Unbirth, Anal Vore and Rape partners~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unbirth, Anal Vore and Rape partners~

Postby firinda45 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:39 am

(( Edited* ))

Hello ^-^ I am a girl in real life, and I will 'only' play a girl/ women in my roleplay's. I will only do Unbirth or Anal Vore with other females, but I would love to do rape rp's with men C:

If you want to know more about the rape then scroll to the bottom and open up the spoiler for the rape details <33

Will do:
Anal Vore~
Breast Vore~
Unbirthing~
Sex~
Stuffing womb~
Huge slimey dildo's~
F/F~
Rape~ ((As the Prey))
Willing~ ((Sometimes, if In the mood ;3 ))
F/M ((If it's a rape RP))

Won't do:
Oral Vore ((But I will try once if the other female wants to ^-^ ))
Hard Vore
Cock Vore
Gore
M/M ((Sorry ^-^''' ))
Scat
Fatal
digestion

If you're interested, please please please PM me. I'm SO excited to do this! =D

Pm me if Interested! ^-^ ((We will decide on details if you PM me with interest ^-^))

Rape Details:
Spoiler: show
I know it might sound wrong and be offensive to some people, but I have a rape fetish.
No I do not want a random man from the streets to grab me and rape me in the allyway xD

It's just a fantasy daydream thing that I would only want hot guys ((in my opinion)) to rape me and be rough.
((If you have watched Diabolik Love; the anime series, then you would understand what I mean xD ))

I'm generally a very shy person when I roleplay about sexual things with guys until they get me to the point that I'm more comfortable with them, but it's kind of hard to do, so thats why rape rp's are so good for me.
I'm a very subbmisive person and I usually don't even try to be, but I love to be dominated and its embarassing to admit it >~<

If anyone is interested in doing a rape roleplay with me with maybe some of their favorite type of vore added into it, then please PM me and I will respond as soon as possible :3 Please and Thank you <3

It can be F/F or F/M. I am a Female in real life, but I will do it with either gender, but I lean more towards men in this genre. >.<'''

Here are some of my favorite scenario ideas:
Vampire/ Teenage girl
Young Rich man/ Slave, or Maiden.
Bounty hunter/ Maiden
Elf/ Teenage girl
Knight/ Princess
Prince/ Princess
Evil/ Good
Check out my Roleplay seeking topic ~> viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37046
firinda45
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!