Versatile male pred looking for submissive female prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Versatile male pred looking for submissive female prey

Postby vorehound52 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 am

Hello there. I've been around on Eka's for a decent amount of time, but I never made a thread. I've really felt like RPing lately though, so here I am. Judging by people's reactions, I'm pretty decent at RPing. I like to write detailed messages when I RP. I don't expect the same (or, in general, a huge) level of detail, but I definitely expect some effort. Please come up with at least a small description of what is going on from your side.

I will probably not go with things on this list:
-Scat - I AM flexible even with this list, but this is the one thing I will not do this under any circumstances.
-Male prey - Sorry, guys, it's just not my preference.
-Same size - It just doesn't do much for me, but I will consider it if you have an interesting idea.
-Non-oral vore

My preferences (the non-vore ones can, but don't have to mix with vore)
-Pony prey**
-Soft vore
-Hard vore
-Micro/macro*, there HAS to be some size difference at least
-Digestion*, graphic or implied
-Fatal* (vague endings are fine, if you're not into that)
-Pet play*
-Bondage
-Crushing
-Toying with the prey*
-Unwilling
-Willing (I prefer unwilling, but I am curious and wish to experiment with willing)
-Cruelty (although I'm not opposed to not being cruel either, and I might even try out being gentle)

*Big preferences.
**This is my biggest preference. In most of my RPs, I go with Discord, but I don't really care about what kind of a pred I am as long as the prey is vore.

One more thing is that I enjoy spontaneous RPing - feel free to just message me with a RP starter at any time (after we first meet, at least).

Lastly, my fetishes and my personality are polar opposites, so don't be afraid of chatting me up even if it's not related to RPing - I'm friendly.

Looking forward to RPing with you!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I RP over Skype. You can PM me or just immediately add me on Skype - "vore.hound".

Last bumped by vorehound52 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 am.
vorehound52
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!