On the hunt for prey[closed as of 9-13-15]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

On the hunt for prey[closed as of 9-13-15]

Postby DivineDarkEvil » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 am

THIS IS UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION!!!!!

This thread contains a text bomb's worth of information! If you cannot bring yourself to read through everything on this page then please do not bother contacting me for rp purposes! If you cannot read through what has been provided to better help YOU, then I am not the right person for you to consider rping with. I apologize for coming across so harshly but this needed to be stated first and foremost to avoid issues down the line.

Should you have ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING ME THROUGH PM!!!! I PROMISE I WILL NOT BITE! I would rather have something cleared up right off the bat before we launch into anything and discover there are some big problems later on. I would rather have people be direct and up front with me than simply assuming something and having a situation turn sour when there honestly was no need to.

---------------------

Alright then, let's get started shall we?

I would first like to introduce myself before moving on to my characters. I've always been a person who preferred to have a basic understanding of who I was rping with as I have found that for me, personally, this leads to a better rp relationship and helps to prevent rps from feeling 'forced' or quickly turning stale and or running out of creativity faster than they should have. So I figured I'd tell you a bit about myself!

First and foremost I am looking for Long Term rp partners! This means I'm searching for people I can either have a lengthy, single on-going rp with or someone I can return to again and again for multiple rps! I'm not just looking to find rp partners I'm also looking to make some nice friends too.^^ So even when there is no rp going on or we don't feel like rping at the moment we can sit and just chat away.^^

I am indeed FEMALE in real life. After having spent a decent amount of time browsing the forums I've come to find that to some people the real life gender of a prospective rp partner does matter to them. I have no problem with this and I am completely understanding if someone chooses to not rp with me because of my gender. Some people simply feel too uneasy rping with members of a particular sex. No hard feelings what so ever.^^ To me, it doesn't matter the gender of my partner in real life. I just want to have a good time rping is all.

I know I do not have that many posts and if you were to inquire into my profile you would see I have been around on Eka's for a year now. For the most part I've been a lurker, only posting when I felt compelled enough to do so. Though I might not be a long endearing member of this site that DOES NOT mean I am new to rping or new to rping vore! I have been writing for years now and have been rping for over half of those years. I have done everything from strict canon to fan-design, alternative universes, multiple universes, mix and match, jam-jars, to complete original creation worlds and themes. I readily enjoy all types of rp so long as I can have fun and really loose myself in a good story!

I generally rp in various fantasy/sci-fi, post apocalyptic, futuristic, dark ages, steam punk settings. However I am also a fan of alternative earth settings, off world settings, and various anime/other series settings.

I never really know if I'm going to enjoy a particular setting until I do some research on it. That being said if you have a certain world or series you would like to be the backdrop for the rp, just let me know and I will be more than happy to research it for myself!

So long as I can find a plausible way for my character to fit into this world I will more than likely say yes to using that particular realm. I am flexible with my characters but there are some things about them I cannot change. I try to keep them fairly universal and able to be applied/used in most types of relams but I do know they are not a 100 percent 'one size fits all.'

I have no objection to OOC talk in IC posts. If you are confused or unsure of something my character has said or done or if you feel I misunderstood something you had written, please let me know so I can take a look at it and make the proper edits/explain asap. I also have no problem with OOC talk if we are discussing what direction we should take the rp next is.^^ Sometimes its easier to figure these matters out when you already have everything in front of you.

Getting back on track, I a multi-paragraph rper! I do not do short posts [unless we are fast forwarding a scene] and most certainly no one liners! [Unless we are doing a joke rp that is different and a whole other story] This means I text-bomb....a lot. If you do not like to read more than a few sentences than perhaps I am not a good match for you.

I understand that everyone skimps from time to time when reading rather lengthy posts...hell I even do it myself! HOWEVER, I do always make sure to go back and read through the entire response PRIOR to sending in a reply! Sometimes large replies have to be read in sections in order to prevent all of the information from becoming jumbled together, I completely understand this notion especially given how much information I often tend to pack into my responses.

I will readily admit I have a habit of 'over killing' on information....albeit this stems from my own personal experiences in learning to rp. I would rather provide an abundance of information rather than risk leaving out a detail that could prove to be very essential later down the line and have my partner become irate with me for having failed to mention this sooner. That being said I will repeat things I have stated in previous posts if I personally feel my partner has not recognized fully what I have been attempting to get across.

I do not expect my partner to reply with a mini-novel's worth of text to each of my replies in turn!!
But I do expect at least a couple of well thought-out sentences!

Trust me I know about writer's block and how it can be a major pain in the ass...it happens to everyone. Especially if we are in one of those in-between scenes where not much is actually going on as the characters move from point to another.

However, I ask that when I provide a variety of information such as things to do with the setting....the area we are in, things going on in the background, really having worked to flesh out the world our characters are in...there is a lot to make use of in your own reply(s). Please, I provide this sort of information to give you something to go off of rather than just physical action and dialog.

I absolutely refuse to indulge those who type only in chat speak and have spelling errors out the ears and cannot string two sentences together! Trust me I am not the best when it comes to spelling and sometimes I accidentally leave out words here and there. Sometimes my computer lags and doesn't always register what I type. However I do my best with editing a reply before submitting it! Sometimes I do not catch everything and even times still the computer will not catch all the mistakes. It happens no big deal. I am by no means a grammar nazi, I just want to be able to understand what my partner is attempting to say without having to run their response through spell check.

I am going to put this out here before moving any further. I rp through pm, private threads and skype only! I have a very busy life outside of the internet and cannot always be on when its best for my partner. For that I do apologize. I will only give my skype out through pm. So if we agree upon an rp and you have skype I will give you my skype name. I actually have two accounts but one is specifically used for rps from Eka's/ vore rps in general.

This brings me to another point. I check this site at least once per day! Rest assured that I did receive/see your response and I will reply to it the moment I have time to sit down and properly plan out a decent retort! I go for quality not quantity!

If something major comes up on your end please do not hesitate to tell me! I might not seem like it but I am a very understanding person! I have no problem with putting an rp on hold while real life things need time to be worked out. I will do the same thing if something comes up on my end.

Okay I believe that is enough of the personal/general info out of the way...lets get to the actual Rp content info!

Now I am going to forewarn you, this next bit might be a little confusing. I am going to provide a list of the OVER ALL things I am into where rp is concerned. HOWEVER, just because I am into these things myself DOES NOT mean one of my characters has the same exact preferences! Each of my characters are individuals and have personalities all their own! I ask that you please keep this in mind when selecting which one of my characters you would like to rp with! I will indeed provide more info on the characters I use and their own personal preferences further down.

All of the characters I play are predator only! Please do not ask if any of them are willing to be played as prey!

Spoiler: show
That being said, I have absolutely no objections to my characters having their assess kicked in fights by other preds or even prey! I have no problem with my characters being killed in battle either. But please note the death will not be 'permanent.' All of my characters have rebirth/regenerative abilities. You might have defeated them for the time being but they will always come back! The only time I do perma-death is when I decide I am no longer going to use a character in rp ever again. When they die, they die for good. I put a lot of work into my characters and want to keep them around for as long as I possibly can until I feel it is time to let go of them.

Age, gender, and species does not matter to me for the most part unless there is going to be sex scenes. If there is going to be sex in the rp the corresponding character must be the opposite gender of my character and the character must be of legal age where it would not be considered rape even though your character consented to the act. If your character has the ability to gender shift and or age shift then that works as well.

I want it to be known that I have nothing personal against same sex pairings or hermaphrodite characters [dick girls and cunt boys] and or under age characters; its just that none of my characters are designed to cater to these types of romantic pairings. Its simply not my personal cup of tea to rp. I readily enjoy various M/M, F/F and ?/? pairings in both art and story form, its just not something I personally feel comfortable rping. Everyone has their preferences and I ask that you please respect mine. The only species I will not rp with is slug/slime creatures or characters modeled after internal parasitic creatures. I do apologize but these creatures freak me out far too much in real life. I'd rather avoid them in rp if I can.

When it comes to sex in rp I don't want the entire rp to be nothing but sex. Having a romantic relationship or even just a 'friends with benefits' relationship is fine but I honestly want more to the story than sex. Just as the entire rp does not have to be 100 percent vore. A good rp, in my opinion, balances a variety of highs and lows and midpoints in what happens. There will be scenes with vore, scenes without it, scenes leading up to it, scenes afterword, scenes with no vore at all and other types of content completely. Grab and Gulp scenarios are okay from time to time but I am really looking for something far more in-depth and fleshed out.

Still a bit on the topic of sex in rp I will never force another person's character into this unless it was agreed upon OOC. Some of my characters are known for being extremely dominate/demeaning/humiliating to their targets and thus often use both physical and mental methods of torture to break the will of their prey/enemies. They do sometimes toe the line but I will never have them take that next step unless the other person has agreed to it. I expect this same sort of treatment in return. I ask that your character does not force mine into a sex situation unless it was agreed upon OOC. You are more than welcome to have your character threaten/insinuate/hit on/etc, all about it but if we did not agree upon it then my character will continue to ignore your character's advances.

Okay, with the explanations out of the way here is the list:

WHAT I LOVE
Being Pred
Male/Female
Oral Vore
Soul Vore
Vampirism
Wing Vore
Hard Vore [I have my own definition of what this means! It's not what you might think! I'll explain in a pm should you contact me!]
Willing/Unwilling/Semi-willing prey
Prey that fights back
Multi-Prey
Multi-Pred [as in my character going on a hunt with another character after prey]
Mini/Micro prey
Giants/Size Shifting
Size difference between pred and prey [if you want to be swallowed whole prey needs to be half my pred's size at least. If you want same size you are going to be eaten in pieces or some crazy hocus pocus/science stuff happens to make this possible.]
Human/Humanoid/Anthro/Demon/Mythical Creature/Feral Prey [any species accept slimes/slugs/parasites]
OC characters/AU characters
Semi-Fatal/Fatal
Blood/Guts/Gore
Dissection/Disembowelment
Digestion/Graphic Digestion
Violence
Crushing
Torture [mental and physical done to prey/enemy]
Fight scenes
Domination/Humiliation/Assertive
Mouth/Throat/Stomach Play [internal and external]
Licking
Lots of Saliva
Cooking
Restraints
Food Play/Prey Play/Being fed
Being Sub-predator [meaning there is someone else calling the shots as to who/what/where/why my pred eats someone]
Relationship between Pred and Prey [whether romantic or friendship or a professional relationship etc.]
Guttural Noises
4th dimensional stomachs in Preds [I will explain this if you want just ask]
Semi-realisim [again I will explain this in full, all you have to do is ask...as this probably isn't what you think]
Petting/Grooming
Lengthy plot [story]

WHAT I LIKE
Female/Male [I only have one female pred so that is why this is listed here]
Soft Vore
Canon characters of various series [send me a character from a series you like and we'll see what happens!]
Playful/Mischevious Pred [I have one pred like this that is why its listed here]
Unwilling Pred [I will explain this in specific if you ask]
Semi-Willing Prey [I will explain this in specific if you ask]

Force Feeding [this is only with a few of my characters not all of them and it means them being forced to eat someone they really care about and it be fatal]

Prey doing naughty things to the interior of my pred's stomach/throat/mouth [my female pred will not do things in the mouth, just throat and stomach]

Undead Prey [yes you can be a decay zombie or a vampire or anything that is classified as undead and my preds will still nom you!]

Intestinal Digestion [yes this is weird. It means your character would be forced out of the stomach quickly and instead endure a more horrific torture of having their body sucked dry and stripped of nutrients in the intestines. If you don't like pain its best to simply allow yourself to be reduced to a sludge in the stomach first.]

WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO/TRY
NPCing prey items [though not using any of my characters/AU characters]
Male/Male [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though..aka dirty comments]
Female/Female [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though, aka dirty comments]
Male/Herm [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though, aka dirty comments]
Female/Herm [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though, aka dirty comments]
Male/? [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though, aka dirty comments]
Female/? [only if non sexual, innuendos are fine though, aka dirty comments]
Underage Prey [only if non sexual and absolutely no innuendos!!]

Willing Prey
Feet/Paw/Hand Play
Forced Sex [but only if agreed upon OOC first!]
Elimination [aka Scat. I can write detail into this but don't expect something sexual. It would more so be along the lines of humiliation with down talk or say a potion or spell being thrown onto it to bring the prey back to life. Again, I don't find scat sexy. But if this sort of thing thrills your character then by all means have fun with it!^^ Just don't expect much of a response out of my pred]

Prey having sex in the Pred's stomach with another Prey
I'm totally fine with low grumbling belches but don't expect anything else other than that

Regurgitation [aka non fatal vore. My pred will spit you back out but won't be too happy about being denied a meal [under normal circumstances] unless your character has some form of relationship/friendship with my pred. But if you are a totally random stranger that happens to be snapped up and you make a compelling enough reason [or enough of a stomach ache] to convince my pred to spit you out they will.]

Same Size [you'll either be eaten in pieces or some crazy hocus pocus will occur that enables my pred to swallow you whole. But don't expect my pred to have a bulging stomach afterwords as I will pull some crazy anatomy stuff or 4th dimensional stomach ordeal. I just don't do stuffed preds.]

Full Tour [I'm only doing this with a micro or say your character is reduced to liquid and remains conscious while they move through the digestive track]

WHAT I WILL NOT DO
Using any of my main rp characters [oc and au both] as prey items
Same gender or herm pairings that are sexual
Anal Sex [I don't like it in real life so not gonna do it in rp either]
Underage sex
Overly sexual [in appearance] prey/preds
Anal Vore
Cock/Sheath Vore
Unbirth
Breast Vore
Hair Vore
Naval [bellybutton] Vore
Plant Vore
Parasite Vore
Slime/Goo Vore
Rps that are just sex
One-liner rps
Inflation
Stuffing
Excessive Weight or Muscle Gain
Plush
Balloon
Hyper Genitalia
Scat Play
Incest
Selfcest
Male Pregnancy
Gas Play/Body Oder Play
Face Sitting
Breast Smashing
Smoothing prey between breasts/ballsack
Tentacle Rape
Parasite impreg
Slime/Goo impreg

ALMOST DONE I PROMISE! ONLY THING LEFT IS THE LIST OF CHARACTERS I HAVE/PLAY AS!

For the sake of the fact this post is already so long I'm just going to post the name, gender and species of my characters with a few words about them. If you want to know more about a particular one please pm me about that character!^^

Divine Dark Evil [main sona] aka Dark, DDE, Divine.
Female
Adult. Appears 24 but is actually far older given her species. Tens of thousands of years to be honest.
Custom Species the Draconian an being responsible for the creation of the cosmos. She possesses the ability to transform into any beast she desires at will but is most often seen taking the form of a creature known as a Winged Psychoraptor [species created by Freakzter of DA]. A beautiful and lethal apex predator the psychoraptor is most easily described as looking to be a cross between a wolf, raptor and dragon. DDE lacks a human form as a human body would not be able to withstand the energy held within her body normally. When not in full beast form she is often seen in a satyr or half beast form of the psychoraptor. Capable of changing her size at will the smallest she can be in her satyr form is 8ft and the largest 14. While Full beast form at its smallest is 14ft when standing upright and the largest it can go is 80ft when standing on all fours. She can move biped and quadruped in any form and possesses a unique anatomy that allows her to swallow prey up to half her own size. She is immortal and thus cannot age though she is capable of shape shifting to make herself appear older or younger. She appears of a Caucasian origins when in half beast form and sports a lean/toned athletic build.

Wheatley [main male sona]
Male
Adult. Appears to be 24 but is far older considering he cannot age given his species and origins.
Originally designed as a custom character he has recently been revamped into an AU design of what might happen if a human version of Wheatley from Portal was to be crossed with L4D and Resident Evil with my own unique twist thrown on it. I decided to go ahead and do this given how many times people have confused him with fan created versions of Human Portal Wheatley and how much his original storyline which was created 12 years ago, sounds too similar to these game plots for my own comfort. As such he is a cross between two Custom Infected I designed for Left for Dead. The Night Terror and the Impaler. He is capable of slightly shifting his size fro 12ft to 14ft in height. His body is spindly and thin in design but make no mistake he is stronger than several humans put together. Of a British/English/American Caucasian bloodline he possesses a British accent when speaking the human tongue. Brilliant cyan blue eyes and a mane of thick and unruly ginger/chestnut hair the infection/mutation did not correct his poor vision from when he was human thus he still requires glasses to see. Built with a satyr body design his legs are longer than his torso and his feet animal in design sporting only three toes and an over grown due-claw. Long arms ending in long fingered hands tipped with dagger like semi-retractable claws. A lengthy whiplike tail sprouts from the end of his spine as what could only be described as two massive wing like structures spanning 30ft tip to tip when spread just from his shoulder blades. These are indeed the 'arm' structures for wings the leading edges covered in a thick layer of carbon and filed to an edge, creating a blade. Able to swivel about his back and arch over his head they are almost insect leg like the ends of them sharp and capable of piercing through just about anything. He's a scientist by nature and a tactical thinker with a good spirit despite his monstrous appearance. He also sports a specially designed stomach and crop allowing him to enjoy vast amounts of food.

Jaeger aka Rogue Jaeger/Titan Jaeger/Rogue
Male
Adult 22. Immortal does not age. Beast-Titan
My personal AU take on Eren Jaeger's Titan form from the series Attack on Titan. Half humanoid and half beast, a satyr body design and standing 85ft in height he is capable of moving quadruped and biped. Unlike other titans he does not require the sunlight to power his body and is sentient. Cunning, curious, crafty, intelligent but full of rage and bloodlust. He mainly feeds on other titans but will eat anything he can over power. He can size shift, the smallest he's capable of becoming is 14ft. He is capable of speech like the Ape-Titan. Semi-retractable claws on his hands and toes. A mane of black hair and golden eyes [as this is what they were in the manga the anime changed them] Also unlike the canon Titan Eren he does not have the exposed teeth but his mouth is still built the same way and can open just as wide. But the biggest change with this is...there is no Eren. This Titan is all his own, no human 'pilot' no human shifter. He's pure titan.

Volvagia Vulcan aka V or Vulcan
Male
Adult. Appears 24 but is several thousand years old.
Fire Dragon
AU/OC design for the legend of Zelda boss Volvagia. Possesses satyr and full beast form.

And here is my newest addition..I really want to open this guy up some more as I'm still working on flushing all his details out since he's an AU of a rather complex and complicated character. He doesn't have a proper name yet but for now...

Male
Adult. Somewhere in his mid thirties. Timeless....Time Lord
An AU for the 10th incarnation/regeneration of the Doctor from Doctor Who! Quirky, hyper, playful and sarcastic with a bit of a know it allness to him...or at least this is what he's like sometimes. Rather cold and distant, doesn't exactly seem to care what others think or feel he's rather dethatched compared to his previous self. Likes to keep to himself but still fulfills his job and promise to protect the earth let alone the universe. This one seems to have a right temper on him and a rather unease mischievous glint in his eyes as if he's pondering what someone might taste like. Something has gone wrong with his regeneration, awakening a long recessed and dormant gene bringing out the darker side of the Time Lord. Even worse it seems to have triggered a change through-out his entire body, increasing his metabolic rate and causing his body to cease its natural production of vital and various vitamins and minerals. Fortunate for him there is an easy access to a steady supply of what he needs. Unfortunate for earth...its only found in humans!

These listed above are the main characters I will play as. Other than them I also will play as

Alucard from Hellsing OVA/Au version
Enrico Maxwell from Hellsing OVA/Au version
Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3/AU version

I'm open to a few others as well. Just send me a pm with the name and series the character is from and I'll look them up and see if I can do them justice!^^

Looking forward to rping with you all soon!
"In order to over come a monster, one must be willing to sacrifice their humanity." ~ Attack on Titan
RP Preferences
DivineDarkEvil
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!