LFRP, up to do nearly everything [Closed]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LFRP, up to do nearly everything [Closed]

Postby BBKayt » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am

NOTE: I don't really RP much anymore. Will not be accepting further RP requests on this site.

If something is not on this list, I might be willing to give it a try.

Anyways, I'm usually up for anything, BUT there are things I just personally can't stand...

Things I'm ALWAYS up for:
Oral Vore
Breast Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Micros in Food
Macro/Micro
Same Size
Unwilling Pred/Prey
Unaware Pred
Willing Pred/Prey
Transformation
Reformation
Tail Vore
Navel Vore
Food TF
TF
Sex
M/F
F/M
H/F
H/M
M/H
F/H
H/H
Absorption
Anal Vore
Master/Pet
Embarrassment

Things I MIGHT be up for:
Hard Vore
Minor Scat

Things I'm NOT USUALLY up for. (If we RP long enough, things may get comfortable enough for at least one of these things to happen.
Fatal
Torture
Major Scat

Things I enjoy:
Micros between breasts
Cuddling
Sleeping together
Drinking from breasts
Anything involving Food and Prey
Diapered Adult Characters( least likely to actually do unless given the OK)

NOTE: As of now I will only RP through the Private Roleplay forum and Skype. My username on Skype is vyneshanetes please tell me that you are from Eka's before I add you. If you don't specify you're from Eka's Portal, you will not be added.

Anyways, you can see the ever-growing list of characters I have in my blog, and I may have forgotten some things. Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me.

Last bumped by BBKayt on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am.
BBKayt
Heavy user

Return to Seeking partner!