Additionally, she can digest souls as well as bodies.
-Tall, buxom and athletic. Long, blonde hair. Usually dresses plainly, black t-shirt and jeans.
-Despises sexuality. Pred. Primarily eats other Hosts, but may be tempted into eating a normal person. Personality is ice-cold, silent and humorless.

Order of Flesh Characters
[NOTE: All character in the Order of Flesh universe absorb the strength of those they eat.]

-Min Zuijiu
-Female Human, similar skills to Ti Bao, but more evasive and long-rang in her style.
-Somewhat slimmer than Ti Bao, but still quite athletic. Hair is kept a long braid. Where the same uniform as Ti Bao.
-Bisexual. Pred or prey. Min is a playful flirty young woman who thoroughly enjoys the pleasures of the flesh, whether this means having sex, or swallowing a foe.

-Jiaozi Pang
-Female Human, trained martial art of the Bun-Bun Clan. Emphasizes defense, grappling and submissions. Can weaponize her flatulence, and perform anal vore.
-Rather chubby, but powerful. Wears a short, green sleeveless dress, small hat with a flower in it. Black hair, cut chin-level.
-Bi-curious, not sexually active. Pred or prey. Jiaozi attempts to be a serious hero, but usually comes off as inexperienced and childish.

-The Masked Woman
-Female Human, capable of oral, anal and vaginal vore. Immensely powerful and skilled, fights with a bamboo staff.
-Athletic. Unusually dark eyes. Dresses in dark brown, with a hood, an eye-mask, a midriff tube-top and a short, loose skirt that reveals the entirety of her right leg.
-Pred or prey. Ice-cold and mechanical, even in the face of death. Will not hesitate to devour anyone weaker than her.

-Taotie Rong
-Female Human, capable of oral, anal and vaginal vore. Fights with twin batons.
-Tall and slim. White hair. Wears a tunic with stockings and a conical, straw hat.
-Pred or prey. Villainous and sadistic, loves tormenting and devouring anyone weaker than her.

-Hu, the Huli-Jing
-Female Fox-girl, capable of oral, anal and vaginal vore, as well as some forms of magic. Can teleport and cast illusions. Claims to be omniscient.
-Curvy and tan, refuses to wear clothes, small, well-trimmed bush of orange-blonde hair. Fox ears and tail, pronounced canines, golden eyes.
-Pred or prey. Playful and teasing, tends to look down on humans, but not in a cruel way.

Land of Kinky Doom Characters

-The Adventurer
-Human, male. Possess no special abilities.
-Average build. Brown hair and eyes. Usually wears brown pants and a green jacket.
-Heterosexual. Prey, may be willing or unwilling. Adventurous (duh), curious and often lustful.

-Zooh-tee the Slug Girl.
-Slug Girl. Excretes a sticky slime. Strength is somewhat beyond human, but not by much. Lack of skeleton makes her highly flexible, allowing her to swallow or unbirth humans with ease.
-Buxom and broad-hipped. Pale green skin, dark green hair cut at chin-level. Nudist.
-Heterosexual. Pred, but usually prefers having sex with men to eating them. Very sensitive and romantic. Tends to eat anyone who hurts her feelings.

-Jen the Witch
-Female witch. Various magical powers, including shrinking and eating people her own size. If she swallows someone alive and whole, their souls will bond to her after digestion, and remain in her body, either as equal partners, or as prisoners in her fat.
-Tall, slim and fair-skinned. Wears glasses, a blue robe, and a pointy, blue hat.
-Heterosexual. Pred. Occasionally cynical or wrathful, but fiercely loyal to those she loves. Lonely, seeking a soul-bond.

-La-la the Lamia
-Female Lamia. Super-human strength and durability, as well as highly flexible jaw and digestive tract.
-Full lips, black hair cut to chin-level. Wears a green dress over a green and yellow snake-body.
-Heterosexual. Pred. Friendly and hungry, and easy to offend. Love singing, and may spare prey who sing well.

-Sally Hoopla
-Female ghost of a human woman. Can vanish and float through walls, and also possess a powerful command of wind and suction. After sucking in and swallowing a prey, she can digest their body, and can choose to digest their soul as well.
-Very thin and pale. Yellow eyes. Wears plain dress and corset.
-Sexuality unknown. Pred. May be friendly and polite to those who keep their nerve, but will immediately devour and digest anyone who panics and runs. Very hungry, needs food to move on to after-life.

-Trix the Bunny-Girl
-Super-human strength in lower-half of body. Hyper-charged sex drive.
-Tall and buxom, very emphasized hips and legs.
-Pred. Playful, friendly and snarky. Likes sex more than eating people, but is very hard to satisfy in bed. Insists on peeing on her mates.

House of Hunger Characters

-Betsy the Candy-girl
-Blob-woman formed from animated taffy. Betsy drools a pink syrup, which acts both as a sedative and as an aphrodisiac. Typically uses it to drug candy, which she leaves as bait for her prey. Her body is soft and pliable, and can take any shape. Her digestive tract is unique, in that anyone she digests will become a large blob of chocolate, which Betsy will then excrete.
-Shape varies, but usually takes the form of a yellow woman with long, purple hair. Large breasts and eyes, and a friendly, open face.
-Omnisexual pred. Betsy is very friendly, affectionate and playful. Though she digests her prey and reduces them to lumps of chocolate poop, she holds no ill-will towards them.

-The Chef (currently unamed)
-Female demon. Wields a variety of magical spices and herbs, including the Herb of the Living Meal. Once prey has been anointed with a marinade derived of this Herb, their minds and souls will remain in their bodies, conscious, as they are cooked alive, eaten, digested, and squeezed out into the Chef's toilet. Additionally, the herb actually makes the pain of the experience feel like ecstasy.
-Roughly thirteen feet tall. Curvy, with full, red lips, and sharp teeth. Reddish-pink skin, horns, and black hair bobbed at chin-level. Usually wears an apron and a chef's hat.
-Sexual preferences not apparent. Pred. Tends to be mocking and cruel towards her prey.

-The Painted Lady
-Female magical being of unknown species. Possesses a variety of magical powers, and stands as master to the other preds in the House of Hunger. Potent mind-control abilities, and can grant other women the power to swallow people whole.
-Somewhat plump, but graceful. Wears a top-hat, a tuxedo corset, and fish-nets. Left side of her face is painted white and dotted with three small, green jewels.
-Unconfirmed sexuality. Trickster character. Loves turning women into predators and forcing them to eat the people they love.

-Kit (Unwilling Female Prey)
-24 years old.
-Human, no special abilities.
-Curvy, somewhat short. Wavy chestnut hair to mid-back. Dresses plainly, t-shirt and jeans. Always wears a golden cross-necklace she received from her lover.
-Bisexual. Kit is snarky, playful and curious. Above all, she loves having fun and loves to explore.

This list contains nearly all of the OC's I have dreamt up. I have a few others, but they are mostly undeveloped as characters as of yet. They may be added later on.

If you're interested in RP'ing, please, shoot me a PM.

Last bumped by SomeGuy1294 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 pm.
SomeGuy1294
???

Return to Seeking partner!